A crime against yourself%

macoooo

From the scientific and physiological point of view, the act of looking or gazing upon non-Mahram women sets off a complex process of hormonal stimulation and release, and prepares the body and the sex organs for the process of sexual intercourse.

It is well known that the effects of stimulating sexual desire through unnatural or prohibited means has numerous harmful effects on the mind and body.

Islam has warned us against unlawfully stimulating these hormones through the words of the Prophet, . The chief Islamic injunctions in this regard are:

• To lower one's gaze and not look upon non-Mahram women.

• Women should not display their beauty in front of non-Mahram men or wear perfume when they go outdoors.

• Non-Mahram men and women are prohibited from staying in the same room together in seclusion or coming in close contact.

• Early marriage is recommended for both men and women if they can afford it.

• Fasting is a means to control one's illegitimate desires if one cannot afford marriage.

• Women should not refuse when their husband asks for conjugal relations, because this mean that the sex hormones that trigger physiological responses will continue circulating in his body and may cause harm.

• To wash oneself after an conjugal relations, as this has a calming effect on the body.

Allaah The Almighty Says (what means):

{Tell the believing men to reduce [some] of their vision and guard their private parts. That is purer for them. Indeed, Allaah is Acquainted with what they do. And tell the believing women to reduce [some] of their vision and guard their private parts and not expose their adornment except that which [necessarily] appears thereof and to wrap [a portion of] their headcovers over their chests and not expose their adornment except to their husbands, their fathers, their husbands’ fathers, their sons, their husbands’ sons, their brothers, their brothers’ sons, their sisters’ sons, their women, that which their right hands possess, or those male attendants having no physical desire, or children who are not yet aware of the private aspects of women. And let them not stamp their feet to make known what they conceal of their adornment. And turn to Allaah in repentance, all of you, O believers, that you might succeed.} (Quran 24: 30-31)

In these verses, Allaah The Almighty orders the believing men and women to lower their gaze and guard their modesty for their own benefit and to attain greater purity.

According to the consensus of the scholars, the purity mentioned in these verses is the purity from sins. However, in the modern context, purity may also mean guarding against the harmful diseases which may afflict a person as a result of not following the commands of Allaah The Almighty. Besides, it could also mean both purity from sins and guard against diseases .

The Prophet, , has said that directing a look at non-Mahram (marriageable) women is like a poisoned arrow.

This means that it is very dangerous and could lead to widespread Fitnah (trial).

Aapa

Mirajmom
Sometimes a walk is a tour through a circus. I am fascinated at the way people dress. I often ask them why they dress the way they do....do I have some funny exchanges.

We are human. We love to look good. We love to be looked at...and then you get old

Cariad

Sometimes a walk is a tour through a circus. I am fascinated at the way people dress. I often ask them why they dress the way they do....do I have some funny exchanges.

We are human. We love to look good. We love to be looked at...and then you get old
I never thought of that.. :) ha .. Like a circus. I don't know that I like to be looked at. For sure some people I have to avert eyes for wondering why they left the house that day. Then I have to tell myself that clothes do not maketh the man or the woman, and we are more than what we wear. I just need to be clean and tidy and comfortable being fashionable I cannot be bothered.

macoooo

yes dear brothers

This is a very important issue

This is also due to the real reasons

Away from the teachings of the prophets and messengers

A new American study

40% of the American mothers are unmarried as they got their babies out of the legitimate society; a new American study had published that report. These numbers are unprecedented in the history of the United States as the report indicated that the fertility of teenagers had increased between 2005 and 2007 after years of sharp decrease.

Researchers believe that the reason behind this phenomenon is the decrease in the governmental expenditure on Sex education programs in schools because these programs were keen to persuade teenagers to postpone practicing sex till marriage without any kind of concentration on the way of practicing a safe sex!!

According to that study, 22 girls of every 1000 girl are between 15 & 17 years old are mothers and 74 girls of every 1000 girl are between 18 & 19 years old are also unmarried mothers.

"This is a new phenomenon" said Sara brawn the executive manager of teenagers and youth protection program; also she added that the reason could be the lack of learning programs in schools.

