TurnToIslam If you want to know@tti

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
They might not know in North Korea that jeans were originally clotch of American workmen - so called proletariat.

communist.gif
Ok

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
During pregnancy if the mother suffers organ damage, the baby in the womb sends stem cells to repair the damaged organ.

~Masha'allah!

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Bananas contain a natural chemical which can make a person happy.

Bananas contain a natural chemical called Serotonin which makes you happy. The same chemical is used in Prozac, which is a medicine that depressed people take to feel better. The same goes with smiling. When you smile, you actually feel happier.

:banana:

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Bananas contain a natural chemical which can make a person happy.

Bananas contain a natural chemical called Serotonin which makes you happy. The same chemical is used in Prozac, which is a medicine that depressed people take to feel better. The same goes with smiling. When you smile, you actually feel happier.

:banana:
True
and
Eat your greens to fight the blues: Scientists say eating large amounts of fruit and vegetables can make you happy.
As the saying goes, 'an apple a day keeps the doctor away,'
- now research and study suggests that eating large amounts of fruit and vegetables every day can keep the therapist away, too
Masha'allah!:SMILY47:

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
True
and
Eat your greens to fight the blues: Scientists say eating large amounts of fruit and vegetables can make you happy.
As the saying goes, 'an apple a day keeps the doctor away,'
- now research and study suggests that eating large amounts of fruit and vegetables every day can keep the therapist away, too
Masha'allah!:SMILY47:

Beside of saying: "an apple a day keeps the doctor away" we can also say as:

Forget pills, take a banana and smile!
skipping.gif

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Over 2500 left handed people a year are killed from using products made for right handed people!