Justification for wife beating?

Kurd11

IN ALLAH...WE TRUST.
1.The Qur'an is very clear on this issue. Almighty Allah says: "Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because Allah has given the one more strength than the other, and because they support them from their means. Therefore the righteous women are devoutly obedient and guard in the husband's absence what Allah would have them to guard. As to those women on whose part you fear disloyalty and ill-conduct, admonish them (first), (next), refuse to share their beds, (and last) beat them (lightly); but if they return to obedience, seek not against them means (of annoyance); for Allah is most High and Great (above you all). If you fear a breach between them twain, appoint (two) arbiters, one from his family and the other from hers. If they wish for peace, Allah will cause their reconciliation; for Allah has full knowledge and is acquainted with all things." (An-Nisa': 34-35)

What justification is there for wife beating in Islam? Is there any? Are men allowed to beat their wives only when she has had an affair? Reading the English translation wont really explain that to you. It sounds as though it is saying, if they are disobedient. Maybe I understood wrong. Are women allowed to beat men when they have cheated on them? What is the punishment for cheating husbands??? What is the Arabic word that helps you understand this ayat is talking about sexual affair and not disobedience?? Why is lightly put in there? When reading the Quran in Arabic does it say lightly??? Or is that put in there so it wont scare people?

2.YUSUFALI: O ye who believe! When ye deal with each other, in transactions involving future obligations in a fixed period of time, reduce them to writing Let a scribe write down faithfully as between the parties: let not the scribe refuse to write: as Allah Has taught him, so let him write. Let him who incurs the liability dictate, but let him fear His Lord Allah, and not diminish aught of what he owes. If they party liable is mentally deficient, or weak, or unable Himself to dictate, Let his guardian dictate faithfully, and get two witnesses, out of your own men, and if there are not two men, then a man and two women, such as ye choose, for witnesses, so that if one of them errs, the other can remind her. The witnesses should not refuse when they are called on (For evidence). Disdain not to reduce to writing (your contract) for a future period, whether it be small or big: it is juster in the sight of Allah, More suitable as evidence, and more convenient to prevent doubts among yourselves but if it be a transaction which ye carry out on the spot among yourselves, there is no blame on you if ye reduce it not to writing. But take witness whenever ye make a commercial contract; and let neither scribe nor witness suffer harm. If ye do (such harm), it would be wickedness in you. So fear Allah; For it is Good that teaches you. And Allah is well acquainted with all things. If ye are on a journey, and cannot find a scribe, a pledge with possession (may serve the purpose). And if one of you deposits a thing on trust with another, let the trustee (faithfully) discharge his trust, and let him Fear his Lord conceal not evidence; for whoever conceals it, - his heart is tainted with sin. And Allah knoweth all that ye do.

Why two women and one man? Are two women equal to ONE man? Is it because woman are forgetful??

3. 72 virgins for suicide bombers???

What about women? What do they get in heaven??? Is this hadith authentic? If no, why not? What makes you so sure?

These questions have been playing through my mind for a while now. I hope I can get answers that will clear my mind and help me continue follow the true religion...Islam. :)

I hope no one takes offense!!!

Happy 2BA Muslim

Islamophilic
Assalamu alaikum Sister,

No offense taken. We are all hear to learn.

What justification is there for wife beating in Islam? Is there any? Are men allowed to beat their wives only when she has had an affair? Reading the English translation wont really explain that to you. It sounds as though it is saying, if they are disobedient. Maybe I understood wrong. Are women allowed to beat men when they have cheated on them? What is the punishment for cheating husbands??? What is the Arabic word that helps you understand this ayat is talking about sexual affair and not disobedience?? Why is lightly put in there? When reading the Quran in Arabic does it say lightly??? Or is that put in there so it wont scare people?

The husband should realize that he is a shepherd and is responsible for his flock. Allaah has enjoined upon him to treat them in a good and proper manner and to treat his family kindly. Our Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:

“The best of you is the one who is best towards his wife, and I am the best of you towards my wives.” (Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 3895; Ibn Maajah, 1977; classed as saheeh by Shaykh al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Jaami, 3314).

Part of that good and kind treatment means not beating one’s wife in a severe manner and not insukting or cursing her. He should realize that this is a violation of the trust with which Allaah has entrusted him.

And he (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Fear Allaah with regard to women, for you have taken them as a trust from Allaah and intimacy with them has become permissible to you by the words of Allaah. Your right over them is that they should not allow anyone to sit on your furniture whom you dislike; if they do that then hit them but not in a harsh manner. And their right over you is that you should provide for them and clothe them on a reasonable basis.” Narrated by Muslim, 1218.

The hadeeth may be understood as meaning that a man has the right to hit his wife, in a manner that is not harsh and does not cause injury if if there is a reason for that, such as her going against his wishes or disobeying him.

This is like the verse in which Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“As to those women on whose part you see ill‑conduct, admonish them (first), (next) refuse to share their beds, (and last) beat them (lightly, if it is useful); but if they return to obedience, seek not against them means (of annoyance). Surely, Allaah is Ever Most High, Most Great”
[al-Nisa’ 4:34]

If a woman rebels against her husband and disobeys his commands, then he should follow this method of admonishing her, forsaking her in bed and hitting her. Hitting is subject to the condition that it should not be harsh or cause injury. Al-Hasan al-Basri said: this means that it should not cause pain.

‘Ata’ said: I said to Ibn ‘Abbaas, what is the kind of hitting that is not harsh? He said, Hitting with a siwaak and the like. [A siwaak is a small stick or twig used for cleaning the teeth - Translator]

The purpose behind this is not to hurt or humiliate the woman, rather it is intended to make her realize that she has transgressed against her husband’s rights, and that her husband has the right to set her straight and discipline her.

Why two women and one man? Are two women equal to ONE man? Is it because woman are forgetful??

Why two women witnesses? Please visit this link:

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=799

3. 72 virgins for suicide bombers???
What about women? What do they get in heaven??? Is this hadith authentic? If no, why not? What makes you so sure?

Regarding 72 women and suicide bombers, please visit this link:

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6066

What is there for Woman in Paradise​

Question:
I am a firm believer in the Qur'an and Allah. Thank Allah my faith and trust in Him grows each day. My concern is this: the Qur'an mentions over and over the blessings of Heaven. It repeatedly mentions beautiful, pure maidens as a bounty of Heaven. People often say Islam is a male dominance religion.
Why is there not mention of rewards for women?

Answer:
Praise be to Allah

Since you believe in Allah and His Book, you must know that

("and not one will thy Lord treat with injustice"), Verse 49, Surat al-Kahf, or the Cave, and

("Allah is never unjust in the least degree: if there is any good (done), He doubleth it, and gives from His Own Self a great reward"), Verse 40, Surat an-Nisa, or the Women.

Allah has meant this Law of Islam (Shari'ah) for both men and women. All address to men in the Quran is address to women, and all rules affecting men affect women as will unless evidence is established that one of them is meant and not the other as in the rules relating to Jihad (fighting for Islam), menstruation, custodianship, rule etc.

The evidence that women are included in Verses of the Quran in the male gender is a Hadith by ‘Ayishah who said that the Prophet (May peace and blessings be upon him) was asked about a man who sees traces of semen but does not remember having any dream of sexual nature. The Prophet (May peace and blessings be upon him) said:

"Such man should perform the Ghusul (ritual ablution). He was also asked of a man who remembers a dream of sexual nature but sees no traces of semen. He said: "Such man does not have to perform the Ghusul (ritual ablution). Umm Salim said "A woman may have the same experience. Does she have to perform the Ghusul (ritual ablution)?" The Prophet (May peace and blessings be upon him) said: "Yes, there is no difference in this between man and woman." Narrated by Abu Dawud, at-Tirmizi 113 and others. The last phrase is in Sahih al-Jami’ under No. 2333.

With respect to rewards in the Hereafter and what women have in heaven, we include a number of Verses and Hadiths as follows:

Um Salamah said: "O Messenger of Allah. I did not hear a Verse in the Quran regarding the Hijrah (migration with the Prophet ) of women."

Then was revealed the Verse:

("And their Lord has accepted of them, and answered them: Never will I suffer to be lost the work of any of you, be he male or female: ye are members, one of another: those who have left their homes, and were driven out therefrom, and suffered harm in My cause, and fought and were slain – Verily I will blot out from them their inequities, and admit them into gardens with rivers flowing beneath; ... A reward from Allah, and from Allah is the best of rewards."), Verse 195, Surat al-‘Imran, or the Family.

The Hadith was narrated by at-Tirmizi under No. 3023.

Ibn Kathir (May Allah have mercy on him) said the Verse ("fastajaba lahum rabbuhum") means Allah replied to their queries ... and the Verse ("anni la udi’u ‘amala ‘amilin minkum min thakarin aw untha") is an explanation of the reply meaning that good deeds will not be lost or ignored. All men and women will have the just reward for their deeds. The Verse ("ba’dukum min ba’d") means you will be treated equally with respect to rewards.

(If any do deeds of righteousness, be they male or female, and have faith, they will enter heaven, and not the least injustice will be done to them.), Verse 124, Surat an-Nisa, or the Women.

In explanation of this Verse, Ibn Kathir (May Allah have mercy on him) said the Verse shows Allah’s kindness, generosity and mercy in accepting the good deeds of all people, men and women, provided that they believe, in allowing them into heaven and in not decreasing rewards for their good deeds no even in the least.

(Whoever works righteousness, man or woman, and has faith, verily, to him will we give a life that is good and pure, and we will bestow on such their reward according to the best of actions.), Verse 97, Surat an-Nahl, or the Bees.

Ibn Kathir (May Allah have mercy on him) said this is a promise by Allah, the Exalted, to those who do good deeds i.e. deeds acceptable to Allah in which a Muslim follows the rules set in the Book of Allah, the Exalted, and the Sunnah of His Prophet (May peace and blessings be upon him), be they men or women, if they believe in Allah and His Messenger (May peace and blessings be upon him), that He will make them live a good life in this world and will be rewarded in the Hereafter. A good life would include all types of comfort.

(He that makes evil will not be requited but by the like thereof; and he that makes a righteous deed – whether man or woman – And is a believer – Such will enter the garden (of bliss): therein will they have abundance without measure.), Verse 40, Surat al-Mumin, or the believer.

Finally; dear sister, here is a Hadith that will dispel any doubt you may have with respect to the mentioning of women:

Um ‘Umarah al-Ansariyyah said that she went to the Prophet (May peace and blessings be upon him) and said to Him:

"I feel that everything is for men. Women are not mentioned as having anything. Then was revealed the Verse:

(For Muslim men and women, for believing men and women etc), Verse 35, Surat al-Ahzab, or the Confederates.

The Hadith is narrated by at-Tirmizi under No. 3211, and is in Sahih at-Tirmizi under No. 2565.

In the collection of Hadiths of Imam Ahmad was narrated the Hadith that Um Salama (May Allah be pleased with her) said:

"I said "O Messenger (May peace and blessings be upon him) of Allah. Why aren’t we mentioned in the Quran in an equal footing with men?" Then; I was surprised to hear Him call one day from the pulpit:

"O people." As I was combing my hair at the moment, I wrapped it up and came close to the door and stood there listening to Him say: "Allah, Mighty and Sublime be He, revealed that

(For Muslim men and women; for believing men and women; for devout men and women, for true men and women; for men and women who are patient and constant; for men and women who humble themselves; for men and women who give in charity; for men and women who fast; for men and women who guard their chastity; and for men and women who engage much in Allah’s remembrance for them has Allah prepared forgiveness and great reward.) Verse 35, Surat al-Ahzab, or the Confederates.

We ask Allah to give us all the ability to show sincerity in words and deeds and to continue as will-established Muslims.

May Allah have blessing on Prophet Muhammad.

Islam Q&A
Sheikh Muhammed Salih Al-Munajjid

aDYiNGdream

Aspiring Mutawakkil
:salam2:
1.The Qur'an is very clear on this issue. Almighty Allah says: "Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because Allah has given the one more strength than the other, and because they support them from their means. Therefore the righteous women are devoutly obedient and guard in the husband's absence what Allah would have them to guard. As to those women on whose part you fear disloyalty and ill-conduct, admonish them (first), (next), refuse to share their beds, (and last) beat them (lightly); but if they return to obedience, seek not against them means (of annoyance); for Allah is most High and Great (above you all). If you fear a breach between them twain, appoint (two) arbiters, one from his family and the other from hers. If they wish for peace, Allah will cause their reconciliation; for Allah has full knowledge and is acquainted with all things." (An-Nisa': 34-35)

If we break this ayah down it's like this:

A. "Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because Allah has given the one more strength than the other, and because they support them from their means." - Men have been made the qawam (governor) of the family [a great responsibility] because of natural abilities - it is true that men are better than women at certain tasks :SMILY346: . That's why prophethood was exclusively for men because they have been endowed with certain qualities. Allah has put men above us as our protectors and guardians.

B. "Therefore the righteous women are devoutly obedient and guard in the husband's absence what Allah would have them to guard." - Then Allah gives the qualities of a righteous wife:
1. obedient to her husband
2. guards her honor [chastity] and his property in her husband's absence;
Abu Hurairah (R) said that the Messenger :saw: said: 'The best women is she who when you look at her, she pleases you, when you command her she obeys you, and when you are absent, she protects her honor and your property.' Then he recited this verse to its end. (recorded by Ibn Jarir)

This is the formula for success for wives because in a Hadith the Prophet :saw: is reported to have said 'If a woman prayed her 5 prayers, fasted her month, protected her chastitiy and obeyed her husband, she would be told: "Enter paradise from any door you wish." (Imam Ahmad) :subhanallah: :SMILY149:

C. "As to those women on whose part you fear disloyalty and ill-conduct, admonish them (first), (next), refuse to share their beds, (and last) beat them (lightly); " - Ill-conduct meaning when she acts as if she is above her husband, disobeys him, ignores him, dislikes him, and so forth. Allah says if you see this then there are 3 measures u should take. It doesn't mean all three should be taken at the same time. It is to administered with a sense of proportion according to nature and extent of offense. If a light admonition or warning proves effective there is no need for a harsher step. The three steps are:
1. Admonish and if nothing changes
2. abandon them in their beds and Ibn Abbas (R) said this means to not having intercourse with her, to lie on her bed with his back to her; and
3. to beat them - in the Arabic language the word Daraba means to strike, to hit very lightly. Prophet :saw: allowed it very reluctantly and even then did not recommend it. He :saw: also instructed not to hit her on the face or in any cruel way or with anything that might leave a mark on the body. The scholars likened it to hitting with a miswak. =] That's not even an ouchie.
Plus this is the LAST resort.

D. "but if they return to obedience, seek not against them means (of annoyance);" - if the wife OBEYS the husband, then the husband does not have the right to annoy her, then he should NOT take any of these steps

E. "for Allah is most High and Great (above you all)." - Allah is reminding men that if they transgress against their wives without justification, then Allah, the Ever Most High, Most Great, is their Protector, and He will exert revenge on those who transgress against their wives and deal with them unjustly.

I don't know if a woman is allowed to punish her husband but I do know that us women DO have certain rights over them because a man asked the Rasul :saw: "O Allah's Messenger! What is the right that the wife of one of us has on him'' and the Prophet :saw: said, "To feed her when you eat, clothe her when you buy clothes for yourself, refrain from striking her face or cursing her, and to not abandon her, except in the house." (Muslim)

I hope this helps insha Allah.
:wasalam:

Kurd11

IN ALLAH...WE TRUST.
Women HAVE TO obey their husband? What if a husband disobeys his wife?? What if a husband cheats on his wife???

Kurd11

IN ALLAH...WE TRUST.
Well it is a two way street but there isn't anything about what women should do when their men cheat on them. Right?

I am a sister. :D

Amirah84

If we break this ayah down it's like this:

A. "Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because Allah has given the one more strength than the other, and because they support them from their means." - Men have been made the qawam (governor) of the family [a great responsibility] because of natural abilities - it is true that men are better than women at certain tasks :SMILY346: . That's why prophethood was exclusively for men because they have been endowed with certain qualities. Allah has put men above us as our protectors and guardians.

B. "Therefore the righteous women are devoutly obedient and guard in the husband's absence what Allah would have them to guard." - Then Allah gives the qualities of a righteous wife:
1. obedient to her husband
2. guards her honor [chastity] and his property in her husband's absence;
Abu Hurairah (R) said that the Messenger :saw: said: 'The best women is she who when you look at her, she pleases you, when you command her she obeys you, and when you are absent, she protects her honor and your property.' Then he recited this verse to its end. (recorded by Ibn Jarir)

This is the formula for success for wives because in a Hadith the Prophet :saw: is reported to have said 'If a woman prayed her 5 prayers, fasted her month, protected her chastitiy and obeyed her husband, she would be told: "Enter paradise from any door you wish." (Imam Ahmad) :subhanallah: :SMILY149:

C. "As to those women on whose part you fear disloyalty and ill-conduct, admonish them (first), (next), refuse to share their beds, (and last) beat them (lightly); " - Ill-conduct meaning when she acts as if she is above her husband, disobeys him, ignores him, dislikes him, and so forth. Allah says if you see this then there are 3 measures u should take. It doesn't mean all three should be taken at the same time. It is to administered with a sense of proportion according to nature and extent of offense. If a light admonition or warning proves effective there is no need for a harsher step. The three steps are:
1. Admonish and if nothing changes
2. abandon them in their beds and Ibn Abbas (R) said this means to not having intercourse with her, to lie on her bed with his back to her; and
3. to beat them - in the Arabic language the word Daraba means to strike, to hit very lightly. Prophet :saw: allowed it very reluctantly and even then did not recommend it. He :saw: also instructed not to hit her on the face or in any cruel way or with anything that might leave a mark on the body. The scholars likened it to hitting with a miswak. =] That's not even an ouchie.
Plus this is the LAST resort.

D. "but if they return to obedience, seek not against them means (of annoyance);" - if the wife OBEYS the husband, then the husband does not have the right to annoy her, then he should NOT take any of these steps

E. "for Allah is most High and Great (above you all)." - Allah is reminding men that if they transgress against their wives without justification, then Allah, the Ever Most High, Most Great, is their Protector, and He will exert revenge on those who transgress against their wives and deal with them unjustly.

I don't know if a woman is allowed to punish her husband but I do know that us women DO have certain rights over them because a man asked the Rasul :saw: "O Allah's Messenger! What is the right that the wife of one of us has on him'' and the Prophet :saw: said, "To feed her when you eat, clothe her when you buy clothes for yourself, refrain from striking her face or cursing her, and to not abandon her, except in the house." (Muslim)

I hope this helps insha Allah.

MashAllah aDYiNGdream, I really like the response you've made or posted to this question. jazakhuAllah khair as it made me understand it better as well.

take care,

Sister Amirah

abou haytam

the law of islam punish adultry , a hasband cheating his wife is `` killed`` . and the woman cheating her hasband is `` killed `` too. islam treat the waman and the man the same way.

acording to your question about bombing suicid...there are nowhere in islam that allow to kill inocent people. So your should ask your question like this : is it allowed bombing suicid in islam or not? of course you heard about bombing andvergins in media so you though is our path to kill inocent people. plz read coran and you will understand a lot of thing and you will get answer for you questions ( prejuduce).

here are the text in arabic where i get the answer for your question acording to man cheating his wife. I hope some brother or sister can tranlate it for you..my english is so poor.

plz tell us if you are muslim or non muslim.

( شرح زاد المستقنع - باب حد الزنا [1] ) للشيخ : ( محمد مختار الشنقيطي )

