The US National Debt

Abu Juwairiya

"The US generated nearly $14 trillion in economic output in 2007, however the national debt – money that central and federal governments owe to the US public and the world through the bonds they have issued - stands at $10 trillion.

The US citizenry have a huge appetite for imports and as a result consumer debt stands at $11.4 trillion. The debts of US companies amounts to $18.4 trillion. This makes the US indebted to the tune of $40 trillion, more than twice what the US economy produces annually."

(Source: 'Strategic Estimate 2010', P 4, By Adnan Khan, 2010)

Abu Juwairiya

"The US generated nearly $14 trillion in economic output in 2007, however the national debt – money that central and federal governments owe to the US public and the world through the bonds they have issued - stands at $10 trillion.

The US citizenry have a huge appetite for imports and as a result consumer debt stands at $11.4 trillion. The debts of US companies amounts to $18.4 trillion. This makes the US indebted to the tune of $40 trillion, more than twice what the US economy produces annually."

(Source: 'Strategic Estimate 2010', P 4, By Adnan Khan, 2010)

Please reply with your answer. I have given my source. It was not my analysis, but from someone else who has done their research based on their knowledge and data. Just like any piece of information it can be true, false or partially true.