Proof that 9/11 was an inside job

Status
Not open for further replies.

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Asalamu Alykum,

The link isnt working for me, but there is also Loose Change as well that was a good documentary too, i reccomend you watch that, but you may have already seen it.

Wasalam

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Salaam alaykum

sometimes I wonder how long time people really like to talk about 9/11. It wasn´t the biggest thing in this world! Was that so shocked only because they were westerners?

:SMILY309:

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Asalamu Alykum,

Yes it works now, dont know what was up early, all clear now.

Wasalam

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
Salaam alaykum

sometimes I wonder how long time people really like to talk about 9/11. It wasn´t the biggest thing in this world! Was that so shocked only because they were westerners?

:SMILY309:

assalamu caleikum sister,

I also used to think like you, and thinking that it wasn't fair all this blaming of muslims & Islam....., but on the other hand look at how many americans converted 'due' to 9-11. Subhanallah, Allah's wisdom is great, and Islam is now the fastest growing religion in America!
ALLAH AKBAR ALLAH AKBAR ALLAH AKBAR

SisterL.

Wassalam

Paki Idol

Defender of Islam
Salam
Sister Harb!

No one's gonna stop talking about 9/11 till the Iraq and Afghanistan war is not stopped.It was a hoax to represent a false image of Muslims.This 9/11 does matter to us.It was the starting point where lies were hurled against Islam and Muslims.It was when false excuses were given to justify attack on Afghanistan and Iraq and most probably (God Forbid) this war is to spread to other muslim countries.I am not politicing but only presenting the facts.It was 9/11 when some true and "bad" Muslims were recognised.There are whole lot of other things which would catch atention of any Muslim regarding 9/11.This whole scene orchestrated by Zionists.Their aim is to destroy Islam and Muslims.I'm not propogating feelings of hatred but trying to tell what is the truth about which we are and should be concerned about.And then not only it was orchestrated by the Non Muslims againt us but it was done by culprits who are the reason for the bloody war in Afghanistan and Iraq and they are counted amongst the most powerful ppl.Without mentioning anything further, I should say that we should try to uncover the culprits and stop them from spreading love for wealth, fame, women, gambling, materialim, etc amonst the Muslims.Sister, that is happening and is happening more than you can imagine.If we wouldn't rise up against this for now, then the destruction and humiliation would be there for us.It's good to see some Christians like Eric Hucfsmid, Chritopher Bollyn and D.B. Smith fighting against these culprits so bravely and it's so sad that we hate to talk about 9/11 while that is the reason tragedies have fallen upon the Ummah not only in shape of Wars but an ugly propoganda.We have to make this propoganda unsuccesful and we will, InshAllah.

Salam!

uk brother

terror

sallam to all.Some parts of the videos make sense others dont.However, i personally believe it was a inside job.since this war on terror they've attacked Afghanistan, Iraq and maybe Iran next.Every speech of bush is linked to the Iranians. i .e. the mortars found in Iraq where Iranian made, they are funding the insurgency etc.
The biased media helps these governments by showing negative stuff.Most of the western world doesnt know about Islam.the only thing they know is that Islamic people are terrorists etc.As long as the media makes Iran or whoever look bad, it will give the government a stepping stone to attack.these people in power are very clever.the ultimate goal for the western world is global domination.
the muslims need to unite.were all spreading in different directions.not good. take care.

presa1200

whoever done 911, it's sinful. it's alwez not the right way to kill innocent lives. but i strongly believe it was a planned tragedy by Jews. i've heard that all the Jews were left the building on the day of accident. also the trade centre structure is almost impossible to collapse itself just because the sake of a small plane.... to make the structure steels melt either putting into oven, or there must b numerous of bomb.

presa1200

sallam to all.Some parts of the videos make sense others dont.However, i personally believe it was a inside job.since this war on terror they've attacked Afghanistan, Iraq and maybe Iran next.Every speech of bush is linked to the Iranians. i .e. the mortars found in Iraq where Iranian made, they are funding the insurgency etc.
The biased media helps these governments by showing negative stuff.Most of the western world doesnt know about Islam.the only thing they know is that Islamic people are terrorists etc.As long as the media makes Iran or whoever look bad, it will give the government a stepping stone to attack.these people in power are very clever.the ultimate goal for the western world is global domination.
the muslims need to unite.were all spreading in different directions.not good. take care.

