Ramadan Mubarak dear sisters and brothers
What do you think about this ???
Is this Islamic behavior???

"Iftar without Legal excuse"

w360

ASEMOUN

:bismillah1:

Salamun alaykum

What can be learned from this picture .If in Ramadan a person eat something even a kid like this ٫Punish is being crucified in the city
They say : we are Islamic state , but I can't see

Wa alikum assalam wa rahmatullhi wa barakatuh.

Would you please explain more ???

MehmetHilmi

You are right. This Daesh is a disgrace because it goes against everything Islam stands for. They cant run a society based on fear. May Allah help the Muslims against these imposters.

zaman-gm

I'm really surprised if they looking forward about the Muslim caliphate why they keep silence about this philistine Issue. not a single word!!!!!:(

ASEMOUN

I'm really surprised if they looking forward about the Muslim caliphate why they keep silence about this philistine Issue. not a single word!!!!!:(

Muslim caliphate ????are you sure ???
In this case you should reconsider. They just kill our brothers and sisters in Iraq and Syria .

hopeeternal

salam
im really saddened what the isis is doing in the name of islam
and saddened to see young people going from all over the world,,especially britain to help them
there are sheikhs in the uk encouraging them ..saying this is jihad,,,thsi is sad,,
amd im frightened really
god help us and gudie us all

ASEMOUN

salam
im really saddened what the isis is doing in the name of islam
and saddened to see young people going from all over the world,,especially britain to help them
there are sheikhs in the uk encouraging them ..saying this is jihad,,,thsi is sad,,
amd im frightened really
god help us and gudie us all
Salamun alaykum

Sorry but beheading innocent children is jihad????
Subhanallah
Allah help us and guide us all
Ameen