"Boys believe that they didn't cause any pregnancy to any girl before, so that they persuade girls to go in sexual relations with them" said Sara.

Wonderful prophetic sign

The published figures are an approximate numbers but the real numbers are more than that. We can only find this phenomenon in great countries like America and in many liberal countries like Sweden.

prophet Mohamed (peace be upon him) told us 1433 years ago about that phenomenon when he told his companions about a future event that will happen and will be a sign for the imminence of day of resurrection. He said: (before day of resurrection, numbers of Adultery sons will increase and people at that time will see men practicing sexual relations with women in the streets) {narrated by Alhakem-ALtabarani} glory to Allah!! Who told prophet Mohamed (peace be upon him) 1400 years ago about a future event and the amazing thing is that nowadays all of us are seeing that event happening.

Indeed Allah almighty is the one who supported His messenger by this information as a proof that the message of Islam is sincere, Allah says: (Say (O Muhammad): "O mankind! Verily, I am sent to you all as the Messenger of Allah - to whom belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth. Lâ ilâha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He). It is He who gives life and causes death. So believe in Allah and His Messenger (Muhammad) , the Prophet who can neither read nor write (ie Muhammad), who believes in Allah and His Words [(this Qur'an), the Taurât (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel) and also Allah's Word: "Be!" - And he was, ie 'Îsâ (Jesus) son of Maryam (Mary)], and follow him so that you may be guided ") (Sûrat Al-A'râf-verse 158).

The phenomenon of sons of adultery is a clear sign that day or resurrection is near.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Wrong stats.....there is a decline in the number of births in the US.....kids are not having sex....they are too busy with social media.......

and let us not be so smug.....we have Muslims having children out of wedlock.....look at the brothers who go to school here and I see the fallout....sad

Quit telling us that the non-Muslims are the only sinners...we are sinners and need to look at ourselves first. Whatever is in the states is all over the world. Sin is wide open, non-sexual, equal opportunity 24/7 365 and Muslims must be the first in line...we love to kill each other and point fingers at everyone else committing sin.

We are in the end times. But, the end times describe the behaviors of Muslims as well.

Adultery is a serious issue. It is not the same as looking at someone. I look at candy and want it...I look at Jeep Cherokees and do I want one..alas....it is something pleasing to the eye...but, it does not constitute adultery. Look once and say MashaAllah, how beautiful Allah swt has made this person ( or in my case, the car is beautiful ) and keep on walking.

The jest of what I am attempting to convey is we are human and share qualities with other humans; we live in wonderful world of variety each attesting to the marvels of the Creator.

Follow what Allah swt has made permissible.

macoooo

Statistics has reported that juvenile crime has a very important reason is illegal mixing between the sexes. Also proved that mixing between the sexes in an exaggerated manner may cause a lot of distractions, crime and psychological problems. It may be one of the worst results of mixing rape. Enough that we know that in the United States have been raped (19) million women!! In Germany are recording (35) tho A rape every year!

In America are born each year a million children from crimes of adultery and rape, by contrast, is number of abortions more than one million process and every year. And there are a lot of bad results on both sexes as a result of the legalization of illegally mixing raises emotions and instincts delve man to the swamps of vice.

/////

The most important thing is the Ten Commandments, which will lead you to Islam easily

macooo,

I agree with you that we have plenty of fake Christian who claim to be followers of Jesus Christ but their actions show otherwise.

so

I can tell you
I have witnessed such scenes clearly day and night
In the streets and on beaches and in wait in front of cinema
I hope that you consider clearly
Do not go in the street quickly

- Islam is a religion of the utmost ease and compassion
Do not do more of your energy
In anything

The original
Holy Qur'an and the Hadith
See inside them well
Your life will completely upright
Honesty - maintaining secretariats - high morals - help others - away from adultery - murder - drinking alcohol - gambling - treason - honoring one's parents - kinship - the right of the neighbor - and so on .....
This is Islam

Muslim life always
Tied about the Qur'an Quran and Hadith
This constitution for life

Separation between religion and life, something is wrong
This is already happening in other religions

So
Society is going in the way of deviation
Adultery - murder - robbery - drinking alcohol - international attacks - family disintegration ......

