TurnToIslam If you want to know@tti/2nd Edition.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Researchers have found that women who walked at least 1.5 hours per week had significantly better cognitive function than women who walked less than 40 minutes a week.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Walking helps prevent osteoporosis. Research shows that postmenopausal women who walk around one mile per day each day have higher whole-body bone density than women who walk less.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
skeletonwa_dklcls6t.gif

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
There are two types of formal walking: 1) power walking (or speed walking) and race walking. Race walking is an Olympic sport with rules, while power walking is a recreational sport.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Experts note that when shopping for walking shoes, you should always buy shoes that feel comfortable right away. There is no “breaking-in period.” Also, feet swell during the day, so it is important to get fitted for walking shoes at the end of the day when feet are their largest.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
When the body walks faster than speeds of 3.1 mph, a person’s stride length naturally increases, which burns more calories. In fact, research shows that at maximal levels of exertion, oxygen consumption is only slightly lower for race walkers than it is for runners.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
The average adult heart beats 72 times a minute; 100,000 times a day; 3,600,000 times a year; and 2.5 billion times during a lifetime.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Because the heart has its own electrical impulse, it can continue to beat even when separated from the body, as long as it has an adequate supply of oxygen.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
The fetal heart rate is approximately twice as fast as an adult’s, at about 150 beats per minute. By the time a fetus is 12 weeks old, its heart pumps an amazing 60 pints of blood a day.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Five percent of blood supplies the heart, 15-20% goes to the brain and central nervous system, and 22% goes to the kidneys.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
The brain is a wonderful organ. It starts working the moment you get up in the morning and does not stop until you get to the office. – Robert Frost -

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Studies show people are most truthful in face to face conversations and lie the most over the phone.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
People ages 18- 29 are the most likely to use their phones to avoid being bored or avoid others around them, according to a survey.