News Most of them ISIS militants. Rest of them Civilians!!!

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Do you think who helped Hizbullah fight against Israel? Who helped Gaza people to gain victory against Israel? Most of Israel's fear is from these three: Hizbullah, Syria and Iran who supports both of them to fight against Israel. If Assad (legal president of Syria) fall down, Israel reaches a great success against resistance in front of him.

Now you mix those different matters together.

These things don´t give Assad and his regime right to murder Syrians whose don´t want to live under his rule years after years. Syrians started to tell their opinion about rule of Assad at the first by peacefull demonstrations which Assad answered as shooting unarmed people.

During this war against Assad, his regime has murdered and tortured to death also several Palestinian refugees whose live in Syria.

In this matter you are wrong; Israel doesn´t fear the most Hizbullah, Syria or Iran. They are enemies which zionists can fight by they army. This is exactly just what Israel needs the most - they need some enemies whose "want to destroy Israel". Then they can whine that they and only they are victims and their terror against their neighbors is just only as "defending themselves".

karbala

Now you mix those different matters together.
These things don´t give Assad and his regime right to murder Syrians whose don´t want to live under his rule years after years. Syrians started to tell their opinion about rule of Assad at the first by peacefull demonstrations which Assad answered as shooting unarmed people.

During this war against Assad, his regime has murdered and tortured to death also several Palestinian refugees whose live in Syria.

In this matter you are wrong; Israel doesn´t fear the most Hizbullah, Syria or Iran. They are enemies which zionists can fight by they army. This is exactly just what Israel needs the most - they need some enemies whose "want to destroy Israel". Then they can whine that they and only they are victims and their terror against their neighbors is just only as "defending themselves".
Then what's your opinion about elections occurred in Syria?

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
I call it as a sham and a black comedy.

Voting took place only in government-controlled areas, excluding much of northern and eastern Syria. What else kind of result you expect from the supporters of the government at all?

Syrians has to end their civil war first, then vote their new leaders. Before that Assad needs to answer about his crimes against civilians in the court: the International Court of Justice or some other court.

MehmetHilmi

Elections? You mean the one where 88.7% voted for Assad? :D

It's funny actually and you'd have to be naive to think that those results were legitimate. I'm sorry.

zaman-gm

No need to thesis about Asad's activities. Every clear eyes ppl knows what he did and continuing.
He is not Ahmadi Nejad!!!If you support such ppl!

hopeeternal

Salaam do you really think Assad stands up and resists Israel ,that is a fallacy,Assad has in fact kept the peace for Israel for 40 years.if Assad is an enemy of Israel , why has he killed more than 200000 of his people and not turned a single. Gun against Israel.???!
when Israel was pounding Gaza, Assad was dropping barrel bombs on Syrian civilians.and instead of helping the Palestinians in his his country,he kept Palestinians in yarmouk camp in the worst human conditions possible
He is no defender of Palestinians!!!!@!]

hopeeternal

This is ISIS that killed thousands. Assad is only fighting with ISIS. Most of the world's medias are at the control of zionists and Israel. Because Assad is opponent of Israel, these medias are propagating negative propaganda against him.

I'm sorry but Assad is not fighting Isis , he is leaving Isis ,but bombing the innocent civilians,,when the Syrian resistance started ,there was no group called Isis in Syria,,, so how can go say Assad kills only Isis ,where do you get your facts????
Assad has killed more Muslims than the Israelis in 70 years of occupation,a quarter of Syrians live in refugee camps,,,,
just two days ago he murdered 100 civilians in Raqaa. This is a stronghold of Isis ,so why didn't he attack Isis??????l

zaman-gm

I can't understand why some one support Assad? And try to hide his brutality!!!
What short of strategy it is to kill innocent people and hunger to increase this volume????
May Allah destroy them who kill a single innocent. Astagfirullah.

