TurnToIslam If you want to know@tti/2nd Edition.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Soluble fiber slows down the absorption of sugar and fats in the blood, which helps regulate blood sugar levels.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Soluble fiber binds with and removes cholesterol from the blood stream, which helps lower LDL, or “bad” cholesterol.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Common sources of soluble fiber include oats, oat bran, barley, dried beans, peas, and certain fruits and vegetables, such as strawberries, apples, potatoes, citrus, and prunes.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Traditionally, fibers have been categorized as insoluble or soluble. However, recent research shows that fiber’s solubility does not always define its health effects. It is expected that the descriptions of soluble or insoluble will be discouraged in the future.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Foods rich in fiber help prevent diverticulosis, which is the formation of intestinal pouches. Fiber contributes to the bulk of stool in the colon, which means less forceful contractions are needed to move the stool; therefore, intestinal pouches aren’t so readily formed.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Fom a child perspective~MashaAllah!
11018022_1359908137365575_3770437592852283123_n.jpg

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
The National University of Mexico was founded in 1551 by Charles V of Spain and is the oldest university in North America.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Millions of monarch butterflies migrate to Mexico every year from the U.S. and Canada, though logging operations are rapidly destroying their habitat.
th

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
The border between Mexico and the United States is the second largest border in the world (only the U.S.-Canadian border is longer).