Cooking Blogs

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Collect here interesting cooking sites, blogs and write a short explanation what kind of recipes others can find from there. I will start by this one:

http://www.kitchenofpalestine.com/

kopfinal2.jpg

Palestinian Cuisine:

Palestinian cuisine is considered as a part of Levantine cuisine (Syrian, Lebanese, Palestinian and Jordanian), that shares characteristics with the cuisines of East Mediterranean/ Middle East regions in general. However, Palestinian cuisine has its own distinctive food identity that makes it stands out and recognized across the region and the world. There is also a spectrum of food variation in Palestine itself. Food characteristics and traditions vary from north to south, coastal and interiors, urban cities to villages, and from winter to summer.

There are fundamental elements of Palestinian cookery like olives and olive oil, yogurt (fresh and strained), legumes (chickpeas, lentil, broad beans), grains (bread, sesame, black seeds), vegetables (eggplants, tomatoes, cauliflower, zucchini) and leaf vegetables.

bc2rlh

I love cooking, like LOVE. I´m sure I think about cooking, food, recipes, cooking methods more than the average person. Thank you so much for the link.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
^^ Nice one. Thanks for sharing. Here are many Somalian sisters in my city - by this I might surprise some of them at eid time.

:)

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
http://magicalreaction1.blogspot.fi/

Collection of the halal recipes:

Sharing the many Halal Recipes for currys, cakes, desserts and more!

Arabic (1)
Articles (3)
Beef Recipes (5)
Bengali (1)
Breads (1)
Breakfast/ Tea Time Treats (2)
Cakes and Biscuits (7)
Chicken Recipes (30)
Chinese (11)
Desserts (12)
Dips (3)
Drinks (2)