Make your heart pure :

a_stranger

“The day that neither wealth nor sons will be of any benefit except for he who comes to Allah with a pure heart.”- Qur’an, 26:89

There will come a Day when NOTHING will benefit you except a pure heart.
…Is your SOUL ready to meet its Creator? (copied)

Purity of hearts is happiness in this life and the next . Islam teaches us how to purify our hearts with love of our creator, hope for Jana fear of Hell. Prayers is an ongoing cleanings of hearts by coming closer to Allah subhanahu wa taaala.

malwina

NOBODY can live a pure life on their own. It is impossible. We cannot make ourselves pure. Only when we receive Jesus as our Lord and Savior He comes to dwell in our hearts and removes from us the sinful nature and gives us HIS nature and enables us to live a pure holy life as He lived.

a_stranger

You are right nobody can live a pure life on their own :the only way is to follow the true message of Allah (Islam ) : the one who created us, nourishing all, giving life with all it's bounties, the one who will make us die one day and reward us for all the good we do and forgive all our sins -I hope - by his unlimited mercy and compassion , this is the message of Jesus ( and all the noble prophets) as I believe.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Question? Why do Christians come on Muslim sites?

To the Christian sister, we are Muslims. We selected this faith. We do not go to your websites. What is your aim? Jesus, was a good man. However, he was a Muslim.

As the Prophet, swas, told us we have more rights on Musa than the Jews...

Sister, Please read the Gospel of Barnabas. After you read that come back and lets have a discussion.

In the meanwhile...let me dikr to Allah swt. Alhumdullila, I am a Muslim