Female just convert to Islam

star99

Assala Mulaikum
I'm a female and I just convert. But its so difficult to tell my family that I want to convert. I'm currently working in China now, my family is in my country. In here I have no one to talk to . Most people dont speak english. Is there any sisters who are willing to chat with me online and teaching me things?
I'm also need help in learning arabic...

Wa alaikum asalam sister,

Welcome :)

May Allah carry you through the path that's most pleasing to Him. I feel my day is made whenever I know a new person came to Islam.

I hope the Sisters here will benefit you greatly, as I'm sure they will inchallah :)

nakhahidam

Assala Mulaikum
I'm a female and I just convert. But its so difficult to tell my family that I want to convert. I'm currently working in China now, my family is in my country. In here I have no one to talk to . Most people dont speak english. Is there any sisters who are willing to chat with me online and teaching me things?
walikumsalam
what you wish to question? what language you do understand as your native language?

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
How do I tell my family? They would be very shock and hurt
Salam aleikum, may Allah help you in your journey. Ameen.
Don`t worry to much for your family, take your time and maybe they will see themself the changes in you. There are reverts who tell right away to the family about their acceptance of islam and there are some others who let things unfold in a slower way. Is up to you and how you feel comfortable. I am happy for you.

sclavus

Assala Mulaikum

Peace and blessings!

Congratulations from the very bottom of my heart!

Be assured that this is the happiest thing that ever happened, or that will ever happen, to you! Your family will understand it or get used to it. Pray for them and always keep the best possible contact with them.

Be patient, be patient, be patient!

Pray to the lord and talk to good sister Hadjjer, she's a good sister.

Hopes for the best, for both of you sisters and for the rest of us!

Peace and blessings.

Assala Mulaikum
Assalamualikum...keep ur esteqamat...fear Allah swt who knows everything...

Abdlroheem

AlhamdhuliLLAH Robili'anlemein. Congratulation. Welcome to most Famous, Faiathful and most successful family on the surface of the earth.

the-worst

Assala Mulaikum
ah it is very very difficult i knew that .. i wish you to solve it soon ... could i possibly ask a question please .

RASHID313

Assala Mulaikum
assalamalaikum sister.Welcome to Islam.Dont worry.we are always here to help you.Inshallah allah will guide you to the straight path.I wish u all the success.

Last edited:

massi

Assalam olaikom

Don't rush to tell them , just let the things go smoothly , you may try to talk to them about islam in smart way and things will show out clearly ,so you may have your perspectives. Anyway , it is not necessary to tell anybody if you do so , but sometimes you 'll have troubles you need to deal with ...think deeply and slowly ...take care.:)

asifmorie

Assalamu alaikum Sister i am happy for you that you have came out of darkness into the light of Islam.May Allah keep you and all muslim ummah on straight path. If you have any queries or want to learn about Islam Islam qa.com is the most authentic site.You can even personally mail them if have any queries about islam.

awalqozeem

Assala Mulaikum

awalqozeem

Assala Mulaikum

awalqozeem

If you want to tell your parents, tell them wisely. Don't say because you re the right path and rude to them Allah swt detest it. If they react negatively to you don't convert back to ur former religion. remember that you born only you will die only and u will judge only

Abu Juwairiya

Sister, you have to tell your family at some point, but when is the issue. What I would do in your position is first see what they already know about Islam, what good and positive beliefs and ideas they have of Islam (if at all) and use that as a theme to talk about Islam without initially telling them about being Muslim.

Second, I would see what ways I can make Islam appealing to them; this can be over subjects they hold dear to their hearts. This can be about Islam's answer to charity (Zakah), a month where Allah allows us to become close to him by increasing the level of reward (Ramadan), descriptions of the Day of Judgement, Paradise and how it has to be earned (and not given by being Muslims alone).

Alternatively you can demonstrate 'visual Islam', that is how being Muslim has changed you and made you better. When they see changes in you, you can then slowly tell them how Islam makes a person adjust and work for the hereafter. Finally, if you ever return home or go to a Muslim country on holiday, you can ask practising brothers and sisters for their help in accommodating your parents as their guests and to let them see how a Muslim community lives and coexists with others.

Safiyah_

you can always contact me sis, i've been in the same situation but alhamdulilah i go out shopping with my mom now wearing hijab, they eat halal too... :D
i also need contact with sisters in sha Allah so feel free