In your point of view

Why is this happening?

This is the result away from the teachings of God and the prophets and messengers

Narrated 'Ubada Ibn-As−Samit: who took part in the battle of Badr and was a Naqib (a person heading a group of six persons), on the night of Al−`Aqaba pledge: Allah's Apostle said while a group of his companions were around him, " Swear allegiance to me for: 1- Not to join anything in worship along with Allah. 2- Not to steal. 3- Not to commit illegal sexual intercourse. 4- Not to kill your children. 5- Not to accuse an innocent person (to spread such an accusation among people). 6- Not to be disobedient (when ordered) to do good deed ." The Prophet added: " Whoever among you fulfills his pledge will be rewarded by Allah. And whoever indulges in any one of them (except the ascription of partners to Allah) and gets the punishment in this world, that punishment will be an expiation for that sin. And if one indulges in any of them, and Allah conceals his sin, it is up to Him to forgive or punish him (in the Hereafter) ." 'Ubada bin As−Samit added: "So we swore allegiance for these." (points to Allah's Apostle

Sahih al-Bukhary, The Book of Faith, Hadith Number:18, Narrated by: Obada Ibnus-Samit

so

Islam came with mercy for all creation through the beauty of the islamic legislation which establishes justice, fairness and advocate, the grounds for security and stability in communities. Allah The Most High says in the Holy Quran :

" But seek, through that which Allah has given you, the home of the Hereafter; and [yet], do not forget your share of the world. And do good as Allah has done good to you. And desire not corruption in the land, Allah does not like corrupters." [Al-Qasas: 77].

In this Ayah Allah The Most High, orders His slaves to seek the blessing given from Allah, but do not forget their share of the world, and His also orders to good deed, but forbids to corrupt or do destruction, because it can cause instability in life.

In another Ayah Allah The Most High, says :

" Indeed, Allah orders justice and good conduct and giving to relatives and forbids immorality and bad conduct and oppression. He admonishes you that perhaps you will be reminded." [An-Nahl: 90].

Immorality includes; every greater sin likes shirk, killing another illegally, sexual act without married, looting, arrogant, humiliate to the others. Bad conduct includes every sin and wickedness related to the rights of Allah. Oppression includes every act oppresses to the life being, to the soul, to the property and their honors.

Those Ayahs tell us that Islam is full of Mercy and far from oppression. Let us take a look on sunnah as a second basic rule after Quran. From Abu Hurairah May Allah pleased him, The Prophet May Peace be upon him said :

"Whomsoever not to love another, thus will not be loved".[reported by Bukhari].

macoooo

yes dear brothers

O young people! Whoever amongst you can afford marriage, let him marry. Whoever cannot afford it, let him fast, for it will be a shield for him.(al-Bukhaari, 5066; Muslim, 1400)

Fasting reduces the effects that desires have on young people. But, in reality, with respect to fuqahaa' who analyzed it, the obligation of marriage depends on the person you are.

Ibn Qudaamah (may Allaah have mercy on him) said:

With regard to marriage, people are of three types:

1. Some fear that they may fall into haraam things if they do not get married. Such a person has to get married, according to the majority of fuqaha’, because he has to keep himself chaste and protect himself against doing haraam things, and the way to do that is getting married.

2. For some it is mustahabb. This is the one who feels desire but there is no danger of his falling into haraam. It is better for him to get married than to devote himself to naafil acts of worship. This is the view of ashaab al-ra’y and it is the view of the Sahaabah (may Allaah be pleased with them and their deeds).

Ibn Mas’ood said:

If I only had ten days to live and I knew that I would die at the end of them, and I had any desire to get married, I would get married, for fear of fitnah (temptation).

It was narrated that Sa’eed ibn Jubayr said:

Ibn ‘Abbaas said to me: “Have you gotten married?”

I said: “No.”

He said: “Get married, for the best of this ummah are the ones with the most wives.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari (5069)

Ibraaheem ibn Maysarah said: Tawoos said to me:

“Either get married, or I will say to you what ‘Umar said to Abu’l-Zawaa’id: Nothing is keeping you from getting married except impotence or immorality.”

