Serious PARTY MEHNDI RED CONE Contains Dangerous Chemicals~Facts.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Assalamu'alaikum!
greeting,

This Kon Mehndi is Available Everywhere, With Name Of (PARTY MEHNDI RED CONE) Kindly Dont Apply This.Coz It Contains Dangerous Chemicals can Take Your Life..
Dr. Imran Ansari (MBBS)
AAGha Khan Hospital N University.
there have been cases of adverse skin reactions with use of some mehndi cones in Pakistan. As reported by few Pakistani girls in fashion and beauty section of some forum, some emergency mehndi cones did have one or more chemicals and they caused skin irritation, pain, skin peeling off, hyperpigmentation (darkening of an area of skin) and scars. Using mehendi cones for special occasions is also popular in other countries.

CONCLUSION:
The natural Henna products used sensibly can be a good alternative to chemical based hair and skin products. But considering the aforementioned dangers, it is important to be careful while using the emergency mehndi cones for parties and other occasions. When you are buying a henna product or mehndi cone, you should look for the manufacturer's name and address, and also the product's contents. Moreover, it is always better to do a patch test and check for any reaction before you go for the actual mehendi process.

706_party-mehndi-red-cone-contains-dangerous-chemicals-1382361309.jpg

above image of the party red cone victim's hand.
News.

~Wassalam .

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
706_party-mehndi-red-cone-contains-dangerous-chemicals-1382361309.jpg

image of the party red cone victim's hand.
News.
~that image look too serious, i would rather pluck henna leaves from tree whenever i have the need to use them in future.
~May Allah swt help,protct and guide all muslims~Amin!
Take care,
~Wassalam :)

zaman-gm

It's looks horrible and painful as well!!!:(
How the producer could produce product like this???
Does it cause only for a single victims?

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
It's looks horrible and painful as well!!!:(
How the producer could produce product like this???
Does it cause only for a single victims?
Well, warning does came from a Doctor that mentioned its ingredient contains with Dangerous Chemicals that even can take life, it can be anybody that using it .

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Every countries should have some official authority which monitors chemicals and products and tests them before its possible to sell them to the customers. And of course, shops should follow their orders.