Are You Married?

Which category are you in?

• I am not married.

Votes: 60 68.2%
  • I am married.

Votes: 26 29.5%
  • I used to be married but am currently single.

Votes: 2 2.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I currently have 4 wives and an army of 24 kids (6 kids/per wife):SMILY346: ....lol just kidding!!! My status is single and inshallah some beautiful pious sister will drop from the sky for me within 2 years.

MubarekMuslimah

Salaams

I am married! Alhamdulillah. For all you single brothers and sisters you are in my du'a. My only advice is that Allah swt works in mysterious ways and that He will guide you to that person insha'allah when you are both ready. Relax about it if you can insha'allah and know only that this is your test and that you will be rewarded insha'allah if you keep things halal....if you know what I mean....and wait for when your future spouse will cross your path insha'allah.:SMILY252:

Be paitent and be strong and you will have the best muslim brother/sister for you. :hearts:

Also - just thought - do not be tempted by a beautiful face or a good education or other such things, a good pious muslim is what you need in a spouse - make sure when you marry, you marry for the right reason: Islam. And when you love someone be prepared to love their faults too as you wish them to love yours, because no-one is perfect and its easy to build up a picture in your head of what you think is the perfect husband/wife when in fact they should be like you, which means they will have faults too. A wife or husband is not a trophy or prize - they are your partner in this life and for you and for Allah swt. We can only be the best Muslims we can and however Allah swt has made us ( looks, background etc) is how He deemed fit to make us and that is in the best way. Allah swt knows best.

Insha'allah you all find that person soon. Keep making your du'a.:tti_sister:

Salaams

najbc

Assalamu alaykum,

I am not married and it will long long... time before I do. But I will pray for those of you that want to get married.:tti_sister:

salmanzaid

Better to concentrate on getting materially ready and becoming more & more strong as a muslim first.

And lets be realistic - a muslim girl is looking for a sincere, strong muslim guy, but she also says :"show me the money !". You'd be a fool to think otherwise.
And thats OK - because it is a logical requirent of starting a family.

And a muslim guy wants a sincere muslim girl - but he also wants a girl who can be trusted 100%. He is looking for a girl who will be a really good mother and who won't divorce him no matter how hard things get.
Who the hell wants to get married, just to get your heart ripped out of your chest, the first time things get tough ?!

Get fixed up first, and inshallah - it will happen at the right time.
And marriage is recommended - not compulsory.

Lebanese3Diva

Irs interesting to see how many people in this furom.

Well I too am not and I do pray to for all the muslim brothers and sisters to be married to a good muslim brother or sister inshallah.

Al salamu alaikum

musa29

sabir ,dua and istisarah

selamun aleykum so i am man who was a married and then divorce .its realy dificul to find right man .but is depend of you where u are which country ,whAT cultur you have islam make us ib some point toghter but some think are need to be clear its cultur of youre origine so look some
Asalamu alaykum
one who have same cultur as you have if not becareful then dua .when you will have some one do istisarah and dua insallah you will find bes for you to this world and other (i am turk and my ex was argetinan catolik )esselam

sugarbb

Assalammualaikum brother,

I currently have 4 wives and an army of 24 kids (6 kids/per wife):SMILY346: ....lol just kidding!!! My status is single and inshallah some beautiful pious sister will drop from the sky for me within 2 years.

i almost choke reading your first sentence ! i thought WOW !, you must be a super hero ! so, it's a joke, hah. I will do'a you will get a good, pious wife, InsyaAllah.:tti_sister:

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
Salaams

Also - just thought - do not be tempted by a beautiful face or a good education or other such things, a good pious muslim is what you need in a spouse - make sure when you marry, you marry for the right reason: Islam. And when you love someone be prepared to love their faults too as you wish them to love yours, because no-one is perfect and its easy to build up a picture in your head of what you think is the perfect husband/wife when in fact they should be like you, which means they will have faults too. A wife or husband is not a trophy or prize - they are your partner in this life and for you and for Allah swt. We can only be the best Muslims we can and however Allah swt has made us ( looks, background etc) is how He deemed fit to make us and that is in the best way. Allah swt knows best.

Insha'allah you all find that person soon. Keep making your du'a.:tti_sister:

Salaams

:salam2:
a good advice indeed...Ameen to the dua....

Wulf

A'Salaamu Alaykum

I am married according to the Law of the land. I will be Divorced in November.

I consider myself single according to Islam.

One day I may correct this In'Shallah, if not? Then it is the will of Allah (swt)

"It is better to sit alone than in company with the bad; and it is better still to sit with the good than alone. It is better to speak to a seeker of knowledge than to remain silent; but silence is better than idle words" Narrated by Bukhari.

W'Asalaam

Ibrahim

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
As salamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wabrakatuhu dear brothers and sisters
Just a remark, and I hope I dont offend insha Allah, and even if someone feels I do then I ask for forgiveness
"You guys are too upbeat about Marriage, subhan Allah. Whenever a thread on marriage is started it gets a very HIGH response. My duas for all of you. May Allah Subhanahu Wa Taala find suitable matches for the single ones, and bless the married ones."
The TTI family is growing large and I feel at home out here wallahi. May Allah bless the ummah and guide us.
wa/salam

Status
Not open for further replies.