Israel Attack Syria.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Assalamu'alaikum!
greeting,
Israel Carried Out Air Raids Near Damascus.
Monday 8th December, 2014
Syria's state television confirm Israel has carried out air strikes against two government-held areas in Damascus province, one of them near the capital's international airport.
"The Israeli attacked Syria by targeting two safe areas in Damascus province, namely the Dimas area and the area of Damascus International Airport," the December 7 report said.
It added that no casualties were reported.
Residents in Damascus said they heard loud explosions.
Lebanon's television said Israeli jets bombed areas near Dimas airport.
~reporting by AP, AFP, and Reuters

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Israel ‘furious’ with White House for leak on strike to Syria.
Jerusalem considers administration’s confirmation of Israeli air attack to be ‘scandalous'; TV analyst warns US risks starting ‘major flare-up’ .

zaman-gm

Assalamu'alaikum!
greeting,
Israel Carried Out Air Raids Near Damascus.
Monday 8th December, 2014
Syria's state television confirm Israel has carried out air strikes against two government-held areas in Damascus province, one of them near the capital's international airport.
"The Israeli attacked Syria by targeting two safe areas in Damascus province, namely the Dimas area and the area of Damascus International Airport," the December 7 report said.
It added that no casualties were reported.
Residents in Damascus said they heard loud explosions.
Lebanon's television said Israeli jets bombed areas near Dimas airport.
~reporting by AP, AFP, and Reuters
:blue:

Precious Star

I hate to break the news to everyone, but muslims within Syria have been attacking each other for the past 3 years. We haven't done anything about it, and we're not going to do anything about Israel attacking Syria either.

MehmetHilmi

I hate to break the news to everyone, but muslims within Syria have been attacking each other for the past 3 years. We haven't done anything about it, and we're not going to do anything about Israel attacking Syria either.

I just wish that we could press a huge restart button in the Middle East. Status quo needs to be changed for the better. And I strongly believe that borders should be redrawn. Like Europe we could have many little states connected by an economic union. This Issue wont be solved by fighting. Even if Assad is toppled, nothing will change. If ISIS is defeated ISIS+ will come. All what we are doing now is delaying an inevitable huge conflict. There will be no success without sacrifice.

Ya Allah Meded!

Precious Star

I just wish that we could press a huge restart button in the Middle East. Status quo needs to be changed for the better. And I strongly believe that borders should be redrawn. Like Europe we could have many little states connected by an economic union. This Issue wont be solved by fighting. Even if Assad is toppled, nothing will change. If ISIS is defeated ISIS+ will come. All what we are doing now is delaying an inevitable huge conflict. There will be no success without sacrifice.

Ya Allah Meded!

As if the borders will ever be re-drawn! But overall I think your suggestion is a good one, but it will never happen. There will always be a monster stoking the fires of conflict (i.e. the USA). There is going to be one huge conflict in the region - it may or may not occur during our lifetime, but something bad - far worse than the current situation -- is going to happen.

MehmetHilmi

That's true. Nationalists will never let that happen. But it's bad still. Do we want to continue our Islamic legacy on nations drawn by the west? The Muslim world is losing its identity.

Precious Star

That's true. Nationalists will never let that happen. But it's bad still. Do we want to continue our Islamic legacy on nations drawn by the west? The Muslim world is losing its identity.

Brother MH, we have to remember that Palestine was not just a land of Muslims. There are many Christian Arabs who have lost their homes too. Christian Syrians also are being prosecuted now. British and French colonialism wreaked havoc for Muslim and Christian arabs, bedoin and berbers. The Christians will argue that they have a legacy to those nations too, and they are right. If we insist on these nations having an Islamic legacy then those nations must be pluralistic and we must accept non-muslims with open arms.