TurnToIslam If you want to know@tti

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Red is the last color to go and the first to return when people lose and regain their eyesight.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
In the early 1900s, German kids used to die from diarrhea until a doctor invented carrot stew which saved thousands of lives.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
The upside-down ketchup bottle earned its inventor 13 million dollars.
IMG_0346-500x500.JPG

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
The man who took the most memorable photo of the Loch Ness Monster confessed to it being fake on his deathbed.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Studying in 30-50 minute intervals with 10 minute breaks in between is the most effective way to retain information.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
The man who took the most memorable photo of the Loch Ness Monster confessed to it being fake on his deathbed.

That´s sad: I saw Nessie cute character. If it would exist, it is always welcome to move for example to under my bed...

fev6312ogeqr.gif

Hopely it wouldn´t snore too much.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
That´s sad: I saw Nessie cute character. If it would exist, it is always welcome to move for example to under my bed...

fev6312ogeqr.gif

Hopely it wouldn´t snore too much.
...and once he got hungry he can mess your kitchen for those delicious food you got,
hope he didn't find you delicious too :p

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
United States holds the record of having the highest number of people who have been diagnosed with a mental disorder.
...too much thinking to take over the world ?Can really go ba_na_nas :banana::banana::banana:

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Swedish company Mojang was just purchased by Microsoft, $2.5B USD.
>Minecraft creator Markus “Notch” Persson was already a rich man — his game has been one of the top selling titles across multiple platforms for a staggering amount of time now — but as of today, he’s quite a bit richer cuz Microsoft bought Mojang,the company that owns Minecraft,for $2.5B USD ~News

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
How cops keep themselves cool in the car?

1288331535285.jpg

The US website sells an accessory for the police cars for personal cooling: an idea is to lead the cold air from car air conditioning to inside of bullet bra and shirt.

Vacuum cleaner hose-like device obeys the name of CoolCop. The price is $ 49.95, or just under 37 euros.

It is advertised to fit all of the most common American police cars such as the Ford Crown Victoria, Chevrolet Impala and Hummer.

o_O

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
yeah great idea,infact do really need those kind to cool off, especially like for hot day when browsing around ,
but not that kind that need to attach to car, maybe the one that can simply charge and compact. like cell phone that can be carry around easily
you know what i mean ;)