Turkey PM Erdogan returns US Jewish award in Israel row

kodoo

What a great act! lol. The Latin American countries expel Zionist embassadors, and all this guy does is to return a gift! Yay, hero for Muslims! lol. Do you know, the fact that Turkish regime provides the fuel of Israeli jets? Or that in Turkey, Turkish and Israeli pilots train together? And when a protest happens in front of the zionist embassy, Turkish cops brutally crackdown the protests? Probably you don't.

MehmetHilmi

What a great act! lol. The Latin American countries expel Zionist embassadors, and all this guy does is to return a gift! Yay, hero for Muslims! lol. Do you know, the fact that Turkish regime provides the fuel of Israeli jets? Or that in Turkey, Turkish and Israeli pilots train together? And when a protest happens in front of the zionist embassy, Turkish cops brutally crackdown the protests? Probably you don't.

Latin america is far from the middle east so it doesn't have much to lose. Can you please provide evidence that Turkey gives jet fuel to Israel? Cops have to disperse violent protests despite the reason for them.Turkey isn't guilty here.

kodoo

Brother. Turkish government does not mean Turkish people. I am from Turkey as well. And, I don't approve of what the government has done in the country and in the region. Of course, just like you do, I also would wish that Turkey changes and deserves to be descendants of Ottomans. But, this wish should not blur my outlook. I need to say when the government is wrong. and it is wrong. Turkish govt. is just subseriant to the US and NATO. And it is working for America's "Greater" North African and ME project. Erdogan said this in numerous occasions. And the actions of the government also approves this.

Yes, Turkey's relations with the Zionist Regime is at its best no thanks to Erdogan. And as for the fuel, please see:

http://www.aydinlikgazete.com/manse...akiti-ihracatinin-belgesini-yayinliyoruz.html

http://www.zaman.com.tr/ekonomi_isr...igi-petrolden-iki-kere-kazaniyor_2232776.html

So, Erdogan is shedding crocodile tears, and even that is to get the votes, just as, the world famous cartoonists suggests:

t9zb87.png

2gw5q3l.png

Again, I also wish that Turkish governments becomes free and helps Palestine and other nations. But I wouldn't fool myself either when the truth is otherwise. Turkish government are in good terms with Israel, in trades, millitary, etc. Same time, it is helping the arrogant powers import takfiri terrorists into Syria and Iraq. And all those for the greater Israeli project sadly. ma salam