utterly confused...HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!HELP!!!!!!!

allahsservant

beautifl muslimah
:girl3:
i am so confused...is Islam the True Religion? i dont know....i read somewhere on beliefnet.com that a young girl said that she tried to read the Quran, from a prospective convert view, and thought that it wasnt from God. To me, Islam seems sort of like a cult, no offense to anyone. here you are, trying to give dawaa to anyone who will listen , and then you make Islam sound all good, when, when you live in America, it isnt.my parents constantly tell me that Islam a pagan religion and that Allah is really a Moon God, and my family is Baptist.i sometimes have an urge to buy a necklace with a cross on it and revert back to Christianity, because it seems to me that both religions are somewhat letting me down...i dont really know what to do...i need to strenghten my faith in God, and i dont kow whether i belong to Islam or Christianity... is there anything that i should do to try to strenthen my faith?:girl3: :girl3: :girl3: :girl3: :girl3: :girl3: :shymuslima1: :shymuslima1:

apocalypse77

u know what?there WAS a point of time where i was brainwashed by the media about muslims and i have 2nd thoughts abt my faith.

if u wana know more abt islam u shld realise u shld go into islamic sources or scholars for answers rather than listening to someone who doesnt even have the basic knowledge of islam

muslims dont worship moon god,the moon is just a rpepresentation that our celendar is based on the lunar/moon

and no, islam isnt base on emotion and we dont force pple to convert.

i beleive ure a recent convert to islam.islam is a really vast religion and there is no way u can master and take everything about it overnight and it takes time,effort .dont rush things over ok?

the problem for new convert in islam is that they accept it but thy are not able to explain to others about their belives always.

and then later they feel nervous in some situation.

if i accpet something then i should also be able to explain it otherwise i will be weak day by day.
so i think sister you must give or spend time to learn islam for your self and also for others thus you can explain about their mistakes which they have.

and sister make clear what kind of question you have or what your parents want to know about islam.
then i think its wil be also easier to give answer .

rsari

you poor thing!
I was in your position once, I was born into muslim family but doesn't practice much of our religion until a few years ago.
apocalypse77 is right, Islam is a really vast religion, and what makes it difficult now is the way it is practised in some countries are influenced by cultures which some aren't even Islamic.

Have you ever tried reading the translation of the Quran yourself and study it?, It worth doing, it helps me a lot to differentiate between what Muhammad SAW actually taught us and how I was raised that is more culturally biassed. Ask questions whenever you are stuck on a verse that confuse you, because when we get the answer, usually it will strengthen our faith, and try soak it all in in good times (slowly I mean, but never give up)

Insya Allah you will be shown the way to the true faith

Noor to shine

Dear friend : i suggest that you study Islam by yourself and read Quran with open sincere heart to find out Truth, don`t let others make decisions for you, learn by yourself and seek God with pure heart , I am sure if you do so gates of mercy and peace will be opened for you: The following link is very informative about Islam:

http://www.sultan.org/

with love and regards

ibn azem

Super Moderator
Staff member
:salam2:

I feel so sorry for you sister that your parents are trying to deluse you. I just don't understant how can they do that when they know nothing about Islam.

And they themselves were not able to convince you (or themselves either maybe, but just hiding it) in the first place until you have found Islam, and how much has Islam affected you? do you know? can you remember what you knew and believed before Islam and what after? You must make the difference by yourself!
There is a difference between Islam and Christianity!

First of all Jesus ('Eesa), peace be upon him, was he a christian? did he name himself a christian? no. You will never find that anywhere from his mouth saying that!

How can we make them the same when those who call themselves christians go beyound every reason and call a human being, eating, sleeping, going to the toilet, not knowing the Day of Judgement, falling in prostration to Allaah himself (its all in their book), praying to Allaah (the Lords prayer - again all evidence is there in thier very own books, they just dont realise it)? How can we put them in the same level?

Islam says clearly that he was a human, just as all other messengers were, and delivered the Message of God (Allaah), that is their purpose, to teach us how to behave, how to believe, how to interact, how to be happy in this life and how to gain the reward in the hereafter.

Otherwise how would we know? How would we know to to all these things rightly? We created ourselves not, nor the Earth and the vaste Heavens which we try to explore with Telescopes (and have not even managed to reach anywhere near to do just that and let alone reaching them), and neither what we see and no see!

