TurnToIslam If you want to know@tti/2nd Edition.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
A Scottish penguin will be going by the title of 'Sir' now after receiving a Norwegian knighthood. The 3-foot-tall bird has already received medals for good conduct and long service as the mascot of the elite Norwegian King's Guard. (Aug. 15)

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
In the olden days, Lobster used to be sonsidered "Cockroaches Of The Sea". It was fed to prisoners and apprentices, and was used as fish bait.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Eating chocolate while studying helps the brain retain new information easily and is directly linked to high test scores.

th

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
The longest walk around the world was completed by a former neon-sign salesman, Jean Beliveau. He walked 46,600 miles around 64 countries. The trip took him 11 years.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Fire walking, or the act of walking over hot stones or embers with bare feet, is other religious ceremony practiced in several parts of the world, including the Indian subcontinent, China, Fiji Islands, and New Zealand. It was also practiced in ancient Greece and India.They believe; Fire walking is said to help guarantee a good harvest or purify the participants.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Racewalking has been an official Olympic sport for over 90 years. Distances vary from 1 mile to 95 miles. Racewalking usually is not the most popular sport of the Olympics.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
The United States walks the least of any industrialized nation. The average Australian takes 9, 695 steps per day (just a few short of the ideal 10,000), the average Japanese takes 7,168; the average Swiss: 9,650; and the average American just 5,117.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Given that the world is about 25,000 miles in circumference and that the average walking rate is 3 miles per hour, it would take a person walking nonstop approximately 347 days to walk around the world.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
It would take about 225 million years to walk one light-year at the pace of a 20-minute mile. It would take 95,000 years to travel one light-year on NASA’s Mach 9.68 X-43, a hypersonic scramjet that is the fastest aircraft in the world. One light-year is about 5.9 trillion miles.