TurnToIslam If you want to know@tti

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Other Benefits of Garlic

Garlic for respiratory diseases: it is truly amazing for preventing and curing tuberculosis, pneumonia, catarrhs, bronchitis, chronic bronchial catarrhs, lung congestion, asthma, and whooping cough.

For tuberculosis, garlic should be consumed in the following way: eat an entire bulb of garlic a day. Divide it in various portions that can be consumed in any way. It is better for garlic to be raw or lightly browned in the oven. You can also make a sauce with egg yolk and oil. In this case, you have to avoid boiling the liquid because you will lose a lot of the medicinal properties of garlic.

If you have any type of bronchial disease, you can make a special infusion. You will only need 200 grams of garlic, 700 grams of refined sugar, and 1000 grams of water. Boil the water with garlic and then add the sugar. Drink three tablespoons of this infusion a day.

For chronic bronchitis you can prepare a garlic extract: put 40 grams of well washed garlic cut into small pieces and 100 grams of 90 proof alcohol into a bottle (that has a good cap!). Let it soak for five or six days and then strain. They recommend drinking a cup of this infusion every day. It also keeps for a long time.

You can use the same preparation for catarrhs and asthma. In this case, drink 15-30 drops in a little bit of hot water. If you find the smell and taste of garlic very strong, you can add a little bit of mint extract. This will change the curative power of garlic.

You can also use garlic for external applications, like a poultice over your abdomen to relieve some colds. It is also possible to apply it to stings from poisonous animals. A small amount of garlic can help fight warts: they will fall off painlessly. Some people use it to fight tooth pain by placing a little bit on the tooth that hurts.

It is also important to know that garlic cures hemorrhoids constipation, and earaches. in the case of constipation and hemorrhoids, boil water with a good amount of garlic and put the infusion in a container that will allow you to breath in its vapors. You can breath in the vapors until the water gets cold. For earaches, take out a little bit of juice from the garlic clove and put one or two drops in the ear in pain.

Remember…

There are countless properties of garlic and benefits that it provides to the health of those who eat it frequently and regularly. You can get all of the medicinal properties of this healing food everyday, making your life healthier naturally.
Link-->http://www.fhfn.org/this-is-what-happens-when-you-eat-garlic-on-an-empty-stomach/
~Masha'allah!

Last edited:

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Garlic Cold Remedy.
Check this out

This note, came with the above video
Read:Garlic is a powerful antioxidant with antimicrobial, antiviral and antibiotic properties.

I have also found that as a Garlic Cold Remedy it provides decongestant and expectorant effects when I have a cold.

I am not a doctor, and none of garlic’s components have been isolated by science as the sole explanation for garlic’s flu-busting effects, but I have had good experience that garlic does a great job at preventing and remedying colds.

I would have to say, that even if it is only psychosomatic, the vitamin C, enzymes, and minerals such as sulfur and selenium, definitely help my body.

One of the great chemicals in garlic is a powerful antibacterial agent called Allicin. Since Allicin is only present shortly after garlic is crushed and before it is heated, Eating fresh garlic is best for treating a cold or flu. As I mention in the video some experts even recommend eating a clove or two every couple of hours until the bug is entirely gone.

However, this may play havoc on your social schedule, and later in the video I share a tip to help that, but in today’s video I show how to make a cough syrup that makes the garlic a little easier to swallow.

Basically all I did was to blend garlic with apple cider vinegar, strain, and bottle. In the video I also added some other ingredients for taste and to add to the tincture’s effectiveness.

This is something that works well for me, and I believe garlic belongs in every prepper’s garden as it is a powerful anti-bacteria, as well as a much needed seasoning agent.

I hope this works for you.

Last edited:

PARVEZ SHAHIDI

Assalamualiku wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuh

Just before winter, for two or three weekends, I shall blend 2 to 3 raw cloves of garlic and 1 cup of water in a blender and drink slowly and I am good for whole winter without any flu shot. I do this in weekend because garlic gives bad breath for few hours.
I am doing it for last 10-12 years.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
See What Happens When You Drink Water On an Empty Stomach.
>We've all heard that drinking plenty of water throughout the day is good for you, but did you know it's important to drink water right when you wake up? It's been shown that people who drink 2 or more glasses a day before any other food or drink experience relief from heart disease, headaches, kidney disease, chronic pain, digestive problems, menstrual pain, and many other conditions. Drinking water in the morning can also help reduce stomach acid and keep you regular.
Insya allah!

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Mark Zuckerberg, the CEO of Facebook, called his first few thousand users as "dumb'' for trusting him with their personal data.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
The scent of freshly cut grass is a chemical defense released by the plant in an effort to heal the damage from being cut.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
When a male lion takes over a pride, he will kill all of the young cubs that are not his genetic offspring.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Hummingbirds have such a high metabolism that they are continuously hours away from starving to death.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
The words written on Twitter each day would fill a 10-million page book and take you 31 years to read.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Los Angeles' full name is "El Pueblo de Nuestra Senora la Reina de los Angeles de Porciuncula.">in English> "town of our lady the Queen of Angels of the little Portion"
Los Angeles comes from the spanish language means "The Angels".

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Ancient Greeks and Romans thought basil would only grow if you screamed wild curses and shouted while sowing the seeds.

angry-smiley.gif

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Strange Canadian Laws

It's Illegal to Whistle in Petrolia, Ont.
A Petrolia city rep says this unusual law simply aims to limit excessive noise between 11 p.m. and 7 a.m., but according to Article 3, 772.3.6 on the town's website, "Yelling, shouting, hooting, whistling or singing is prohibited at all times." Keep your enthusiasm to yourself, folks.

It's Illegal to Build Big Snowmen in Souris, P.E.I.
Souris, P.E.I. is well-known to summer visitors for its curious 'Singing Sands' Beach, but few know of a local law that warns residents against building monstrous snowmen. If you live on a corner lot it’s against the law to built a snowman taller than 30-inches. Fear of Frosty's revenge, much?

Clotheslines Were Banned
Talk about being hung out to dry! Many Canadian communities long restricted the use of clotheslines because they just didn't like the look of them. Now because of increased energy consciousness the provincial government has stepped in with a ruling that overrides neighbourhood regulations.