n2732335-3952686.jpg

n2732335-3952690.jpg

n2732335-3952684.jpg

n2732335-3952695.jpg

n2732335-3952687.jpg

ASEMOUN

:bismillah1:

Oh you are funny
Let me think Hizbollah and Asad made in Israel ??!!!
So how about Daesh ??? What do you think??See your Avatar again please .
Continue to kill innocent people.

@abo_shams

Last edited:

MehmetHilmi

People like you (Daesh) are worse than Israel. You guys lack culture, education, and most importantly ISLAM. By your nasty pictures that you posted above, it is clear that you support the filthy Daesh.

GO on and break your fast with the flesh of your fellow Muslims!

Last edited:

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
^^ Please brother, try to avoid fighting in forum and using insults against others (even if you dislike some images/posts). Much better is report kind of posts to admins.

MehmetHilmi

^^ Please brother, try to avoid fighting in forum and using insults against others (even if you dislike some images/posts). Much better is report kind of posts to admins.

But sister this is not a minor disagreement. Daesh is a death cult who have legitimized using violence on everyone who disagrees. Iraq is dear to us. Its history, culture, and diversity are being destroyed.

Nevertheless I will erase the insults. But I really think that this user deserves much more.

ASEMOUN

Do you have any reason about Iran is Israel ?????
And this thread is for Quds day not for your spams.
And know this Alhamdulilla we didn't kill any body with Allah name because we aren't like you Israel. Can you remembere children in Iraq and Syria killed by you ???
Ya Allah

MehmetHilmi

"And we will mercilessly slaughter anyone who is shia or even a non daesh sunni. We dont care about what the classical scholars say about the conduct of war. We dont care about humanity. We will force our belief down everyones throats. We will mutilate our females,kick the Christians out of town, and destroy the cultural heritage of Iraq." This is your backwards mentality. May Allahs curse be upon Daesh.

ASEMOUN

for being human you must be human not shia or sunni.
you have gotten used to create disunity among Ummah of the Prophet to be able to easily kill people . i have many sunni friends like here like university . i dont like watch your video because i know it is all a lie

ASEMOUN

abo shams are you sunni ??? i think no
they are like you . they arent shia
you must know their work in shia is haram

MehmetHilmi

Abo shams you are not welcome in these Islamic forums. To date i have not seen one person on here that has supported Daesh except for you. We are peaceful people here trying to relay the true message of Islam on the realm of the internet. The people here are honest and good people. I suggest you go and post your spam elsewhere. You are being irresponsible by attacking everyone left and right. You dont have to support shias. But you should at least be human.

abo-shams

Abo shams you are not welcome in these Islamic forums. To date i have not seen one person on here that has supported Daesh except for you. We are peaceful people here trying to relay the true message of Islam on the realm of the internet. The people here are honest and good people. I suggest you go and post your spam elsewhere. You are being irresponsible by attacking everyone left and right. You dont have to support shias. But you should at least be human.
idont care about what are you writing allah know who is wrong and who is right

kodoo

In the name of Allah. Salam, we hail the Islamic Republic of Iran and Iranian nation for their support of Palestinians. It is due to the fact that Iran arms and funds Palestinian resistance groups that Ghaza still stands today.

Otherwise, with the subserviant kingdoms/sheikhdoms in the gulf region (which sadly use the sacred name of sunnism) not arming and funding Palestinians against the zionist entity (but instead arming takfiris such as ISIL against sunni, shia and sufi Muslims), the vigiliant Muslims wouldn't survive today. Again we thank to the Islamic Iran for their support of Palestinian brethren. And Islamic Resistance Groups in Palestine also thank to Iran:

(see in video)

http://www.islamidavet.com/2014/07/...cahidler-iran-her-daim-bizi-desteklemektedir/

And thanks again to Ayatullah Khomeini for he planted the seeds of Islamic Unity, and his and his successor's call for support for Palestinians echoed in the entire universe. I am saying this because I have seen images of Quds Day 2014 worldwide. It is unbelievably pleasent to see nations supporting the truth, and thanks again for sharing the pictures. And I saw some others here: http://defence.pk/threads/quds-day-2014.325477/

And to me Gaza is a light that helps us see the truth. And it is interesting, some Islamic Unity Movements worldwide which subscribe to Iran are targeted just like Gaza is targeted.

See Islamic Movement in Nigeria for instance (most of their members are shia Muslims and some are sunnis). They were targeted by the Nigerian army because they attended the Quds Day protests. And 33 shias were martyred because they support Palestine and speak against the zionist crimes. And it is interesting that the same criminal Nigerian Army does nothing against the wahabi-salafi terrorist group; Boko Haram, but it targets sunni and shia Muslims (of Islamic Movement of Nigeria) for they support Islamic Unity and Palestine.

Indeed, the tragedy of Gaza helped me see the truth more worldwide. Who is on the side of truth and who is not. Who is with the oppressed and who is with the oppressors. Who is subserviant and who is not. All these things became crystal clear.

And it is that the gulf kingdoms/sheikhdoms (KSA, Qatar, etc.) and secular ME states (Turkey, Azarbeijan, etc.) do not support (fund and arm) Muslims (Palestinians) against zionist occupiers. They don't even give a single bullet to Hamas, Islamic Jihad and etc. But they arm only takfiri movements in Syria, Iraq and etc. in order to destablize these countries, the countries which interestingly form the territories of Greater Israel project. Thus, these subserviant gulf kingdoms and secular states leave Palestinians to their own fate.. of being massacred and dicplaced by the zionists. And they leave the other Muslims (Iraqis, Syrians, etc) to the "mercy" of the takfiri groups. These subserviant tools are that hypocrites.

