Illegal Sexual Intercourse

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
assalaamu alaikum

here you go i found this on the internet please pass it on to ALL your friends, family, siblings etc...

yhst-99755264378431_1914_535604

[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]...when you have given their due Mahr (bridal money given by the husband to his wife at the time of marriage), desiring chastity (i.e. taking them in legal wedlock) not committing illegal sexual intercourse, nor taking them as girl-friends... (5:5)
24_19.gif

Verily, those who like that (the crime of) illegal sexual intercourse should be propagated among those who believe, they will have a painful torment in this world and in the Hereafter. And Allâh knows and you know not. (24:19)

All the boys who are after girls, what are they going after? To do the illegal things which would destroy the girl's life, they can use the girl, and call her a girlfriend, up to the limits, as long as she pleases them, and they can enjoy her beauty.
And whoever involves, themselves in these types of activities them because, they are not followers of Allah, they are the followers of Satan, and they fool all the girls, use them only for fun, just like buying a doll from the market; to play with and get rid off.
Satan gives every girl so much assurance, that he "loves" me only, and he is my "friend", and they wait from all of his wrong promises, and hopes, so they lose there modesty, dignity, and they destroy the life of the girl.
Lets examine how the relationship regarding the keeping of a boyfriend works, see how girls fool the boy, the same way the way the boy thinks he is smart, and is the playboy of society.
Each girl gives assurance to the boy, to bring all of his earnings to her, and to take care of her. And that she will be his best help, and without her he can't go anywhere. To keep buying her gifts, and perfumes, luncheons, dinners, ect. But all of these stories go to all the boyfriends, and the same lady when she meets other girls, she would tell them how she was fooling to her boy friends. This misbalances the system of Allah, and it is a early training for the boy and girl to be misguided.
After the first stage, when they plan to be married, the whole life stays in doubts, and misunderstandings, no confidence and not trust. For example, whenever the husband is late from his work, or from the market, or maybe is involved in accident, because the lady was involved in this before, she has experience with it. When she use to hide from her culture and family and meet other boyfriends, she always would think, that her husband is also involved with another girl, because he is coming late. And when the husband reaches home, she blasts, and asks him where he was, and tell him that she is not a fool. And would say things such as "Stop fooling me I am sick and tired of you, and i am living in this house like a jail, I am not your servant, you have made my life miserable."
And this is the end of the love, and starts towards divorce. Now who is losing us or Allah (SWT)?
If we follow Allah from the beginning, we would chose the same type of girl, the way we are.
The same thing goes to the girl, that if she is late from her work for example, and is late to pick up her bus. Any small excuse will create doubts in the heart of the husband. And when he starts to doubt his wife, even if she is talking to his brother, he will think there is something going on, because his eyes and mind already experienced matters such as this one.
This is the exact reason why Islam prohibits this, and Islam is a guideline from Allah to the human being, and he is our Creator and Provider. And is the all knower of our chemistry. Our bodies' chemistry is based on flesh and blood, whatever actions are committed in the past, without knowing the punishments, whoever asks repentance from Allah, and chooses a right practicing Muslim, then there is no problem in this life. However whoever knows this, and still has a boy or girl friend, then he or she will be in the punishment of Allah here, regardless if he lives single or married. And in there hereafter there is only hell, because this is a major sin, whoever committed with knowing the punishments, will never be forgiven.

is_it_6.gif

Guide us to the Straight Way

is_it_7.gif

The Way of those on whom You have bestowed Your Grace [], not (the way) of those who earned Your Anger (such as the Jews), nor of those who went astray (such as the Christians)

Any action which is from the enemies of Allah (SWT) and his Prophet, whether we would call them as "modern", or backwards. It leads towards the hell fire. Because these people are misguided by Satan, and Satan teaches them to do things which are against the will of Allah and his prophet, how can anyone without marriage touch another boy or a girl? This is the actions of animals, and are not human actions.
4_13.gif

These are the limits (set by) Allâh (or ordainments as regards laws of inheritance), and whosoever obeys Allâh and His Messenger (Muhammad SAW) will be admitted to Gardens under which rivers flow (in Paradise), to abide therein, and that will be the great success. (4:13)

4_31.gif

If you avoid the great sins[] which you are forbidden to do, We shall remit from you your (small) sins, and admit you to a Noble Entrance (i.e. Paradise). (4:31)

53_32.gif

Those who avoid great sins (see the Qur'ân, Verses: 6:152,153) and Al-Fawâhish (illegal sexual intercourse, etc.) except the small faults, verily, your Lord is of vast forgiveness. He knows you well when He created you from the earth (Adam), and when you were fetuses in your mothers' wombs. So ascribe not purity to yourselves. He knows best him who fears Allâh and keep his duty to Him [i.e. those who are Al-Muttaqûn (pious - see V.2:2)] (53:32)
[/FONT]

SafiyahAmaaniUK

"And in there hereafter there is only hell, because this is a major sin, whoever committed with knowing the punishments, will never be forgiven"

You should not say things like this, for if any person trulu repents a sin, they will be forgiven for Allah is Merciful and Oft-Forgiving. InshAllah we are all guided onto the right path. Amin.

and Allah knows best, only the mistakes are ours.