Muslims do not worship the Moon, have you ever heard from a muslim say we worship the Moon, have you ever read in the Qur'an where it says anyone should worship the moon? You know this, so why fall for it?

Indeed your Lord is Allâh, Who created the heavens and the earth in Six Days, and then He Istawâ (rose over) the Throne (really in a manner that suits His Majesty). He brings the night as a cover over the day, seeking it rapidly, and (He created) the sun, the moon, the stars subjected to His Command. Surely, His is the Creation and Commandment. Blessed be Allâh, the Lord of the 'Alamîn (mankind, jinns and all that exists)! Chapter: Al-Aa'raaf (7) Verse #: 54

And verily, if you ask them: "Who created the heavens and the earth?" Surely, they will say: "Allâh (has created them)." Say: "Tell me then, the things that you invoke besides Allâh, if Allâh intended some harm for me, could they remove His harm, or if He (Allâh) intended some mercy for me, could they withhold His Mercy?" Say : "Sufficient for me is Allâh; in Him those who trust (i.e. believers) must put their trust[]." Chapter: Az-Zumar (39) Verse #: 38

Does not man remember that We created him before, while he was nothing? Chapter: Maryam (19) Verse #: 67

Were they created by nothing, or were they themselves the creators? Chapter: At-Toor (52) Verse #: 35

See you not how Allâh has created the seven heavens one above another, Chapter: Nuh (71) Verse #: 15

And He it is Who has created the night and the day, and the sun and the moon, each in an orbit floating. Chapter: Al-Anbia (21) Verse #: 33

And this is just unbeliavable: Islam is a pagan Religon? what does the shahada mean? what do bear witness in the very first step when you want to become a muslim? - "I bear witness that there is no deity worthy to be worshipped but Allah, and I bear witness that Muhammad is His servant and messenger.", subhanallaah!

So sister, take a break, calm down and think it with a clear mind!
I understand it is not easy for with such a pressure from your parents, but you must have patience and try to learnd about Islam more, read the Qur'an by yourself, you will see many things will become clear insha'Allaah.
And why need to judge Islam by hearing what people say? You know as well how much the enemies of Islam try to distort the teachings of Islam! And their propaganda form the different sites is the worst as well!

Learn from the source itself instead.

I ask Allaah swt to help you and guide you along, it is only the almighty Allaah who can do that! Put your trust in Him.

wasalaam.

ctfatimah78

May Allah guide us!

Hi Alisha,

I understand your feeling right now after read thru your story...
Like others have said please stop listening from other people who have zero knowledge about Islam...by the way you shouldn't be hanging around too much with them...why don't you mingling around and start discussions with your muslim friends....sometimes when you are alone the shaytans are everywhere and start whispering to do bad things...Na'udzubillahiminzalik...May Allah protect us...

Please make yourself busy by reading the qura'n, books, articles about Islam etc....got to the library and start searching about this peaceful religion....search and search and search until you have that confidence and never question back about your decision....I am just wondering if someone ever forced you in the beginning to embrace Islam? because this religion is so fair that it never tells or force non-muslims to embrace this faith...never....please bear this in mind...

but I want to say Alhamdulillah and congratulations to you that you have made the most righteous decision that ever happened in your life....all of your sins have been forgiven before you were muslim......so what else do you need in this life? just start thinking about the hereafter life....well probably I am not the right person to tell you this and that..but I am sincere to help...

hmmmm....why don't you go to You Tube and search for Yusuf Estes videos......you will get your confidence there after watching and listening to his talks...excellence, well-said (and he was a preacher!) but he is now has become a very decent muslim man...insyaAllah....

Last but not least....don't giving up yourself :SMILY286: ......please stay to your decision....focus on your searching for the truth....our du'as are with you...insyaAllah...

ASSALAMU'ALAIKUM...Love and Peace to you....

(InsyaAllah I will try to help whatever I could)...but I am not very fluent in english ...maybe i can do something at least by sharing...InsyaAllah :hearts:

IbnAlAawam

Salam sister,

If I want to learn Japanese i'll go to a japanese speaker and not to a Chinese speaker. If my tooth is aching I'll go to the dentist and not to the fisherman. What I mean is you cannot learn about Islam from NON-Muslim sources like beliefnet or any other non muslim source. Also beware where you search your information because on internet you will find websites that claim too be teaching Islam when in fact they are not even muslims; in doubt, check with us on TTI.
We will be happy to discuss any points with you, do not be affraid to hurt our feelings, just ask anything you want, anything.We'll try answer all your questions to the best of our knowledge.

May Allah guide you sister,

Salam alaykoum,

justoneofmillion

assalamu aleikum dear sister i know it is hard for you living the faith in a non muslim environement i wonder if you have any muslim friends? try to be close to muslim sisters there where you live and am sure they will help you stay steadfast and stand by you in those difficult times ALLAH SWT is with you and he has chosen you for a reason take that into consideration !don`t be fooled by the medias, propaganda machine and everything that shines( hey shuu ....t just between us even SANTA CLAUS got famous by doing publicity for COCA COLA in red /white!) iknow you are young but am sure you are smarter than that ! watch videos and listen to radio broadcasts about priests who converted to islam and they will let you know why they did so as they know more than anyone else the difference between the two faiths! last time you asked me about the movie passion of christ here is something for you that i think you didn`t notice.http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10526

and then here is the site of sheikh yusuf estes( one of the numerous priests hard line evangelists from generation to generation that have become muslims) where you can listen to radio broadcast while chiling at the same time:) www.islamtomorrow.com
take care be strong and take it easy you also give us strainght! DASVEDANIA;)

your brother

SINDBAD

ShyHijabi

Asalaam Alakum my dear sister,

Your struggles are normal....as a matter of fact there is a reason all Muslims are obligated to become educated in Islam....so that we may be able to be strong in our beliefs. The beginning is always hard, I know because I just reverted last year. Calling a Muslim a worshiper of a "moon god" is like calling the Christians a worshipper of a "torture object." I mean, look at it from the outside view....we see them kneeling before an object of execution (the crucifix) so it seems they are worshipping it.

Now you know, coming from a Christian background, that this is not true but that's how it looks to an outsider. We have the crescent as a symbol of the fact that we follow the lunar calendar....the Jews follow a lunar calendar as well....do they worship a "moon god?" No. As a matter of fact you could inform the Chrisitians that they follow a Roman calendar and that the months are named after pagan gods....does this make them pagans? The Christmas tree and easter bunny are also pagan symbols adopted by the Christians. If anyone is at risk for becoming pagan, it is the Christians.

Sister, shaitaayn will try anything to get you to leave Islam. He will whisper doubts and clever lies into your ear...all the while making them sound like "intellectual and logical" thoughts. He will influence those around you to pressure you to turn away from Islam. You are Allah's creation, favored when directed to Islam, He has made you strong anough to fight this battle.

As you brothers and sisters we are here as your support and Inshallah your guidance. I strongly recommend you find a Mufti or Imam you can go to and ask all the questions you need to ask. Afterall....you weren't expected to know how to read and write as soon as you got into kindergarten....you had to be taught these. Please be patient with yourself sister, your imaan will grow stronger with time and education. Wasalaam.

~Sarah

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
AssalaamuAlaikum,

About Islam, other brothers have given you some reasonings.

Thinking to join Christianity? Here is 'why you should join it':

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naNbwhorWg0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLctkMkqnWM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tdxd5_MwGeg

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8888235112692728009

Is Bible True Word of God? (Debate between a Muslim and a Christian Scholar)
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4058605158253427977

Is Jesus God? (Debate between a Muslim and a Christian Scholar)
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=961180591411776337

Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) Mentioned by Name in the Bible.
http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=muhammad+bible+deedat+company

You Must watch all the above videos if you were really serious in your question.

And I Advise you to avoid having debates with Christians for at least a couple of years.

Wassalaam,
VE

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
One Again, I need to Emphasize. Do NOT debate with christians about your religion. Keep mum for a couple of years and keep learning about Islam. Would you?

Wassalaam,
VE

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
dont think about 'Allah' or 'Jesus' or 'Chritianity' or 'Islam' empty ure head of all these terms which come with so many connotations negative and positive,
Ask God for guidance, the one true God u believe exists he wont abandon u if u turn to him in desperation....have Faith not in 'religion' but
GOD Himself and u will be guided.

IbnAlAawam

Salam alaykoum sister,

It would be a good idea to meet muslims with whom you can speak to directly if you can. In any case always put your trust in the creator.

