~Weird~ what happened to the Forum

hopeeternal

salamalaykum

im not new here, i was here a few years back ,some of you will remember me as Esperanza
recently i re registered here

but im surprised how quiet it is here... we used to have such lively and interesting debates and questions.. there were many very active members..some too active ,some of us were too outspoken or clashe with others.. but it was active ,you felt part of a real community... what happened..where has everyone gone.. or why are they all so quiet:12-angryredarms::12-angry-blue::confused-82::cold::agreed::rolleyes:

zaman-gm

salamalaykum

im not new here, i was here a few years back ,some of you will remember me as Esperanza

but im surprised how quiet it is here... we used to have such lively and interesting debates and questions.. there were many very active members..some too active ,some of us were too outspoken or clashe with others.. but it was active ,you felt part of a real community... what happened..where has everyone gone.. or why are they all so quiet:12-angryredarms::12-angry-blue::confused-82::cold::agreed::rolleyes:
Salam,
Sister me too think about it to share as you express.
You know so many Muslims are passing there time with FB or other.......... But why they are interested to come here. I'm not talking about those who yet inform about this site but those who pass there time with less better then this site!!:) It is a beautiful site to share with modest, gentle and formal way.

hopeeternal

salam ..yes maybe people are too busy with facebook ,,or with their own lives
but with such a critical time for muslims, when the world has such negative views of islam ,this is a time we must be strongest and active.. and try so hard to show others what true islam is and what real muslims are like
and here in this site is a good place

Fareed490

salamalaykum

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Well... many members are now more active in salamyou than in forum. I am too active with my garden and with some humanitarian projects I am planning.

:hearts: For my Palestine as usually.

:muslima1:

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
Salam aleikum

If I may add, I think some old members are not comfortable with the new TTI, except for this Forum, the bigger part acts a bit too much like FB and even if in that way gained more members, has now less of that familiar, precious and ,,intimate,, aspect... I miss it too..

Fareed490

salamalaykum

Allah Knows Best.

Fareed490

Salam,
Sister me too think about it to share as you express.
You know so many Muslims are passing there time with FB. But why they are interested to come here. I'm not talking about those who yet inform about this site but those who pass there time with less better then this site!!:) It is a beautiful site to share with modest, gentle and formal way.

FB offer opportunities to gaze at or say any sick demonic thing that comes to mind. [Many others do as well]. That's what many brothers and sisters are running after. I would venture to say, they don't really know whats really out there.
FB allows an outlet for it's members to post pictures that aren't really them, but a model. We all know that technology can be uses to help or destroy. Seems as though Believers' of all ages have become "mesmerized" by all the whispers, and lies that whisk past them at lightning speed. They have labeled this brand of slavery as; "Cool!"
Many subscribers are full of hate, anger, ignorance and rage, while thousands if not millions of FB actually hate Our Nabi. (PBUH)
Many subscribers tell others what they are having for breakfast, lunch and dinner; when in fact, they are logged in on a cell phone they found on a busy street., not knowing where they will find something to eat.
Our brothers and dear sisters do not need to be around disbelievers-no matter what excuses they might make. Unless they are giving them Da'wah. And, no. I am not a "scholar" or any other form of leader. I just want the best for all of us.
There is nothing "cool" about those secular sites, there are only demonic influences there. Get what you need and excuse yourselves.

salamalaykum

Last edited:
Well... many members are now more active in salamyou than in forum. I am too active with my garden and with some humanitarian projects I am planning.

:hearts: For my Palestine as usually.

:muslima1:

We dont need forum. We can express ourselves beside forum. I found 'creating a thread' more stimulating than forum. We all love warm human/muslim word exchange.

massi

Salam Alaikom

I think the idea of a classic forum is an" old age "! many brothers and sisters are following the new model of social media ! Here, I see an improvement with the new features of the web site but it's hard to beat a social network as FB ! I am old member and I truly felt the same as you sister ! so quiet the forum became !

but with such a critical time for muslims, when the world has such negative views of islam ,this is a time we must be strongest and active.. and try so hard to show others what true islam is and what real muslims are like
and here in this site is a good place[/
and here in this site is a good place

Here we can have a chat as well. Muslims have that need too. It keep us connected. For me it is very important. If anybody is overburdend he can share his thoughts with the brothers and systers and relieve him self. After muslims we are humans after All..... :) Subhannallah

Last edited:
If somebody is persistent just to make a good insight about him self, he is blind. You cannot hide what Allah knows about you. Your words tells what person you are. If you dont talk to others you are loosing your time because there might be somebody that need your word. I said this words, maybe somebody need some sentences that somebody else didnt tell.

Last edited:
If somebody is persistent just to make a good insight about him self, he is blind. You cannot hide what Allah knows about you. Your words tells what person you are. If you dont talk to others you are loosing your time because there might be somebody that need your word. I said this words, maybe somebody need some sentences that somebody else didnt tell.

Wal asr inall Insana lafee khusr Illal ladhina amanoo wa amenoo salihati watawa saw beel haqi watawa saw bis sabr.

Last edited: