MaShaAllah! Beautiful Islam Words/quotes.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
The Prophet (saw) said, “The one who comes out of the humiliation of disobedience into the honour of obedience, Allah the Exalted will make him rich without wealth, strengthen him without soldiers, and honour him without a clan.”

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
th

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Allah swt revealed to one of the Prophets,
“Whoever meets Me [on the Day of Judgement] while he/she loves Me, I will make him/her enter My Paradise.
Whoever meets Me while he/her fears Me, I will spare him/her My Hell.
And whoever meets Me and is ashamed because of his/her sins, I will make the angels who record deeds forget his/her sins.”
th

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Kab al-Ahbar (ra) said, “Fortresses for the believers are three – the mosque is a fortress, the remembrance of Allah swt is a fortress, and the reading of the Qur’an is a fortress.”
th

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w) stated: ‘If any Muslim plants a tree or sows a field and a human, bird or animal eats from it, it shall be reckoned as charity for him.’

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
“If Allah swt wants good for Allah's servant.Allah swt gives him/her the understanding of the din, reduces his/her attachment to the dunya, and grants him/her awareness of his/her faults.”
0.jpg

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
The Prophet (saw) said,
“Love is the basis of marifa, chastity is the sign of conviction,
and the peak of conviction is God-consciousness
and contentment with what Allah the Exalted has predestined.”

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Malik ibn Dinar said,
“Remedy three things with three – pride with humility,
greed with contentment, and envy with sincere advice.”
th

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Umar (ra) said, “There are four types of oceans – passion is the ocean of sins, the nafs is the ocean of desires, death is the ocean of lives, and the grave is the ocean of regrets.”
nature36.gif

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Adhere to righteousness even though you will not be able to do all acts of virtue. Know that the best of your deeds is Salat (prayer) and that no one maintains his ablution except a belief. (Ibn Majah)
81661b7880b4e4dd0ce2b3727248a597.jpg

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Shall I tell you who has the best degree among people? A man who takes the rein of his horse to do jihad in the way of Allah. Shall I tell you who has the best degree among people after him? A man who lives alone with a few sheep, performs the prayer, pays the zakat, and worships Allah without associating anything with him. (Muwatta)
th

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
The best charity is that which is practiced by a wealthy person. And start giving first to your dependents. (Bukhari)
001372acd50f11ca5f412d.jpg

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Somebody asked, “O Allah’s Apostle (SAW)! Who is the best among the people?” Allah’s Apostle (SAW) replied “A believer who strives his utmost in Allah’s Cause with his life and property.” They asked, “Who is next?” He replied, “A believer who stays in one of the mountain paths worshipping Allah and leaving the people secure from his mischief.” (Imam Al Bukhari).
th

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
The best people are those living in my generation, then those coming after them, and then those coming after (the second generation). (Bukhari)
pious-muslims.jpg