But, alhamdolellah, Palestinians are funded and armed (with cool missiles, such as Fajr 5, M-75, M-302 Khaibar, Sijjil, etc.) by Iran through Syria. And alhamdolellah Palestinians are now able to retalite the zionists thanks to this help. Alhamdolellah.

And now, the subserviant powers and their terrorists are trying to stop this help, so that their zionist masters get a relief. That is why, they resort to racism and sectarianism. Just to destroy the unity of these non-subserviant nations. But they will fail inshaAllah.

"Their intention is to extinguish Allah's Light with their mouths (propaganda), But Allah will complete His Light, even though the Unbelievers may detest (it)."

Thanks again op, for sharing these beautiful pictures. ma salam

Last edited:
In the name of Allah. Salam, we hail the Islamic Republic of Iran and Iranian nation for their support of Palestinians. It is due to the fact that Iran arms and funds Palestinian resistance groups that Ghaza still stands today.

Otherwise, with the subserviant kingdoms/sheikhdoms in the gulf region (which sadly use the sacred name of sunnism) not arming and funding Palestinians against the zionist entity (but instead arming takfiris such as ISIL against sunni, shia and sufi Muslims), the vigiliant Muslims wouldn't survive today. Again we thank to the Islamic Iran for their support of Palestinian brethren. And Islamic Resistance Groups in Palestine also thank to Iran:

(see in video)

http://www.islamidavet.com/2014/07/...cahidler-iran-her-daim-bizi-desteklemektedir/

And thanks again to Ayatullah Khomeini for he planted the seeds of Islamic Unity, and his and his successor's call for support for Palestinians echoed in the entire universe. I am saying this because I have seen images of Quds Day 2014 worldwide. It is unbelievably pleasent to see nations supporting the truth, and thanks again for sharing the pictures. And I saw some others here: http://defence.pk/threads/quds-day-2014.325477/

And to me Gaza is a light that helps us see the truth. And it is interesting, some Islamic Unity Movements worldwide which subscribe to Iran are targeted just like Gaza is targeted.

See Islamic Movement in Nigeria for instance (most of their members are shia Muslims and some are sunnis). They were targeted by the Nigerian army because they attended the Quds Day protests. And 33 shias were martyred because they support Palestine and speak against the zionist crimes. And it is interesting that the same criminal Nigerian Army does nothing against the wahabi-salafi terrorist group; Boko Haram, but it targets sunni and shia Muslims (of Islamic Movement of Nigeria) for they support Islamic Unity and Palestine.

Indeed, the tragedy of Gaza helped me see the truth more worldwide. Who is on the side of truth and who is not. Who is with the oppressed and who is with the oppressors. Who is subserviant and who is not. All these things became crystal clear.

And it is that the gulf kingdoms/sheikhdoms (KSA, Qatar, etc.) and secular ME states (Turkey, Azarbeijan, etc.) do not support (fund and arm) Muslims (Palestinians) against zionist occupiers. They don't even give a single bullet to Hamas, Islamic Jihad and etc. But they arm only takfiri movements in Syria, Iraq and etc. in order to destablize these countries, the countries which interestingly form the territories of Greater Israel project. Thus, these subserviant gulf kingdoms and secular states leave Palestinians to their own fate.. of being massacred and dicplaced by the zionists. And they leave the other Muslims (Iraqis, Syrians, etc) to the "mercy" of the takfiri groups. These subserviant tools are that hypocrites.

But, alhamdolellah, Palestinians are funded and armed (with cool missiles, such as Fajr 5, M-75, M-302 Khaibar, Sijjil, etc.) by Iran through Syria. And alhamdolellah Palestinians are now able to retalite the zionists thanks to this help. Alhamdolellah.

And now, the subserviant powers and their terrorists are trying to stop this help, so that their zionist masters get a relief. That is why, they resort to racism and sectarianism. Just to destroy the unity of these non-subserviant nations. But they will fail inshaAllah.

"Their intention is to extinguish Allah's Light with their mouths (propaganda), But Allah will complete His Light, even though the Unbelievers may detest (it)."

Thanks again op, for sharing these beautiful pictures. ma salam
The only seeds your "Ayatullah " planted are the seeds of death, if you revert to Islam from Shiaism they behead you for converting to "Wahabbism," and no one makes more takfir than the dogs of Iran. You have to understand everyone is considered a Muslim until they commit one of the nullifies, such as shirk because the Shahada is no longer worth anything after that. Such is the same if they dismantle the Sharia. We can justify your kufr, yet when we ask you to do the same you bring your irrelevant feeling into it.

MehmetHilmi

To Hamza,
If the Ayatollah has planted the seeds of death, what has Baghdadi planted? Peace and stability?! I might have certain ideological disagreements with Shias but I put them aside for the sake of unity and peace. Honestly, Iran is probably the only country in the middle east that has been consistent with its values. It is the only nation that does not bow to Western pressure (even my beloved Turkey does). It is the only nation who keeps the flame of resistance alive in the middle east. And for that, I respect them greatly.

Contrary to Shia Iranians, who are bleeding (figuratively) alongside their Sunni Palestinian brethren, your masters at Daesh wouldn't blink an eye if the Tigris and Euphrates river were running with Muslim blood.