Problem Assalamualaikum brothers and sisters need help

friend263

Assalamualaikum dear all since the time I have joined tti Allah subhanawatala have helped me make new friends and also have increased my knowledge and each and every time I ask for anybodys help my tti family had helped a lot.. So Alhamdulillah Jazakallahu and jazakallahi khairen to all. But here I'm again with a biiig problem of my life and need of any help from any brother or sister.. Please help us.. Actually my husbands job is not so going good because of his boss he harrases him and oppress him a lot and now my hubby wants to change his job asap.. So is there any brother or sister who may help my hubby get a new job please let me know either by sending me pm or replying here only l. My husband is currently working with a mobile handset co in India and is into sales ... He is the branch manager.. Any where in the world is no problem for us I mean not only in India anywhere if there's a Job do let me know.. Send me the email I'd I will tell my hubby to send his CV please help dear all..

friend263

Jazakallahu khairen for the reference dear brother we are in need of such other sites or any reference or anything please about starting our own business it is very difficult to do that because my hubby has lots of responsibility.. Also he has tried on each and every job search engine but in vain... Also is there any special dua for the same?

zaman-gm

Jazakallahu khairen for the reference dear brother we are in need of such other sites or any reference or anything please about starting our own business it is very difficult to do that because my hubby has lots of responsibility.. Also he has tried on each and every job search engine but in vain... Also is there any special dua for the same?
One of my local Ulama said. It is helpful to recite Quran.
Specialy recite "Surah Al-Bakrah" for halal Rizq.

Last edited:

PARVEZ SHAHIDI

Assalamualaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatu
Sister please tell your husband to seek help of Allah SWT though prayers and patience.
It always works. Allah SWT is always on the side of oppressed we just need a little bit of patience. I have experience a lot, my last plant manager refused to give me my dues which I was entitled to according to my employment contact, I did not fight, and referred it to Allah SWT and had patience.
About a month ago, the company fired the plant manager. Allah SWT is most just. How long your husband's boss will remain in position only Allah SWT knows.