Definately correct. Rasullullah once saying ummah today only like bubbles on the seashore....useless.... we should be sad of our own people being killed everyday.

Jews and Kafr only scared when muslim unites. that's y they created many problems within our bro and sis so that they fight each other and seperate.... also, they infused our mind with entertainment and maksiat.... to cover our eyes....

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
The videos seem kinda funny when they tell the truth about what happened. Like when the order was not to shoot, or about the planned demolishing of Building 7. Hah. Bush and his dogs are busted!!!! HAHAHA!

salmanzaid

who cares, no one is listening ... help us Allah !!!

:angryred: The sad thing is ...

Those of us who believe that 9/11 was a hoax, a set-up - in order to give the americans an excuse to invade and grab the oil ...
... we are a very small minority and the media ignores us.

Many issues are involved - peak oil, cia / drug money, banking & stocks, american facism, christians & jews trying to put the brakes on islam rising and especially ... the evil bush family stuffing its own pockets with lots of money !
It is true to say america is now a tyrant over its own people, and not just the rest of the world.
( recommended reading - "Crossing the Rubicon" )

We are considered totally insane, fanatics, terrorist sympathisers
( not true, I have no love or sympathy with george bush ).

When Khalid Yasin came to Australia, the media absolutely crucified him
( I've got the video, but it is very sad to watch ).
Why?
Among many things, he had the courage to openly say that 9/11 was a load of garbage. What happened ? An Aussie politician said that he needs a psychiatrist !

what can we do ????:tantrum1: :tti_sister:

It seems to me that a majority of people are just lemmings, sheep -
just following the herd.
They have no concern or interest in what the truth is,
their only concern is sleeping in a warm bed at night.

I will never support those who harm innocent civilians,
but I can't help wondering that this is the only way that
the message is eventually going to get through to people.

When the west gets so sick & tired of the body bags pilling up & filled with westerners, only then will they start investigating issues of media propaganda & bias, oppression & injustice.
They are asleep in the sunlight, and only a loud banging will wake them.

Recommended reading -
"A Deserters Tale", By Joshua Key
This wonderful, wonderful book exposes the true nature of america & its army like i've never seen before. Joshua is a genuine soldier.
A man who is willing to suffer, for a moral strong reason.
It is not that he should be ashamed of being an american -
rather america should be proud of him.
My heart broke when he described how the girl was shot -
By Allah, how can the west support this rotten war ?
Hope the Canadians grant him citazenship & tell the yanks to go jump.

Mikha

:angryred: The sad thing is ...

Those of us who believe that 9/11 was a hoax, a set-up - in order to give the americans an excuse to invade and grab the oil ...
... we are a very small minority and the media ignores us.

Many issues are involved - peak oil, cia / drug money, banking & stocks, american facism, christians & jews trying to put the brakes on islam rising and especially ... the evil bush family stuffing its own pockets with lots of money !
It is true to say america is now a tyrant over its own people, and not just the rest of the world.
( recommended reading - "Crossing the Rubicon" )

We are considered totally insane, fanatics, terrorist sympathisers
( not true, I have no love or sympathy with george bush ).

When Khalid Yasin came to Australia, the media absolutely crucified him
( I've got the video, but it is very sad to watch ).
Why?
Among many things, he had the courage to openly say that 9/11 was a load of garbage. What happened ? An Aussie politician said that he needs a psychiatrist !

what can we do ????:tantrum1: :tti_sister:

It seems to me that a majority of people are just lemmings, sheep -
just following the herd.
They have no concern or interest in what the truth is,
their only concern is sleeping in a warm bed at night.

