Interesting ‘Jinn converts to Islam on Twitter’

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Assalamu'alaikum!
greeting,
A man claiming to be a spiritual healer has announced that he converted a jinn to Islam on Twitter, according to a report in a local newspaper recently.
The man who uses ruqya, the reciting of Qur’anic verses to heal people, published the supposed conversation he had with the jinn on his Twitter account, which has 16,000 followers.
Jinns are creatures with free will created from smokeless fire by God alongside humans and angels, according to Islamic belief.
According to the post, the jinn said: “I am the jinn Habibi. I announce my conversion to Islam at the hands of the sheikh. I testify that there is only one God and Muhammad is the messenger of God. The sheikh was good and helped me to convert.”
Several people on Twitter have accused the man of fabricating the conversation. It was more like a joke because he wanted people to believe that jinns can have Twitter accounts, one person said.
Some experts in Islamic law said that these self-proclaimed healers are using a noble practice to make money, and that they do not realize the magnitude of their responsibility to society.
A researcher in Islamic law said that these so-called healers often diagnose people incorrectly because they have little knowledge of their complaints and background.
Recently Grand Mufti Sheikh Abdul Aziz Al-Asheikh has slammed people for using the practice to exploit people and make money. He said the Commission for the Promotion of Virtue and Prevention of Vice plans to set up a committee to regulate the work of these healers.

~News.
Thank you for reading,
~Wassalam :)