karbala

I can't understand why some one support Assad? And try to hide his brutality!!!
What short of strategy it is to kill innocent people and hunger to increase this volume????
May Allah destroy them who kill a single innocent. Astagfirullah.
so basically the only thing that makes sense on this mess is that, some people decided to start some protests because all of the other arab countries are protesting their governments so why not. Assad decides he's not going to let his country Become another failed arab revolution and shuts those protests down.. Revolution gets hijacked by some terrorists, turns into a war. Civilians die because that's what happen in a war and people blame all those deaths on Assad.
I'm not pro Assad or against Assad, but it's ridiculous that no one actually know what's going on here. If assad did kill 200k people where is the proof? A pic of a dead body doesn't suffice as proof. Secondly if Assad really didn't care about his people wouldn't he just leave and allow Syria to get overtaken by some western puppets??
If Assad left then Syria would be Libya 2.0.
All religions were able to live peacefully next to each other till USA turned the whole Middle East into the mess they wanted to see it in. Why not? Kill your Muslim brothers instead of fighting with Zionists!!!!

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Assad decides he's not going to let his country Become another failed arab revolution and shuts those protests down..

Assad decided that killing civilians for keep the power for himself only and his party is a smaller price to pay than lost the power. There weren´t "terrorist group" which Assad would fighting against - there were thousands and thousands ordinary civilians whose wanted democrazy to Syria, instead of being under the rule of Assad family, Ba´ath party and alawites.

After this "decision" civilians in Syria died because Assad orders his army to bomb their homes and torture people to death.

This is not even the first time when Syrians try to get rid of a president called Assad. At 1982, during the period of Hafez al-Assad, happened the Hama massacre - 40,000 victims - reported by Syrian Human Rights Committee.

Rulers in the Middle East love their power more than their own people.

Last edited:

zaman-gm

Brother salam,
We all knows that it is a conspiracy to destroy peace among Muslim Ummah. But in this sake genocide are not tolerable in a form of protest.
You said about other Middle East . But i will say about Turkey. How Turkey manage itself!!!

I think this is the point to release from each and every Genocide were occurred in this word to say_
"Civilians die because that's what happen in a war"

I can't agreed with this any way. A single innocent kill will be judged one day!!

Last edited:

karbala

... civilians in Syria died because Assad orders his army to bomb their homes and torture people to death.
Then you claim that ISIS is innocent and they didn't behead hundreds of Muslims? Only because they are Shia or they're Sunni but they don't want to obey form ISIS? sister herb, Al-Gazira TV or Wahhabis video clips isn't a good source to be informed about Syria news. A few days ago ISIS attacked to a children school by made in Israel rockets and news agencies like Al-Gazira pretend that this is Assad's work. A young, new Muslim in America that doesn't have sufficient information about Islam, leaves all his job and life and comes to Syria or Irag to kill Shias because he heard that a group call themselves Muslim Mujahids and want to found a Islamic state and Shia is the first enemy of this state because they're Kafir(unbeliever). So he ties himself a bomb and activates it among Shia Muslims.He thinks that by doing this action he goes to Jannah. This young boy has been cheated because of propaganda in social networks or in several satellite channels (directed by Wahhabis). But evils abuse from this event and pretend that exploiting bombs is the Assad's work. Human Rights Committee! It's a puppet in hands of America to increase pressure on countries that have abided against imperialism.

Last edited:

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
I didn´t write nothing about crimes of ISIS against civilians in my post but about crimes of the family of Assad. Do not mix the things together here. When ISIS murders civilians it doesn´t make it any smaller crime when Assad and his army murders civilians. Both of them murder innocents and should end to the court.

I don´t follow Al-Gazira TV or Wahhabis video clips. Reports of the independent human right organizations are just enough. But to you of course everybody whose don´t report the news like you would like them to be, are puppets of America.

karbala

Brother salam,
We all knows that it is a conspiracy to destroy peace among Muslim Ummah. But in this sake genocide are not tolerable in a form of protest.
You said about other Middle East . But i will say about Turkey. How Turkey manage itself!!!

I think this is the point to release from each and every Genocide were occurred in this word to say_
"Civilians die because that's what happen in a war"

I can't agreed with this any way. A single innocent kill will be judged one day!!
SALAM brother.
Unfortunately you couldn't understand my purpose. Maybe I couldn't express my purpose well. I condemn Genocide like you too. I said that terrorists are responsible for this war. A simple protest converted to a war because of two reasons:
1- Assad mistakes
2- Conspiracy of America, Israel and some of their dependents in the Middle East region by mobilizing ISIS

MehmetHilmi

"Assad mistakes" ?