3. who have no desire, either because they were not created with any desire, such as one who is impotent, or they had desire but it has disappeared due to old age, sickness and so on. There are two opinions:

(i) It is mustahabb to get married because of the general meaning of what we have discussed.

(ii) Remaining single is better for him because he cannot achieve the purpose of marriage, and he would be preventing his wife from becoming chaste by marrying someone else. And he would be harming her by keeping her for himself, and he is exposing himself to obligations and duties that perhaps he cannot fulfil, and he is distracting himself from seeking knowledge and worship with something that is of no benefit to him.

Ibn Qudaamah (may Allaah have mercy on him) said:

The apparent meaning of the words of Ahmad is that there is no difference between the one who can afford it and the one who cannot. He said: a man should get married and if he can afford to spend he should spend, and if he cannot then he should be patient.

This applies to one who is able to get married. As for the one who cannot, Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And let those who find not the financial means for marriage keep themselves chaste, until Allaah enriches them of His Bounty” [al-Noor 24:33]

The best people in Taqwa were Prophets (Peace be upon all of them) and most of them we know have married. We cannot be better than them.

Narrated by Anas bin Maalik (radiyallaahu 'anhu),

He says: "A group of three men came to the houses of the wives of the Prophet (sallallahu alaihi wasallam) asking how the Prophet (sallallahu alaihi wasallam) worshipped (Allaah), and when they were informed about that, they considered their worship insufficient and said: 'Where are we compared to the Prophet (sallallahu alaihi wasallam) as his past and future sins have been forgiven.' Then one of them said: 'I will offer the prayer throughout the night for ever.' The other said: 'I will fast throughout the year and will not break my fast' The third said: 'I will keep away from women and will never marry.' Allaah's Messenger (sallallahu alaihi wasallam) said: 'Are you the same people who said so-and so? By Allaah! Indeed I am the one who fears Allaah the most amongst you, and the most pious of you; yet I fast and break my fast, I pray and I sleep, and I marry women. So he who opposes my Sunnah is not from me." Reported by Imaam al-Bukhaaree in his Saheeh.

It was narrated that Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) said:

The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “There are three whom Allaah is bound to help: the mujaahid who strives (in jihad) for the sake of Allaah, the mukaatib (a slave who has made a contract of manumission with his master) who wants to pay off his manumission, and a man who gets married, seeking to remain chaste.” Narrated by al-Tirmidhi (1655), classed as hasan by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Tirmidhi

Aapa

Mirajmom
What prophets were not married?

Isa, the son of Mary did not marry.

You can't fast everyday of your life.

If you can afford college in these times you can afford to marry.

Come on now.....I would like to now where in the Quran it tells us you need money to marry? I am not suggesting you live in a cardboard box to marry.

And if you wish to marry while in college you can always work.

The bottom line is simple people: If it is the right time to marry...marry. You do not need all the security. It helps but you can survive. Even Bob Marley got that right....is this love...the shelter of my single bed....

Precious Star

What prophets were not married?

Isa, the son of Mary did not marry.

You can't fast everyday of your life.

If you can afford college in these times you can afford to marry.

Come on now.....I would like to now where in the Quran it tells us you need money to marry? I am not suggesting you live in a cardboard box to marry.

And if you wish to marry while in college you can always work.

The bottom line is simple people: If it is the right time to marry...marry. You do not need all the security. It helps but you can survive. Even Bob Marley got that right....is this love...the shelter of my single bed....

It's not just about the "right time". It's also about the "right person". Muslim women living as minorities in non Muslim countries have very few options. (Really Aapa you of all people should know that). And you're right -- we can't spend our entire lives fasting! Something has got to give and something will give....

zaman-gm

We make it difficult for us. We are more aware about social formality rather than own compliance!!! Islam is the only religion where gotten marriage is very simple and easy. We made our path difficult .

Precious Star

We make it difficult for us. We are more aware about social formality rather than own compliance!!! Islam is the only religion where gotten marriage is very simple and easy. We made our path difficult .

