MaShaAllah! Beautiful Islam Words/quotes.

Abu Juwairiya

Allah will never leave you empty. He'll replace everything you lost. If He ask you to put something down, He wants you to pick up greater!

Abu Juwairiya

The lesson from surah Al Kahf is that when it comes to matters of our religion we should not compromise it and do everything to protect it.

Abu Juwairiya

We forget to understand that this materialistic world does not honour anyone but it humiliates those who chase after it.

Personal Comment: Humiliation does not mean you will not receive status, respect, wealth, honour, charisma, power, authority, leadership and what your heart desires. It means you will either receive a diminished and shrinking hereafter or no Jannah at al. For Non Muslims who get everything or almost everything they want, the Duniya's disgrace upon them is permanent failure in the hereafter.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Dear seeker, you will not be able to rise to carry out the commands of Allah swt until you monitor your heart and limbs in every moment and every breath.
~Imam Ghazali

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
The tongue is very small and light but it can take you to the greatest heights and it can put you in the lowest depths.~Imam Ghazali.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Soft words soften the hearts that are harder than rock, harsh words harden hearts that are softer than silk.~Imam Ghazali.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
th

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
We are creatures that love to blame the external, not realizing that the problem is usually internal.~Imam Ghazali.