Help us feed the most underprivileged across the globe this Ramadan

Salam brothers and sisters. My name is suleman h khan and i am working with a muslim charity called Charity Right, which is raising funds for children. Food poverty is more than just a pain in the stomach. It has far-reaching implications which can render entire communities immobile and keep them in the poverty trap. It’s a vicious cycle because a constant empty stomach results to mental and physical exhaustion. Starvation deems the hungry redundant. Severely hungry people don’t have the energy to work. The inability to work means that hungry people and their communities fall into poverty and in effect they cannot generate the funds to buy food which inevitably leads to malnourishment and starvation.
Please Help us to make them stand on their own feet. You can donate by searching Charity Right online as i am not allowed to post any link here. Or if you do not have the certain resources for online donate, then you can just share this with your friends and family. It will surely help us spread the word.
Jazakallah Khair

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
Wa`alaikum salaam warahmatulah.

Welcome to the community, brother. You have an amazing job, baarakallaahu lak! Just the other day, after iftaar (when, subhaanallah, half of the food ends up in the trash bin) I was thinking of how fortunate Muslims in underdeveloped countries are. Since there are so many poor people around, there's always, always the opportunity to feed them and give sadaqah. (the 'poor' here just want money for beer)

Jazaakallahu khayr for sharing this with us. You are allowed to post links, so long as they're not spammy. But you can include a link of your organization in your signature, and/or make a page for it on the social end of the site. That ought to make up for it.