Israeli aircraft hit Gaza for first time since truce.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Assalamu'alaikum!
Greeting,
20 hours ago
Israeli aircraft hit Gaza for first time since truce.
Gaza City (Palestinian Territories)
- Israeli aircraft hit Gaza on Saturday for the first time since an August truce ended a 50-day war witnesses and the army said.
A Palestinian health ministry spokesman in the Gaza Strip said there were no casualties in the air strike, which came just hours after the rocket hit an open field in southern Israel on Friday .

The Israeli army said the air strike in the southern Gaza Strip had "targeted a Hamas terror infrastructure site".

Defence Minister Moshe Yaalon said the target was a concrete factory being used to repair tunnels in and out of Gaza, dozens of which Israel destroyed during the summer campaign.

"Hamas will bear the consequences of any escalation that might take place," he told soldiers at a ceremony in remarks distributed by his office.

Gaza's Hamas leader Ismail Haniya condemned Israel's "dangerous violation of the ceasefire", and in remarks to reporters urged Egypt to "move with urgency" to ensure the Jewish respects the agreement.

The summer war between Israel and Hamas killed almost 2,200 Palestinians, most of them civilians, and 73 people on the Israeli side, nearly all of them soldiers.

~News.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
GAZA CITY (Ma'an) -- The Hamas movement on Saturday called Israeli airstrikes against a military base in Gaza a "dangerous escalation" as political parties across the Palestinian political spectrum condemned the first bombing since a ceasefire ended the summer's 51-day conflict.

Hamas spokesman Sami Abu Zuhri in a statement of another "foolish" Israeli act, calling upon the international community to carry out its responsibilities toward renewed Israeli aggression.

The statements come in the wake of Israeli airstrikes that targeted a Hamas military site in the early morning hours Saturday, causing no injuries but bring back memories of the Israeli offensive over summer that left nearly 2,200 Palestinians dead and almost 110,000 homeless.

~News.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
U.N. says Israel violated international law, after shells hit school in Gaza.2014

UN-school-hit-with-Israeli-Shells-as-War-Worsens-on-the-Gaza-Strip.jpg

000_Hkg10085356.jpg

gaza_school-photo_gallery_97083227.jpg

gaza_2.jpg

israel-gaza-conflict-34.jpg

images

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
the late Rachel Corrie testimony.
Footage from Rachel's interview conducted by Middle East Broadcasting Company on March 14th, 2003, two days before she was murdered by the Israeli Defense Forces

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
rach3.jpg

Picture taken at 4:47PM on 16 March 2003, Rafah, Occupied Gaza. Rachel Corrie lies on the ground fatally injured by the Israeli bulldozer run-over by the driver. Rachel’s fellow activists have dug her a little out of the sand and are trying to keep her neck straight due to spinal injury. Photo by Joseph Smith. (ISM Handout)
a doctor at Al-Najjar, stated that the cause of death was “skull and chest fractures”.