TurnToIslam If you want to know@tti/2nd Edition.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
The spider used in the 2002 movie Spider-Man was a Steatoda spider, not a black widow. The spider was given anaesthesia, and was then painted blue and red.
725c3d62f439a29e3142c45b4e4fc0c8.jpg

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
The smile is the most frequently used facial expression. A smile can use anywhere from a pair of 5 to 53 facial muscles.
th

Abu Juwairiya

Over thinking is actually a special form of fear, which becomes worse when adding anticipation, memory, imagination, and emotion together.

Abu Juwairiya

Thantophobia is the fear of losing someone you love.

Personal Comment: There are so many Ahadith which speak of exercising patience if you lose your spouses, your children, your loved ones and the compensation is Jannah. It is a real test of Iman and the Angels are asked by Allah how His servants handle the situation of personal bereavement. If the answer by the Angels is that he/she is praising Allah and thanking Him for His Blessings, than Allah says to them he/she is a future resident of Paradise due to his/her restraint and loss.

Abu Juwairiya

Self confidence is considered the most attractive quality a person can have.

Personal Comment: This quality is from a secular perspective. In Islam, the most treasured personal quality is your Iman and your close relationship with Allah.

Abu Juwairiya

The USA consumes 205.8 million barrels of beer per year.

Personal Comment: This is one commodity Muslims have no problem with the US possessing and consuming as much. It only shows how much or how little they value their lives, the blessings of the body Allah has given them, their health, their wealth and their respect for the human race [because of alcoholism, drunkenness and even social drinking].

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
A person would die if all of the toxic ingredients of one cigarette were directly injected into the bloodstream.