I hope the following might also help you:

Question: I begin my question by seeking your advice that I may benefit from you with regards to how I may increase my eemaan (faith?)…

Answer: We advise you to recite the Qur'aan frequently and that you increase in your hearing of it and in your recitation of it. Reflect and consider its meaning to the best of your ability and what you do not understand of it, then ask the people of knowledge of your country about it, or write to those outside of your country from the Scholars of Sunnah (Prophetic guidance).

We also advise you to increase in the dhikr (remembrance) of Allaah with such remembrances and supplications that are authentically related, such as saying laa ilaaha illallaah (that none has the right to be worshipped except Allaah), or saying subhaanallaah wal-hamdulillaah wa laa ilaha illallaahu wallaahu akbar (declaring Allaah free from all imperfections, praising Him and declaring that none has the right to be worshipped except Him and that He is greater), and their like. For this purpose, we urge you to refer to books such as al-Kalimut-Tayyib of Ibn Taymiyyah, al-Waabilus-Sayyib of Ibn al-Qayyim, Riyaadhus-Saaliheen and al-Adhkaar both by Imaam an-Nawawee, and their like. This is because the remembrance of Allaah increases eemaan (faith) and causes hearts to attain tranquility, as Allaah - the Most High - said: "Indeed in the remembrance of Allaah do hearts find tranquility." [Soorah ar-Ra`d 13:28].

Also preserve your five daily Prayers, your Fasting and the rest of your obligations - along with hoping in Allaah's mercy and forgiveness and relying upon Him in all your affairs. Allaah - the Most High - said: "The Believers are only those who, when Allaah is mentioned, feel a fear in the hearts, and when His Verses are recited to them, it increases their eemaan (faith), and they put their trust and rely upon Allaah alone. They are those who perform the Prayer and spend out of that which We have given them, they are Believers in truth. For them are grades of dignity and nobility with their Lord, and also forgiveness and generous provisions." [Soorah al-Anfaal 8:2-4]

Healing the Weak Iman (Faith) -

Feeling Allah’s Might, by knowing His names and Attributes and studying their meanings and filling the heart with these meanings

– Feeling Allah’s Might, by knowing His names and Attributes and studying their meanings and filling the heart with these meanings, will show its effect on the heart and then on the limbs. The deeds will then be a spokesman for the heart, for the heart is the leader of the body, if the leader is strong, his soldiers will also be strong, and if the leader is weak, the soldiers will be weak in turn.

Texts of the Quran and Sunnah that describe Allah are in abundance. When the Muslim reads these texts, he will feel humility when confronted with Allah’s Might, and then this humility will lead him to be an even better slave of Allah, Allah willing. The Quran and Sunnah describe Allah as the Great, the Irresistible, the Most Powerful, the Compeller, the Most High, Able of Retribution, the Mighty, the All-Strong, the Supreme, etc. Also, Allah is the Ever Living God Who does not die, while mankind and the Jinns die, the Dominant above and the Supreme over His slaves, the One Whom the thunder praises and the angels fear, the One Who sustains everything, Whose Knowledge encompasses all things and the One Who uncovers all secrets of the hearts. Also, Allah described Himself with Knowledge, "And with Him are the keys of Al-Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is on the earth and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record." [6:59]

Allah also described His Might, when He said, want translated means, "They made not just estimate of Allah as is due to Him. And on the Day of Resurrection the whole of the earth will be grasped by His Hand and the heavens will be rolled up in His Right Hand." [39:67]

In this regard, the Messenger of Allah said, what translated means, "Allah will grasp the earth on the Day of Resurrection and will roll up the heavens in His Right, then He will say, "I am the King! Where are the kings of the earth?" [Al-Bukhari]

Furthermore, the believer should feel humility in his heart with regards to Allah’s Might, when he reads the story of Moses, who said, as was mentioned in the Quran, "O my Lord! Show me (Yourself), that I may look upon you." [7:143], and Allah answered him with, "’You cannot see Me, but look upon the mountain if it stands still in its place, then you shall see Me.’ So when his Lord appeared to the mountain, He made it collapse to dust, and Moses fell down unconscious." [7:143]

The Messenger also described Allah, as "His veil is Light, if He unveils it, the Light of His Face will burn all what His Sight reaches (which is everything!)" [Muslim] Also, the Messenger of Allah described what happens when Allah decrees a matter, "When Allah decrees a matter in the heavens, the angels will gather their wings in humility for (the revealing of) His Decree, which is (sounds) just like the chain when it slides over a barren rock. Until when fear is banished from their hearts, they say, ‘What is it that your Lord has said?’ They say, ‘The Truth. And He s the Most High, the Most Great.’" [Al-Bukhari]

The Texts on this subject are available in abundance. It is always of great benefit, especially with regards to curing weak Iman, to feel the Greatness of Allah when reading these Texts.

