Hadith Hadith

Abu Juwairiya

“Ibn Mas'ud reported that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "Shall I tell you who is unlawful for the Fire - or the one for whom the Fire is unlawful? It is unlawful for everyone who is easy, flexible, modest and uncomplicated.” (Tirmidhi)

Abu Juwairiya

“Ka'b ibn Malik reported that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "Two hungry wolves loose among sheep do not cause as much damage as that caused to a man's Deen by his greed for money and reputation.” (Tirmidhi)

Abu Juwairiya

“The strongest man is the one who, when he gets angry and his face reddens and his hackles rise, is able to defeat his anger." (Reported by Imam Ahmad, 5/367)

Abu Juwairiya

Allah bestows blessings upon those who instruct other people in beneficial knowledge, and His angels and all those in Heaven and Earth - even ants in their hills and the fish in the water - invoke blessings upon them also. (At-Tirmidhi)

Abu Juwairiya

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "A believer owes another believer five rights: responding to greetings, visiting him in illness, following his funeral, accepting his invitation, and saying `Yarhamuk-Allah (May Allah have mercy on you),' when he says `Al-hamdu lillah (Praise be to Allah)' after sneezing". [Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

Abu Juwairiya

Ibn Mas`ud (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "Whoever recites a letter from the Book of Allah, he will be credited with a good deed, and a good deed gets a ten-fold reward. I do not say that Alif-Lam-Mim is one letter, but Alif is a letter, Lam is a letter and Mim is a letter.'' [At-Tirmidhi].

Abu Juwairiya

`Ammar bin Yasir (May Allah be pleased with them) reported: I heard Messenger of Allah (PBUH) saying, "Prolonging Salat (prayer) and shortening the Khutbah (religious talk) indicate the religious knowledge of the person. Make your Salat long and your sermon short.'' [Muslim].

Abu Juwairiya

Allāh's Messenger said, "The lowest in rank of the people in paradise will say, "No one has been given what I have" [Sahīh Targhīb (3/494)]

Abu Juwairiya

A group of people whose hearts will be like the hearts of birds*, will enter Jannah. (Muslim) *interpreted as faithful or tenderhearted

Abu Juwairiya

Verily, Allah, the Exalted, becomes angry, and His Anger is provoked when a person does what Allah has declared unlawful. (Bukhari)