What do you mean by this? What does social formality have to do with finding a suitable marriage partner? Also, what is "gotten marriage"?

zaman-gm

Wants to say, there are so many social formality we give priority other then sin less way to finding a suitable marriage partner. (Please don't say what are those "priority other then sin less way"):) Just talk to your heart and keep eye on you society or culture that we create for our-self inspite of Muslim customs or manner.

macoooo

dear brothers

In the past, some of the followers and the righteous did not marry

However

These people vary us in the degree of faith and righteousness

\\\\

It's not just about the "right time". It's also about the "right person". Muslim women living as minorities in non Muslim countries have very few options. (Really Aapa you of all people should know that). And you're right -- we can't spend our entire lives fasting! Something has got to give and something will give....

\\\\\

The purposes of Muslim marriage:

The purposes are:

To restrain sexual passion.
The ordering of domestic life.
The care and responsibility towards children.
The expansion of the family.

horizontal rule
Essential pre-conditions for Muslim marriage:

Muslim marriages are social contracts between a woman and man on the following terms:

There shall be a proposal and its acceptance. The proposal of marriage are tied to agreements on a dowry (a gift by the family of the groom to the family of the bride) and a mahr (a marriage gift by the groom to the bride), etc.
Competence of parties. Any Muslim who is sound mind and who has attained age of puberty may enter into contract of marriage.
No legal disability. There can be no restriction on any valid Islamic grounds that would preventing the couple to marry.
There shall be free consent of both parties to the marriage.
There shall be two male witnesses (or one male and two female witnesses). These witnesses shall be sane, adult and Muslim.

macoooo

Jesus didn’t fornicate, and abstained from extramarital contact with women. Now, this issue extends to the least physical contact with the opposite sex. With the exception of performing religious rituals and helping those in need, Jesus never even touched a woman other than his mother. Strictly practicing Orthodox Jews maintain this practice to this day in observance of Old Testament law. Likewise, practicing Muslims don’t even shake hands between the sexes. Can Christian “hug your neighbor” and “kiss the bride” congregations make the same claim?

Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, never committed adultery, and he required his followers to engage only in lawful marriage relationships with women, and forbid sex outside of Almighty God's Ordinance.

Satan (the devil) threatens you with poverty and orders you to commit Fahsha (evil deeds, illegal sexual intercourse, sins etc.); whereas Allah promises you Forgiveness from Himself and Bounty, and Allah is All-Sufficient for His creatures' needs, All-Knower.
[Holy Quran 2:268]

Say (O Muhammad SAW): "(But) the things that my Lord has indeed forbidden are Al�Fawahish (great evil sins, every kind of unlawful sexual intercourse, etc.) whether committed openly or secretly, sins (of all kinds), unrighteous oppression, joining partners (in worship) with Allah for which He has given no authority, and saying things about Allah of which you have no knowledge."
[Holy Quran 7:33]

And come not near to the unlawful sexual intercourse. Verily, it is a Fahishah [i.e. anything that transgresses its limits (a great sin)], and an evil way (that leads one to Hell unless Allah forgives him).
[Holy Quran 17:32]

The adulterer marries not but an adulteress or a Mushrikah and the adulteress none marries her except an adulterer or a Muskrik [and that means that the man who agrees to marry (have a sexual relation with) a Mushrikah (female polytheist, pagan or idolatress) or a prostitute, then surely he is either an adulterer, or a Mushrik (polytheist, pagan or idolater, etc.) And the woman who agrees to marry (have a sexual relation with) a Mushrik (polytheist, pagan or idolater) or an adulterer, then she is either a prostitute or a Mushrikah (female polytheist, pagan, or idolatress, etc.)]. Such a thing is forbidden to the believers (of Islamic Monotheism).

[Holy Quran 24:3]

Verily, those who like that (the crime of) illegal sexual intercourse should be propagated among those who believe, they will have a painful torment in this world and in the Hereafter. And Allah knows and you know not.

