MaShaAllah! Beautiful Islam Words/quotes.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Never have I dealt with anything more difficult than my own soul, sometimes it helps me and sometimes it opposes me.~Imam Ghazali.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
If we had perfect power to determine our destinies, and perfect vision to see the future and know what is best for us, we would choose exactly the fate that Allah has chosen for us.~Imam Ghazali.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
People count with self-satisfaction the number of times they have recited the name of God on their prayer beads, but they keep no beads for reckoning the number of idle words they speak.~Imam Ghazali.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
One departs from the station of patience through anxiety, exaggeration of complaint, making an exhibition of sorrow, possessions and food.~Imam Ghazali.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Do not allow your heart to take pleasure with the praises of people nor be saddened by their condemnation.~Imam Ghazali.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
th

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
What is destined will reach you, even if it be beneath two mountains.
What is not destined will not reach you, even if it be between your two lips.~Imam Ghazali.
broken-heart.jpg

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Keep company with those who have firm faith, hear from them the learning of sure faith, follow them always, so that your faith may become firm as their faith became firm.~Imam Ghazali.
i-love-Makkah-islam-31274263-500-364.jpg

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Only that believer is graced with the blessings and benefits of Friday, who looks forward for it most anxiously and eagerly; and wretched is the negligent one who is least interested in it and who does not even know in the morning which day has dawned.~Imam Ghazali.
large.gif

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Al-Amash said, “The one whose capital is God-consciousness (taqwa), tongues will be incapable of describing the fortune that is his piety; and the one whose capital is the dunya, tongues will be incapable of describing the magnitude of his loss of piety.”\
zikir.jpg

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Sufyan al-Thawri said, “Every act of disobedience committed due to passion, its forgiveness is hoped for. Every act of disobedience committed due to arrogance, its forgiveness is not hoped for because the root of Satan’s disobedience was arrogance, whereas the root of Adam’s lapse was passion.”
th

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
“Glad tidings to the one whose intellect is his master and whose desire is his slave. And woe to the one whose desire is his master and whose intellect is his slave.”\
th

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
“Verily passion turns kings into slaves, and patience turns slaves into kings… Do you not see the story of Yusuf and Zulaykha?”
th

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Umar ibn al-Khattab (ra) said, “Good interaction with people is half of intelligence, good questioning is half of knowledge, and good planning is half of subsistence.”
seeking-knowledge-is-obligatory-on-muslims.jpg

~Amin!

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
It is said, “The happiest of all people is he who has a sincere heart, a patient body, and contentment with what he possesses.”
interestingemails.jpg

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Yahya ibn Muadh al-Razi said, “Glad tidings to the one who leaves the dunya before it leaves him/her, prepares for his/her grave before he/she enters it, and pleases Allah swt before he/she meets God.”
upload_2015-4-28_8-40-29.jpeg