This was not merely a mistake but a tyrannical oppression. I do think that this war could have been reduced. If only at the beginning more help was given to the FSA (the only rebel force back then), Assad would have been taken down and the will of the people would have been established. It's never too late though and insha Allah Turkey with US help will arm and train the FSA. Once Assad is toppled and a new government is created, then this new nation can focus it's efforts on destroying ISIS and like minded terrorists.

zaman-gm

This is not good that we need others help to settle peace among us. Where as it is our duty to establish peace in this earth. We can't solved our problem!!!?? Actually this is not our problem. This is not a Muslim work. It better to say bad effort to accuse Islam and Muslims. We need to duteous in our individual perspective.

May Allah guide us.

saif

Plz dont believe all this propaganda against ISIS.

If ur not here and cannot verify the info, do not pass it on.

Mr. Authentic Base,

If there is any shame left in you, then you should openly declare IS as dhaalim after seeing that burning of the jordanian pilot. And please don't tell us, that we shouldn't trust the media. The media team of your IS brothers have made that video. They are so well present in the media, that we can laugh on your claims of Propaganda.

In another thread, you had claimed, "WE never rape sisters". That means, you are one of them. Shame on you. Shame on you.

You don't rape women, who you consider to be your sisters. But unfortunatley, there are not many of them. Any muslim, who is against you is not your brother and not your sister. You can go as far as to burn him or her alive. Rape looks like a smaller crime to me now.

I know you have authentic base for everything you do. You will say, we don't rape them but they are the possession of our right hand. You are so pathetic. La'nah on you and your understanding of Islam.

You will say, we don't kill our muslim brothers. The safawis, as you call the shias with contempt, are not muslims for you, and therefore not your brothers. So you kill them, wherever you find them, just as ordained in Quran, right? Authentic base, isn't it? La'nah on you and your understanding of Islam.

I hope, you get the chance to do tawbah before you die. I am not praying for your life. I want you and your likes to be dead. That pilot was doing the real Jihaad, because the jihaad is against dhulm and 'udwaan. You are dhaalim. For me he is a shaheed. May Allah have mercy on his soul and forgive his sins. May Allah give you and your likes, what you deserve. Ameen.

cabdixakim

As'salaamu caleykum waraxmatul'Lahi wabarakatuh,brother.

I know the differences among the scholars when it comes to Lacnah(la'nat) and if I'm not mistaken the Maliki school of thought has the view of cursing anemies being permissible whether specific as to an individual or generally referring to a Muslim or non-muslim...but who knows the addressee(mal'uun in this case) has since repented to Allah,and who knows whether the mal'uun deserves the la'nah(that means being driven away from the mercy of Allah) or not since it's the mercy of Allah which is on the spotlight... There is a reason that the prophet(salal'Lahu caleyhi wasal'lam) didn't curse the mushrikiin (who persecuted the Muslims) when he was asked to...better way could be praying Allah's justice to be upon him and not curse since humans change in behaviour often quickly and they may repent before we even could have cursed.

saif

As'salaamu caleykum waraxmatul'Lahi wabarakatuh,brother.

I know the differences among the scholars when it comes to Lacnah(la'nat) and if I'm not mistaken the Maliki school of thought has the view of cursing anemies being permissible whether specific as to an individual or generally referring to a Muslim or non-muslim...but who knows the addressee(mal'uun in this case) has since repented to Allah,and who knows whether the mal'uun deserves the la'nah(that means being driven away from the mercy of Allah) or not since it's the mercy of Allah which is on the spotlight... There is a reason that the prophet(salal'Lahu caleyhi wasal'lam) didn't curse the mushrikiin (who persecuted the Muslims) when he was asked to...better way could be praying Allah's justice to be upon him and not curse since humans change in behaviour often quickly and they may repent before we even could have cursed.

Wa alaikum ussalaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh brother
thank you for enlightening us about the fiqh of "la'nah". If it pleases you, I am willing to replace the word la'nah with shame. Anyway, no matter how angry I am, I have already made du'a for him or for everybody in ISIS to get the chance of tawbah before death. But this is all I can do for them.

Wassalamu alaikum