رجم الزاني المحصن

قال رحمه الله تعالى: [ إذا زنى المحصن رجم حتى يموت ] أي: إذا فعل الزنا في حالة كونه محصناً، وتوافرت فيه شروط الإحصان؛ فإنه يرجم حتى يموت، وهذه العقوبة نص عليها النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم كما في حديث عبادة بن الصامت رضي الله عنه في صحيح مسلم أنه قال: (خذوا عني، خذوا عني، قد جعل الله لهن سبيلاً، البكر بالبكر جلد مائة وتغريب عام، والثيب بالثيب جلد مائة والرجم). ونص عليه الصلاة والسلام على الرجم بالفعل؛ فإن ماعزاً لما اعترف عنده قال بريدة رضي الله عنه: فأمر به فرجم، كما في صحيح مسلم ، ورجم المرأتين اللتين اعترفتا بالزنا، ورجم اليهودي واليهودية، فهذا كله يدل على مشروعية الرجم، وخطب عمر بن الخطاب رضي الله عنه فقال: إن تطاول الزمان بالناس ليقولن أحدهم: إن الرجم ليس في كتاب الله، كما يقول ذلك الآن من يسمون أنفسهم بالقرآنيين، يقولون: ما نعمل إلا بالقرآن، ولا يعملون بالسنة! ألا ساء ما يقولون، وساء ما يزرون، فرد السنة كرد القرآن -والعياذ بالله-، ومن هنا قال صلى الله عليه وسلم: (لا ألفين أحدكم شبعان ريان متكئاً على أريكته) -وقد وقع هذا من بعض العظماء المتأخرين من أهل الجاه، فصدقت معجزته عليه الصلاة والسلام- قال: (لا ألفين أحدكم متكئاً على أريكته شبعان ريان يبلغه الحديث مما قلته أو أمرت به فيقول: ما نجد هذا في كتاب الله، ولقد أوتيت القرآن ومثله معه)، وأنكر عمر في خطبته على من ينكر الرجم لكونه غير موجود في القرآن، حيث أن الله يقول: الزَّانِيَةُ وَالزَّانِي فَاجْلِدُوا كُلَّ وَاحِدٍ مِنْهُمَا مِائَةَ جَلْدَةٍ [النور:2] وما ذكر الرجم، فقال عمر رضي الله عنه في خطبته: إنها كانت في كتاب الله ثم نسخت، قرأناها على عهد رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم، وكان نص الآية: (الشيخ والشيخة إذا زنيا فارجموهما البتة؛ نكالاً من الله، والله عزيزٌ حكيم) والحديث فيها صحيح، ثم نسخت، وهذا مما نسخ تلاوة وبقي حكماً، وقد بينا أن المنسوخ أقسام: منسوخ التلاوة والحكم، ومنسوخ الحكم دون التلاوة، ومنسوخ التلاوة دون الحكم، وهذا من أمثلته، ومن أمثلته كذلك ما تقدم في الرضاعة: (كان فيما أنزل على رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم: عشر رضعات يحرمن ثم نسخن بخمس رضعات معلومات). وقد أجمع العلماء رحمهم الله على أن الرجم عقوبة شرعية، ورجم رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم، ورجم من بعده أبو بكر وعمر وعثمان وعلي ، وهم الخلفاء الراشدون رضي الله عنهم، ورجم الأئمة في القرون المفضلة، وكلهم على اعتبار هذه العقوبة، وأنها شرعية، وشرطها الإحصان.

Well it is a two way street but there isn't anything about what women should do when their men cheat on them. Right?

I am a sister. :D

SafiyahAmaaniUK

:hijabi: I think we can clearly see that wife beating is not justified...

a personal note, as beating/hitting/lightly tapping(whatever the translation is) is third on the list-after firstly chastising your wife and then ignoring, metaphorically it can be seen to be the very last resort...as it is last on the list...

also, as a sunni muslim, alike many of you, I think the example of the prophets actions towards his wives are key here, to my knowledge the Prophet didn't make a habit of beating his wives when the displeased him.

Also, i don't the story word perfect, but I read that one of the wives of the Prophet referred to Safiyah(a wife of the Prophet and a revert from Judaism) as "the jew" and the Prophet ignored her, i'm not sure how long for, to show his disdain for her behaviour...

and Allah knows best, only the mistakes are mine

if i never followed the sunnah of prophet mohammad (sw) how he behaved his self with his wives ... but i want to practise that verse which says to beat our wives,, it doesn´t fair or?

we have to see how prophet mohammad (sw) practise that verse.

SafiyahAmaaniUK

if i never followed the sunnah of prophet mohammad (sw) how he behaved his self with his wives ... but i want to practise that verse which says to beat our wives,, it doesn´t fair or?

we have to see how prophet mohammad (sw) practise that verse.

why would you want to practise that verse but not that Sunnah Junaid? the Qur'an states the rules and the Sunnah teaches us how to go about it...

SafiyahAmaaniUK

Assalamu alaikum Sister,

Just a clarification. The Prophet peace be upon Him NEVER EVER beat or hit any of His wives.

Yep Sis, i know that, i think some of the people posting need to look at the example of our Nabi (pbuh) and how he was with his wifes, tolerant and understanding, some men interpret the qur'an to their own means.i.e. to beat their wives using the excuse "it's allowed, it says so in the Qur'an"..:astag:

Happy 2BA Muslim

Islamophilic
i think some of the people posting need to look at the example of our Nabi (pbuh) and how he was with his wifes, tolerant and understanding, some men interpret the qur'an to their own means.i.e. to beat their wives using the excuse "it's allowed, it says so in the Qur'an"..:astag:

Jazakee Allahu khayran Bro (just kidding)!!!

I agree 100%!!!

Dogu_kizi

Assalamu aleykum! Can anyone translate that arabic text above into english,or does anybody have any Hadis about husbands & wives cheating? Pleeeeeease,I can`t find it anywhere:(