Yvonne Ridley

visionusman

being content
Assalamualaikum. Does any one kno where Yvonne Ridley has gone to? I know she's quit the Islam channel. I don't however know why or what she's doing now.

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
:salam2:
she didnt 'quit' islam channel her programme 'The Agenda' was cancelled which was so bad because it was what made the channel in my opinion (although the National Qiraat is cool too) i havnt a clue what shes up to now either and its such a loss! :(

:wasalam:

salmanzaid

Just saw her in melbourne

Just seen her in Melbourne for 1st Australian Muslim conference yesterday.

The media really bashed her as soon as she arrived
( Herald Sun - which is notorious for articles negative towards
islam & pro-usa/zionist/catholic.)

I was very impressed with her talk, but a little uncomfortable with how she was dressed ( business thing, pants ). Unislamic ?:SMILY309:
I've seen her in other clothes and she looks presentable.

I think she is a very valuable voice for islam ... but not as a scholar but as a source of protest & information about injustice issues.
To give guidance as a scholar, needs opulent knowledge of islam and thats after decades of serious study.

I hope she gains in knowledge and gets louder & louder, inshallah.
We need her badly, because she is expert in communicating, she is fearless and she is not a pawn of america like other so-called islamic leaders.

And if USA is ever STUPID enough to invade Iran - then I hope
Muslims around the entire world will be screaming their lungs out and
making protests so big, that it will shut down cities across the world.
( hopefully peaceful, but if not - what else does america expect ??? )
Inshallah ... may this never, never, never happen.

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
If Stupid Bush invades Iran then Russia (even though they oppress Muslims, they still support Iran) will arm Iran to fight back. They've helped Iran when Iran's been fighting wars with Israel.

Wulf

A'Salaam Alaykum

I am curious as to what makes an Imam. I ask this as the Media reffered to Miz Ridley as being such.

Is she an Imam?

Hmmm...Most confusing.

W'Asalaam

Wulf

A'salaamu Alaykum Brother ayman

Thank you for your help, I apreciate it very much.

W'Asalaam
Ibrahim

apocalypse77

what is yvone up to now nowadays nayway?

i think yvonne is one of the most outspoken voice sof islam today when it comes ot injusticeness that everymuslim face.i do pray she keeps up the good work

OnlyOne

Yvonne Ridley is amazing! One of my favorite speakers actually, they always inspire me. Her story is amazing and very unique.

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Yeah sister Yvonne Ridley has a miraculous impact on the Ummah. Mashllah. :ma: :) IT reminds me of Umar Radiyallahu Anhu when he became Muslim, it was a great victory for the Muslims because he helped them. :) And the sister is also.