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
"And in there hereafter there is only hell, because this is a major sin, whoever committed with knowing the punishments, will never be forgiven"

You should not say things like this, for if any person trulu repents a sin, they will be forgiven for Allah is Merciful and Oft-Forgiving. InshAllah we are all guided onto the right path. Amin.

and Allah knows best, only the mistakes are ours.

First i would like to say that i did not say this.

Second No one said anything about repentance. What the person that wrote this meant is "if a person knows that what they are doing is wrong, however, they continue this act, what will be waiting for them on the day of judgement is hell" It is not mentioned here that the person will still be punished even though they repent because it is He(Allah) who accepts ones repentance. If A person repents it is a different subject.

Let me ask u something :

WHAT IF THE PERSON DID NOT REPENT AND CONTINUES THIS ACT SHOULD HE/SHE BE TREATED THE SAME AS THOSE WHO REPENT, OR THOSE WHO NEVER COMMITTED THE ACT?????

This article talks about those who know what they are doing is wrong however continue to do it. Nothing about those who repent will be punished.

Wal Salam

SafiyahAmaaniUK

Then so sister, with your word of warning, give also words of advice, as guiding our ummah onto the right path is what is important, there is no point telling someone what is wrong or right without telling them what they should do to stop it or repent, if you get my point...

Asalaam sister.

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Then so sister, with your word of warning, give also words of advice, as guiding our ummah onto the right path is what is important, there is no point telling someone what is wrong or right without telling them what they should do to stop it or repent, if you get my point...

Asalaam sister.

Actually, no offense but u r wrong right there! "There is No point telling someone what is wrong or right without telling them what they should do to stop it or repent"

If they know the consequences of their act then they will know what to do. Also, people shouldnt be doing these things in the first place if they know they are HARAM!

If you avoid the great sins[] which you are forbidden to do, We shall remit from you your (small) sins, and admit you to a Noble Entrance (i.e. Paradise)

This is what they get if they keep away, IF U KNOW WHAT I MEAN!!!

ALso, THEY SHOULD NOT START IT FOR THEM TO STOP IT IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!!!!!!

WALSALAM

Somair

Albint_Almuslima with the merits of what you are saying aside, I think you have an attitude problem in addressing people.

SafiyahAmaaniUK

Yes sister I understand completely where you are coming from, I'm not making myself clear..hmmm let me try again...

okay what i'm trying to say (very badly) is that sinning is easy to do as it made tempting...the right thing to do is always harder...so for muslims to stop commiting sin, they need to know how to go about it, and liek you say understand the consequences of their actions...

for example, a muslim guy drinks alcohol, you tell him over and over again to stop, tell him about hellfire etc but he won't because drinking makes it easy to forget these things, so then we must tell him, how to stop and how to gain the forgiveness of Allah. Did I explain that any better?

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....
Yes sister I understand completely where you are coming from, I'm not making myself clear..hmmm let me try again...

okay what i'm trying to say (very badly) is that sinning is easy to do as it made tempting...the right thing to do is always harder...so for muslims to stop commiting sin, they need to know how to go about it, and liek you say understand the consequences of their actions...

for example, a muslim guy drinks alcohol, you tell him over and over again to stop, tell him about hellfire etc but he won't because drinking makes it easy to forget these things, so then we must tell him, how to stop and how to gain the forgiveness of Allah. Did I explain that any better?

:salam2:

Isn't that what Bint Muslimah was more or less saying in the first place?

wasalam

ShaheedU

Extinct
Albint_Almuslima with the merits of what you are saying aside, I think you have an attitude problem in addressing people.

HAHAHA, i think its the bright blue! lol, but that comes as standard with the sister im afraid!

You guys gotta chill.

Jazakillaah for the opening post.

apocalypse77

We must have taqwa in Allah and avoid the things HE has forbidden us from doing.In this world we can do anything we want because nobody can punish us but it doesnt mean we can escape in the hereafter.Its important to often pray to God he protect us from Satan the accursed