TurnToIslam If you want to know@tti/2nd Edition.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
If you put glow in the dark paint on your phone charger, you will never fumble in the dark again.
th

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
According to one study, long term mobile phone use significantly increases the risk of brain tumours.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Germans were the first to use flamethrowers in WWI. Their flamethrowers could fire jets of flame as far as 130 feet (40 m).

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Russia mobilized 12 million troops during WWI, making it the largest army in the war. More than 3/4 were killed, wounded, or went missing in action.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
During WWI, British tanks were initially categorized into “males” and “females.” Male tanks had cannons, while females had heavy machine guns.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
The most successful fighter of the entire war was Rittmeister von Richthofen (1892-1918). He shot down 80 planes, more than any other WWI pilot. He died after being shot down near Amiens. France's René Fonck (1894-1953) was the Allies’ most successful fighter pilot, shooting down 75 enemy planes.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Margaretha Zelle (1876-1917), also known as Mata Hari, was a Dutch exotic dancer accused of being a double agent. Though she always denied being a spy, the French executed her in 1917.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Some Americans disagreed with the United States’ initial refusal to enter WWI and so they joined the French Foreign Legion or the British or Canadian army. A group of U.S. pilots formed the Lafayette Escadrille, which was part of the French air force and became one of the top fighting units on the Western Front.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
During WWI, people of German heritage were suspect in the U.S. Some protests against Germans were violent, including the burning of German books, the killing of German shepherd dogs, and even the murder of one German-American.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
World War I was also known as the Great War, the World War, the War of the Nations, and the War to End All Wars.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
WWI was fought from 1914-1918 on every ocean and on almost every continent. Most of the fighting, however, took place in Europe.