Gonna be a father soon in sha Allah!

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
Assalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Wallahi I am not sure where to begin with. Time has passed so fast and makes me feel so new here in TTI. But I hope at least some brothers and sisters still remember me. :D

Well, I really apologise for not inviting any of you to my Walimah. With that being said, I would like to share the happy news that very soon I will become a father in sha Allah! Eight months passed now, and we are counting the days.

After so much of changes in life, I am guided to TTI again with Allah's mercy. Glad to see you all! May Allah bless brother Mabsoot and his hard working team who made TTI a great place for all.

:)

Wassalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

cabdixakim

Alxamdulil'Lah... Ma sha Allah brother, I feel obliged to celebrate with you.

may Allah make your unborn child the coolness of your eyes, the shoulder you'll rest on in this world and your never ending deed after you die...and may Allah make him/her a light that shinnes to take out mankind from the darkness and to the light of Allah's religion...may Allah keep her/him free and far away from the trials and whispers of the accursed Shaidan and may He make him/her ever-obedient to his/her Lord! and to his/her parents...

May Allah bless and reward immensely the people of this site and all those that stand for His way...aamiin

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu allaicum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

MashAllah dear brother IbnAdam77. : ) It is happy news for all of us here too MashAllah , and I am also joining to duas of other brothers and sisters with a dua that Allah grant you and your wife good and pious child who will bring everything good in your life. Amin ya Rabb.

Assalamu allaicum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Bismillahirrahmanirrahim:
Assalamu'alaikum!
Congratulations to new mommy and daddy to be ,
~May Allah swt grant your beloved wife with safe and easy delivery
and both, mommy and baby in best of health and protection~Amin!
Wishing you a joyful time with your wife and the little one.
~Wassalam :)
17449.1.jpg

saif

Alxamdulil'Lah... Ma sha Allah brother, I feel obliged to celebrate with you.

may Allah make your unborn child the coolness of your eyes, the shoulder you'll rest on in this world and your never ending deed after you die...and may Allah make him/her a light that shinnes to take out mankind from the darkness and to the light of Allah's religion...may Allah keep her/him free and far away from the trials and whispers of the accursed Shaidan and may He make him/her ever-obedient to his/her Lord! and to his/her parents...

May Allah bless and reward immensely the people of this site and all those that stand for His way...aamiin

Assalamu alaikum
MashaAllah, what a beautiful du'a. I can only say, the same du'a from me and congratulations brother IbnAdam77.
Wassalamu alaikum

PARVEZ SHAHIDI

Assalamu alaikum brother IbnAdam77,

Where had you been??? Yes, I remember my Maldivian brother.

Congratulations for you and your family and Ameen for your du'a for brother Mabsoot and his hard working team.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam Alaikum,

Wow...something told me to check out TTI....it always makes me smile to know that my sons are doing their job....good work...

May Allah swt give you and yours joy.

zaman-gm

Wa alikum assalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh. Ma Sha Allah. May Allah swt keep them safe and bless u all. Ameen. :)

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
Assalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Jazakumullahu Khairan and Ameen to your Du'as brothers and sisters. We are blessed with a baby daughter Alhamdhulillah!

I have named her as Sukaina. It's the name of the daughter of Hussain bin Ali (radiyallahu 'anh).

Sakeena and Sukaina has the same meaning. :)

Wassalam 'Alaikum