TurnToIslam If you want to know@tti/2nd Edition.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Bees_iStock_605.jpg

Last edited:

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
The honey bee's wings stroke incredibly fast, about 200 beats per second, thus making their distinctive.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Tallest Building in the world.
burj-khalifa-01.jpeg

The Burj Khalifa in Dubai is currently the tallest building in the world. It stands an amazing 2,722 feet (829.8 meters) tall. Construction started during September of 2004 and the building was completed in October of 2009. The structure was designed by Skidmore, Owings and Merrill, a Chicago-based architecture and design firm that was founded in 1936.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
The first four countries to have television were England, the U.S., the U.S.S.R., and Brazil.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
In Shakespeare’s time, mattresses were secured on bed frames by ropes. When you pulled on the ropes the mattress tightened, making the bed firmer to sleep on. That’s where the phrase, “goodnight, sleep tight” came from.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Frozen wave in Antarctica:1
frozenwave.jpg

Frozen wave in Antarctica:2
b5bbab_2288086.jpg

Frozen wave in Antarctica:3
frozenwaves2.jpg

Wow MashaAllah!
sooo beautiful :SMILY252:

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Japanese researchers are developing a device that will be able to literally playback your dreams in video sequence.o_O

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Misophonia is the condition where you are easily annoyed by little things, such as a person who eats or breathes too loudly.
1044196_471956539565285_2069519317_n.jpg