[Holy Quran 24:19]

O Prophet! When believing women come to you to give you the pledge, that they will not associate anything in worship with Allah, that they will not steal, that they will not commit illegal sexual intercourse, that they will not kill their children, that they will not utter slander, intentionally forging falsehood (i.e. by making illegal children belonging to their husbands), and that they will not disobey you in any Ma'ruf (Islamic Monotheism and all that which Islam ordains) then accept their Bai'a (pledge), and ask Allah to forgive them, Verily, Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.
[Holy Quran 60:12]

People committed fornication and adultery in most places around the word in Muhammad's time, yet he never once did so, and he forbade all of his followers from this evil practice.

macoooo

Harmful effects of unlawful sexual stimulation

The drawbacks mentioned here are based on observation and experience :

Effects on the Skin

• Increased body odor and increased secretion from the sweat glands -- especially from the feet, axilla and palms.

• Increased secretion from the ano-rectal gland where special sweat glands called sudoriferous glands are located. This area is also the site of frequent inflammation and the formation of abscesses, since these glands are active in early puberty. In some animals, these glands secrete odoriferous substances during the mating season.

• Inflammation of the sebaceous glands on the face causes acne which is caused by infection of the skin by bacteria.

• The sweat glands around the anus are also affected resulting in their inflammation and the formation of peri-anal abscesses.

Effect on the Central Nervous System:

• Sex hormones causes lethargy and unexplained heaviness in the head or headaches.

• There may be heaviness or burning sensation in the peripheral nerves especially in the palms and feet and the tongue may feel dry and difficult to move inside the mouth. This condition is called peripheral neuropathy.

macoooo

Violence, in all its shapes, has afflicted the weakest member of the family, namely women and children. Things like, secrecy, no sufficient evidence and legal and social barriers make it difficult to obtain very accurate data regarding violence against women, which is, according to social scholars, is the least type of crime that gets reported.

Ironically, most of the available information regarding violence against women is collected from small statistics done here and there, which give a quick general view for something as important as this international phenomenon. Such information can not be used to provide precise indicators to the level of violence and abuse practiced against women, but it certainly clarifies that violence and abuse at homes is a widespread phenomenon, and that the woman is the victim in most cases.

• In 1980, a statistic was done by Appleton, which included six hundred and twenty American ladies showed that 35% of them were subject to physical husband abuse at least once. In 1981, Chtraws expressed that husband abuse ranges between 50-60% in the United States. On the other hand, in 1982, the percentage was estimated to be 21% by Russell, while Baglo estimated it to range between 25-30%.

• In 1984, based on her research, Walker pointed out that American women are well experienced in physical abuse, and that 41% of women experienced physical abuse by their mothers and 44% by their fathers. 44% of them witnessed accidents of physical abuse by their fathers on their mothers.

• Two thousand nine hundred and twenty eight people were killed in 1985 by one of their family members, and if only consider the case of women we see that two thirds of them were killed by their husbands or boyfriends. Then again, in 1984, 20% of women were killed by their husbands and 10% by their boyfriends.

• Statistics prove that three out of every four women were subject to abuse; 9% of which was done by ex-husbands, 35% by boyfriends and 32% by ex-boyfriends.
• Another statistic that studied the percentage of attackers confirmed that ex-husbands or separated husbands committed 79% of the attacks, while husbands committed 21% of the attacks.

• Statistics proved that the most common cause for physical injury of women (and in some cases the only cause) was their boyfriends. It was higher in number than injuries caused by car accidents, robberies and rape all accumulated.

• According to a study, one out of every four women who seek medical care by a family physician, report that they physically abused by their boyfriends. 37% of such women reported that they hardly overcame them being sexually abused in their childhood, and 29% reported that they were sexually abused when they reached puberty. Also, women who were subject to such abuse experienced depression more than women who did not.

• Results of a questionnaire that was done on six thousand American families showed that 50% of the men continuously abuse their wives and children physically.

• Children who were subjected to physical abuse by their fathers usually grow up to be violent people with their wives and abusive of them three times more than other men who did not experience abuse from their fathers in childhood. Additionally, children whose fathers were very harsh and abusive are one thousand times more likely to be abusive to their wives.
• More than three million kids are endangered by parents’ abuse per year.