I will never support those who harm innocent civilians,
but I can't help wondering that this is the only way that
the message is eventually going to get through to people.

When the west gets so sick & tired of the body bags pilling up & filled with westerners, only then will they start investigating issues of media propaganda & bias, oppression & injustice.
They are asleep in the sunlight, and only a loud banging will wake them.

Recommended reading -
"A Deserters Tale", By Joshua Key
This wonderful, wonderful book exposes the true nature of america & its army like i've never seen before. Joshua is a genuine soldier.
A man who is willing to suffer, for a moral strong reason.
It is not that he should be ashamed of being an american -
rather america should be proud of him.
My heart broke when he described how the girl was shot -
By Allah, how can the west support this rotten war ?
Hope the Canadians grant him citazenship & tell the yanks to go jump.

Salam, I agree with you.

MOSABJA

9/11

I knew much before it . the movie loose change is really interesting one. In the name of 9/11 they are attacking madressas in Pakistan and trying to make only nuclear power in Muslim world secular like Turkey.All the allegations are put on Pakistan and the religious Generals in the ARMY are being accused and sorted out .

loveislam1

Asalam Alikoum wa rahamtallah

Subhanallah from the first days when OBL said he didnt do it, wasnt it obvious something was up? It is now official 9-11 was another big huge lie by the kuffar.

Americans are taught from the smallest of age that thier country is the last free country of the world, I can attest for this because I was raised in America..... the kuffar create thier scewed reality through controlled media and pledges of allegience with psycological warfare in tv and movies . As long as you are indulged in drinking and play decreasing your braincells with drinking and drugs, movies and entertainmment riba and material gains fashion music malls and zina then you are a "good american" if you say la illaha illa ALLAH and try to deny any of the above or ask questions concerning 9-11 you can be labeled a terrorist.

It is hard for the average american to change thier world view..... to show them that thier reality is a lie is a hard pill to swallow....

May ALLAH subhana wa ta'ala uncover the veil over thier eyes and continue to guide more poeple to Islam.

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Osama bin Laden really said that loveislam?! Curse the infidels who just want to fill their gorrilla butts with oil and power!

And everyone says that Osama bin Laden did it! And then they captured Khalid Muhammad!

I hope the Bush regime dies by Allah's wrath. Ameen and Inshallah! Make dua that Allah destroys this government with his wrath and anger!

Death to the Bush regime! Death to George Bush!

loveislam1

The BBC published bin Laden's statement of denial in which he said:

"I was not involved in the September 11 attacks in the United States nor did I have knowledge of the attacks. There exists a government within a government within the United States. The United States should try to trace the perpetrators of these attacks within itself; to the people who want to make the present century a century of conflict between Islam and Christianity. That secret government must be asked as to who carried out the attacks. ... The American system is totally in control of the Jews, whose first priority is Israel, not the United States." (28)

The full interview is here if you would like to read.
http://www.public-action.com/911/oblintrv.html

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
If I was to get drafted I would say hell's no to the Iraq and Afgan war. I would rather get shot dead for my Ummah and Allah than getting shot dead from being a traitor!

Zaarah

Salam,

I've been researching 911 for years now and I'm almost positive that it was an inside job. There's been many ideas written by people much cleverer than I am about the rationale, but I believe that 911 was the beginning of attempts to change the structure of the middle east to a Zionist ideal. The new middle east would be dominated by Israel with surrounding countries broken into smaller chunks and under US/Israel direction.

I don't know if anyone is familiar with Project for a New American Century http://www.newamericancentury.org/..it was written in the early 90's by a right wing American think tank and mainly orchestrated by those who later became responsible for shaping American foreign policy. The Statement of Principles clearly lays out its aim to 'challenge regimes hostile to our interests and values'. As most of the authors of this literature are Jewish and I would imagine all are Zionist 'American foreign policy' also becomes Israeli foreign policy.

Isn't the world a lovely place! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.