Ibn Al-Qayyim's description of Allah's Greatness

Ibn Al-Qayyim described Allah's Greatness, saying,

He governs the affairs of the various kingdoms and He commands and forbids, creates, sustains, gives death, gives life, gives power, strips power (to and from whom He wills) and alternates the night and day. He gives varying fortunes to people and alternates governments (and states), destroying some and bringing some into existence. His Command and Power are dominant in the heavens and their zones, the earth and all that which is on and in it, in the seas and in the air. His Knowledge has encompassed everything and He counted everything. He hears all types of voices and they do not confuse Him. Rather, He hears each voice in its distinct language and need, and no voice will make Him busy from fulfilling the need of another, and no need will ever escape His Perfect Knowledge (and His Power to deliver). He does not become bored because of the many needs of those who need. His Sight encompasses all that which there is. He sees the movement of a black ant on a barren rock during a dark night. To Him, the Unseen is uncovered end the secret is secret no more, "Whosoever is in the heavens and on Earth begs of Him (its needs from Him). Every day He has a matter to bring Forth (such as giving honor to some, disgrace to some, life to (some, death to some, etc.)." [55:29] He forgives an evil deed, makes depression vanish and brings reprieve from disasters, relief for whoever needs it, wealth for the poor, guidance for the misguided, light for the lost, help for he who is desperate, fullness for the hungry, cover for the barely clothed, cure for the ill and ease for he who suffers. He accepts he who repents, gives reward for he who does good, gives aid for he who was dealt with injustice, destroys an arrogant person, covers mistakes, gives safety after fear end elevates some people and humiliates others. If those who inhabit His heavens and His earth and all those whom He created, whether mankind or the Jinns, had hearts similar to the most pious heart, His Kingdom will not increase. If all His creation, whether mankind or the Jinns, had hearts similar to the heart of the most wicked heart, this will not decrease from His Kingdom. Also, if all those who inhabit His heavens and His earth, all mankind and all the Jinns, the dead and the living, stand up on one strip of land and each asks Him for his need, and He then fulfils their needs, this will not decrease from what He has a bit. He is the First, nothing is before Him, the Last, nothing is after Him, the Most High, nothing is above Him, and the Most Near, nothing is nearer than Him. He, Exalted and Ever High as He is, is the Best Whom one can and should remember, the only One Who deserves to be worshiped and thanked, the Kindest of all those who own and the Most generous of all those who are asked to give. He is the King Who has no partner, the One Who has no competitor, the Samad (Self-Sufficient) Who has no offspring, and the Ever High, none like unto Him. Everything perishes save His Face and every kingship is bound to perish except His. He will only be obeyed by His Leave, and His Knowledge uncovers all disobedience to Him. When He is obeyed, He thanks for it, and when He is disobeyed, He grants forgiveness (for those who truly repent to Him). Every punishment from Him is just and every bounty is a grace. He is the Closest Witness and the Nearest One with His Perfect Care. He controls the forelocks of everything and has the full records of all deeds end the books of all ages. The hearts are unmasked to Him and the secret is unveiled. His giving and punishing is merely a Command, "Verily, His Command, when He intends a thing, is only that He says to it, ‘Be, and it is!’" [36:82].

Dear sister, I also recommend you read the following:

Muhammed :saw: The Natural Successor To Christ (pbuh)

Paki Idol

Defender of Islam
Salam!

