Asalam Aleykoum

Sisterswad

First of all, Ramadan Mubarak to all. I just discover this community website and masha Allah it is a good alternative to facebook. I suscribed to see how it works and interact with sisters about religion topics and discussions. About me, I am french and I lived a year in UK.
May be there are french sisters around?

Looking forward to learning from you In sha Allah

happilyeverhereafter

Not a perfect Muslim but a striving one! :)
Ramadan Mubarak to you too, @Sisterswad, and welcome to this forum! I have a feeling that you will not be disappointed here. You'll find that there is a great Muslim community here, masha'Allah. Also, it's nice to meet a French sister :) I'm not French, but I took French a few years ago for one year. I don't remember much, but I still remember a few words, lol.

Sisterswad

Ramadan Mubarak to you too, @Sisterswad, and welcome to this forum! I have a feeling that you will not be disappointed here. You'll find that there is a great Muslim community here, masha'Allah. Also, it's nice to meet a French sister :) I'm not French, but I took French a few years ago for one year. I don't remember much, but I still remember a few words, lol.

Waleykoum salam Sisterly!
Thank you for replying it is nice to meet you! Don't worry if you need to practice french i'll help you out ;) Am trying to figure out how the websites work cause I am bit lost lol

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Salam alaykum

Welcome to TTI sister! Nice to get here more sisters (and brothers too of course). Hopely you will find this place friendly and informative. Maybe you have noticed already that here is also French section in Other languages part. Like other sister, I too have studied French before (but it was about 20 years ago, so my memory... :oops: ).

Any ways, feel free to ask help and advice if you need to know something how these websites (Salamyou and TTI forum) works. We are glad if we can help.

:agreed:

Sisterswad

Thank you sister herb for your help. Actually I there is something I don't really understand is it the forum apart from salam you wall because I do not get notification when someone replying to my post I have to check on the forum part :confused:

Hope you understand what I mean lol...

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
If I understood right, yes, forum is one thing and salamyou another. When someone answers to your post in here, you get notification in here (and same in salamyou).

Admins can answer much better to kind of question (Help Using Website- section).