Hadith Hadith

Abu Juwairiya

"It was narrated that Jabir said: 'The Messenger of Allah (SAW) said: 'Whoever says, when he hears the call to prayer: 'Allahumma rabba hadhihid-da'wat it-tammah was-salat il-qaimah, ati Muahmmadan al-wasilah wal-fadilah, wab'athu maqaman mahmudan alladhi wa'adtahu

(O Allah, Lord of this perfect call and the prayer to be offered, grant Muhammad the privilege (of interceding) and also the eminence, and resurrect him to the praised position that you have promised),' will be granted my intercession on the Day of Resurrection." (Source: Prophet Muhammad, Sunan Ibn Majah)

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
On the authority of Abu Harayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) from the Prophet (ﷺ), who said:
Allah (mighty and sublime be He) said: Spend (on charity), O son of Adam, and I shall spend on you.
It was related by al-Bukhari (also by Muslim).

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
On the authority of Jundub (may Allah be pleased with him), who said that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) related:
A man said: By Allah, Allah will not forgive So-and-so. At this Allah the Almighty said: Who is he who swears by Me that I will not forgive So-and-so? Verily I have forgiven So-and-so and have nullified your [own good] deeds (1) (or as he said [it]). (1) A similar Hadith, which is given by Abu Dawud, indicates that the person referred to was a goldly man whose previous good deeds were brought to nought through presuming to declare that Allah would not forgive someone's bad deeds.
It was related by Muslim.

a_stranger

Abu Malik Al-Ashari reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Purity is half of faith, and the praise of Allah fills the scale. Glorification and praise fill up what is between the heavens and the earth. Prayer is a light, charity is proof, and patience is illumination. The Quran is a proof for you or against you. All people go out early in the morning and sell themselves, either setting themselves free or destroying themselves.

Source: Sahih Muslim 223

Abu Juwairiya

"The Prophet [SAW] said, 'Do not withhold your wealth or Allah will withhold His Blessings from you." (Sahih Bukhari, No 513)

Abu Juwairiya

"The Prophet (SAW) said, 'Victory comes with patience, relief comes with anguish and with hardship comes ease." (Sahih ul Jami, No 6806)

Abu Juwairiya

"The Prophet (SAW) said: ' Verily, gentleness is not in anything except that it beautifies it." [Musnād Ahmad No. 24417]

Abu Juwairiya

B8iAxzOCQAAigB6.jpg:large

Abu Juwairiya

The Prophet Salallāhu Alāyhi Wāsallam said "The one who upsets his mother, upon him is the curse of Allāh, His angels & all mankind" [Ahmad]

Abu Juwairiya

"The eyes weep and the heart grieves but we do not say anything except that which pleases our Lord" [Bukhari (1303), Muslim (2315)]

Abu Juwairiya

He who performed ablution perfectly, his sins would come our from his body, even coming out from under his nails. (Muslim)

Abu Juwairiya

The Prophet (SAW) said: "Do not curse fever, for it takes away the sins of the sons of Adam as the furnace removes wastes from iron." (Sahih Muslim)

Abdur_Rahman1

Da'wah Man 2.0
The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said,
"Shall I not guide you towards the means of goodness? Fasting is a shield; charity wipes away sin as water extinguishes fire, and the praying of a man in the depths of the night." Then he (PBUH) recited the verse: "Those who forsake their beds to invoke their Lord in fear and hope, and they spend (in charity) out of what We have provided for them. No person knows what is kept hidden for them of joy as a reward for what they used to do."

[Tirmidhi]

Last edited:

Abdur_Rahman1

Da'wah Man 2.0
Abu Hurairah (RAA) narrated that the Messenger of Allah (pbuh) said:
“If anyone relieves a Muslim believer from one of the hardships of this worldly life, Allah will relieve him of one of the hardships of the Day of Resurrection. If anyone makes it easy for the one who is indebted to him (while finding it difficult to repay), Allah will make it easy for him in this worldly life and in the Hereafter, and if anyone conceals the faults of a Muslim, Allah will conceal his faults in this world and in the Hereafter. Allah helps His slave as long as he helps his brother.” [Related by Muslim]