First of all, I would say that plz do not pay attention to those who confuse you.These useless sites propogate wrong information to mentally retard you and put you on a wrong path which will surely result in internal disorder.I have experience with this and know how to deal with this situation.Even when I started to read prayers, these things happened to me.To clear your confusions and misinterpretations, you should do comparative study of religions and see how Islam is above all others.You would love to know about the Mercy of Allah and wisdom of His Holy Prophet , like everyone of us do.You would love to see and feel the brotherhood of your Muslim brothers and sisters.We all are here to help eachother.Some sites out there are merely to lead ppl into the wrong direction.You should rather consult Muslim scholars or anyother believer who has sound knowledge of Religion.I used to listen to public lectures by Dr. Zakir Naik and that helped me to conclude easily that Islam is the final and universal religion.Sometimes, we do get cofused about what our goals are, what is the purpose of our life, the path which we should follow etc?When you start to deal with these situations, slowly you get to tackle misconceptions and confusion more easily which strengthens your faith but you must never give up.You should make your faith stronger.Allah does test His servant and here is your test.The more stronger and nearer you are, the harder is the test but then the reward, mercy and love of Allah is also uncountable.You should put your full trust in Him and InshAllah all your problems will be solved.So, please do not stop or rather listen to sth that puts you into wrong direction.Ask yourself what for and why did you choose Islam for?Strengthen your belief in Allah and see how your problems and diifficulties decline.I hope you understand what I meant to say.Pray to God for prayer is the weapon of believer.If you do it sicerely, you will get your prayer answered.I pray that Allah increases your Iman and eases you difficulties, Ameen!Do not give into Satan for he will lead you to the most wretched and evil abode.Pray to Allah.

Salam!

Salaamalikum Alisha,

Like most people have said, don't let shaytaan wisper into your ears. You should try praying 5 times a day and ask Allah (the One and only Creator of this world and the next) to help guide you. Try to make some Muslims friends in school or go to your nearest masjid (www.islamicfinder.org) to look for close Muslims to help strengthen your faith. By the way, TTI is also your friend...whenever you need us, inshallah we will help.

Islam is so clear in everything- it is not just a religion, but every step that we take, every action we do, we do it with a purpose and Allah (the Creator) is always in our mind and with us. Don't let others diverge you towards the wrong path, study Islam, read the Quran do your prayers and inshallah you will become stronger.

We Muslim's don't need to have a symbol around our necks to say we are Muslims. Funny thing I see in America, is people having a cross on their necks, dressed provocative, drinking, smoking, using derogatory language, walking to a bathroom with it, etc. Is there any true belief in that? The beauty of Islam is represented through our actions. Allah has made it clear on how a Muslim man and woman should dress, that is also used differentiate ourselves from non-Muslims so that we can recognize one another. Just think of all the beautiful wonders why Allah has made it that way.

Your brother in Islam

And Allah (S) said (which means); " Certainly, We shall test you with fear, hunger, loss of wealth, lives and fruits; but give glad tidings to the patient - those who, when afflicted with calamity say, "Truly to Allah we belong, and truly to Him shall we return." it is those who will be awarded blessings and mercy from their Lord; and it is those who are the guided ones." (2:155-157)

Bluegazer

Hello Allahsservant,

I'll mention three points:

1- The accusation that Muslims worship the moon.

There are many verses in the Qur'an that leave no shred of a doubt that Muslims do not worship the moon.

Allah the Almighty said:

Do you not see that to Allah prostrates whoever is in the heavens and whoever is on the earth and the sun, the moon, the stars, the mountains, the trees, the moving creatures and many of the people? But upon many the punishment has been justified. And he whom Allah humiliates - for him there is no bestower of honor. Indeed, Allah does what He wills.

[Translation of the meanings of the Qur'an 22:18]

And of His signs are the night and day and the sun and moon. Do not prostrate to the sun or to the moon, but prostate to Allah , who created them, if it should be Him that you worship.

[Translation of the meanings of the Qur'an 41:37]

If you want more verses, just ask me and I'll post more.

2- The Roman Catholic Church admits that we worship God Almighty

If you face Christians who are not convinced by Qur'anic verses about our worshiping God Almighty, then tell them that the Roman Catholic Church did a complete 180 degree turn and admitted that Muslims worship God Almighty after centuries of calling us pagans.

Please click on the following link to see the evidence for this:

http://www.imanway.com/en/showthread.php?t=4070

3- Comparison

Please compare these two verses:

For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.

Exodus 20:11 (King James Version)

And We did certainly create the heavens and earth and what is between them in six days, and there touched Us no weariness

[Translation of the meanings of the Qur'an 50:38]

I think it's very clear which is the true Word of God Almighty.

4- Who Wrote the Bible?

And I strongly advise you to watch the following documentary presented by a Christian Theologian [Dr. Robert Beckford] which shows you the origins of the Bible:

Who Wrote the Bible?

Regards,

Bluegazer