THE STORY OF A MAN WHO SELLS LANDS OF PARADISE

cabdixakim

The story of the man who sells lands of paradise and the sage who wanted to buy Jahan'nam all of it:

It is said that a man once came to a city and residents evolved around him in circles,he strode in the city up and about and every day the number of people encircling him increased.
Sometime then,a man of prudence,intelligence and cleverness approached,he then asked the reason of this overcrowding around this strange man,they{the crowd} told him that this man carries authorization from Allah and he is going now to sell piece of lands of paradise and he grants that with debentures.Whosoever dies and with him is this debenture enters paradise and will reside in the land he bought there{in paradise}.

The wise man puzzled over on how to convince this huge number of people not to believe this man and that whoever buys from him lands has fallen into his mislead and fraud but he found that which rebuffed and prevented him from trying that direction becouse the simplicity of people and their lack of awareness cost them to absolutely believe that man.

In the end the wise man settled down for a genius solution where he approached the man buying lands of paradise and said to him: what is the price for a piece of Jan'nah?,He told him 100 dinars for a piece.
Then the wise man said to him what if a wanted to buy a piece of Jahan'nam,how much? would you sell it to me? The man was confused and then he said take it without any charges.
The wise man then said I don't want it except for a price I pay so that you give me a debenture for it!, then he said I will give you a quarter of Jahan'nam for 100 dinars the price of one piece of land in paradise.
The wise man said what if I want to buy all of it{jahan'nam}? The fraud said you just have to pay me 400 dinars.In that case the wise man paid 400 dinars for all of Jahan'nam to the fraud,he then asked him to make a debenture for that, and so many people witnessed that certification.

After the completion of the script,the wise man shouted loudly,"O people I have bought all of Jahan'nam and I will not allow any one of you enter it becouse it belongs to me now with the certification of this debenture,and as for you you will be left with nothing except paradise and you will have no abode except it whether you buy a piece of it or not".
After that people dispersed around the fraud becouse entry of Jahan'nam was denied by the certificate of the wise man.Only then did the fraud man realize that he was dumber than those who believed him.{end of story}

The Author{possibly} of the story says then: I narrated this story to a man of very old age he said to me,"do you admire the matters of those people?" I said yes,are there people of that level of thinking?
The old man answered me yes,most of us have that level of thinking despite them{the people of the story} having better intentions then ours.
I said to him,"how O you man?"

He said: the addict of wine,does he find it lying on the ground or he buys it with his own money? I said for sure he buys it with his own money.
He said: and who intends for fancy houses,and who plays gambling,and who consumes cigarettes and drugs,and who abuses the usage of modern technology on what Allah has made unlawful and others.All that money we pay from our pockets so that we buy for ourselves a piece of Jahan'nam...isn't it like that?
when we abandon Salah,Saum,calling people to good and stopping them from evil{Amr bil macruf wanahyi canil munkar}, 'Qunut',supplications and among very many others...despite having to pay nothing from our pockets...
And we do not accept to buy the paradise of Allah,even without paying or losing anything. Who is better now,those ones or these ones???

I looked down to earth when I am beseeching Allah {sorry for pluralizing this} that He makes us among those who seek to attain the pleasure of the Almighty Maker by actions,words and what he sustained us of wealth...aamiin

{direct translation from TTI forum's Arabic version,work of abou khaled}
may Allah reward him immensely...aamiin​