Hello My Muslim sisters :)

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Salam alaykum

Welcome to TTI dear sister. Nice to get you here. :) Hopely you will find this forum useful to yourself.

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
Hello and Salam,
We have some points in common, welcome here, share your thoughts.

salam sister,

I too am seeking to build much stronger imam as to achieve a greater submission to Allah. I have added you as a friend as we have some things in common, inshaAllah you may accept.

Take care sister.

3mma23

Hello,
I am just preparing to convert to Muslim. Ive never been religious in my life but after learning and reading Qur'an i feel like i have changed my whole outlook on life and i know i want to be a Muslim..
Would love to talk to anyone about everything!
-Emma

aatiqahnyla

Hello My Muslim Sisters,

I am a 27 year old female Muslim living in Toronto who is trying to better herself.
Alhamdulillah I am content with what I have, but spiritually I am not happy with myself.
I want to become a strong Muslim but I need guidance. If anyone is willing to help a sister out, please
message me.

JazakAllah Khair.
hi

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Hello,
I am just preparing to convert to Muslim. Ive never been religious in my life but after learning and reading Qur'an i feel like i have changed my whole outlook on life and i know i want to be a Muslim..
Would love to talk to anyone about everything!
-Emma

Salam alaykum

Welcome to TTI forum and warm welcome to this wonderful path called Islam. If you have any questions about islam, feel free to ask - we try our best to help you.

3mma23

I do actually have a question.. I'm very new to this but have already learnt a lot I've been studying like crazy but I'm just wondering about Makeup.. I don't wear much Makeup on a daily basis but Im wondering if you have to remove it 5 times a day 2 pray?

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Salam alaykum

Actually yes, you have to take make up away before you can make wudu (washing before praying) but if you make up again after making wudu you can pray with it.

Source: http://islamqa.info/en/72390

In general, this section is only for introcude yourself, so please send your questions next time to the other sections.

:)

Eman Yousuf

Salam alaikum, welcome my sister, yes like sister herb said you have to remove your make up to pray .
you look mashaallah beautiful in your display picture.

Please sister can you change your profile picture just to be on safe side.

fi amanillah

salam alaikum wa rahmatullah

Asalamu Alaykum sister and welcome :) I know exactly what you mean when you say you need guidance. Kind of like reminders....I too inshalah (god willing) want to better myself. Actually I am at the moment trying to better myself and my deen. I'm new to this site and still trying to figure out how it works but I will try and figure out how to message you inshallah (god willing)