Hadith Hadith

Abu Juwairiya

'Allah says, son of Adam! Devote yourself to My worship and I will fill your heart with contentment and remove your poverty.' (Ibn Mâjah)

Abu Juwairiya

'Shall I not tell you of an action that is better than prayer, fasting and charity? To put things right between each other.' (Abu Dawud)

Abu Juwairiya

"By going walking for the Jumuah Salah, one gets the reward of fasting for one year for every step that he takes." (Tirmidhi)

Abu Juwairiya

"A person’s status will be raised in Paradise & he will ask, ‘How is this for me?’. ‘By your child’s seeking forgiveness for you." (Ibn Majah)

Abu Juwairiya

Narrated 'Amr bin Al-As: The Prophet deputed me to read the Army of Dhat-as-Salasil. I came to him and said, "Who is the most beloved person to you?" He said, " 'Aisha." I asked, "Among the men?" He said, "Her father." I said, "Who then?" He said, "Then 'Umar bin Al-Khattab." He then named other men. (Sahih Muslim, Book #57, Hadith #14)

Abu Juwairiya

"Narrated Abdullah Ibn Umar, 'I saw the Prophet (SAW) counting his praises of his Lord." (Tirmidhi)

"The Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said, 'Count on your fingers, for they will be asked, and will be made to speak." (Haashiyat Al-Tahtawi]

Abu Juwairiya

CA-S7zqWcAIPD4o.jpg

Abu Juwairiya

"The Prophet (SAW) said: 'The example of the heart is that of a feather blown about by the wind of the desert." (Sunan Ibn Majah)

Abu Juwairiya

The Prophet (SAW) said: “Whoever swears by anything other than Allāh is guilty of Kufr or Shirk.” [Saheeh Al-Tirmidhi]

Abu Juwairiya

The Prophet '(SAW) told the Sahabah to renew their faith. They asked him how do we renew our faith? He replied By repeating often: "La Illah Ila Allah"