Interview A Muslim Jinn

Shama_331

Assalaamu Alaikum, I stay in southern India and own 5acre farm....the caretaker is ahindu and claims of a jinn who resides on the banyan tree.....many Hindus come and do offerings and get their wishes fulfilled. One of my old aunts tells me their is a hidden treasure under ground of that tree and it protects it......what shoul I do ? please advice. How do I find if its a Hindu / Muslim? How can I know if it's a friend or a foe? I don't know if it's a he/she......is it dangerous for me and my children and other family members. .is it true of the hidden treasure ? Can I acquire it?

SSSf2232r2r2re

:salam2:
brother,it's quite interesting,forgive my "arrogance",but how can a jinn have a head bigger than its body:it seems the description of an alien as many people said.by the way I came throught the experience of jinn,let me express my version about their existence.
  • yes,they can live many hundreds of years
  • yes,they live also in the places you described
  • if they want to harm,they stay in the dolls of children and come out at the right moment,it happened with a puppet I had at home
  • they don't have intercourses,neither delivery,because they don't have this skillness,nor the motherhood instinct as humans do have.
  • they use human body to reach their pleasure,many times the male jinn which enters in a body of a woman,has the intention to make her to hate the husband with the purposal to make the woman indifferent to humans' feelings;if a female jinn enters in woman,her intention is to "steal" the husband of the woman,with the conclusion that if the couple has some intercourse,the wife will not remember it because it was the jinn which wanted it.
  • jinn come out from the ground,the water,the fire.they don't come to the world like humans.
  • their body can be as bibg as ours,but also very big or little like an insect.
  • the physical aspect:they don't show their intimal parts,except if they want to harm.a long tongue,some ones have 2 or many wings.they run at the speedness of the thought.some ones have a tail,horns.their ar not so beautiful,on the contrary:they are ugly.
  • they eat from what is advanced from the human's meal.they feed themselves with the energy that surround them,they use also the energy of the sexual intercourse,if the couple is making something haram(zina).
  • a good jinn doesn't share the same place of humans,even if he practises our same religion:he has his personal space in his temporal dimension.
  • they can provocate accidents to humans and feed themselves with the energy of it:desperation,anger,hateness,fear,envy are their way to stay alive.bad jinn can't live among those who don't feel those feelings.
  • they are able to say where a treasure is hidden and if it's protected from another jinn(i.e.,the treasures of pirates under the sea or the heritage of sombody who's dead).
Brother the list is long and it's based on a true story and documented from the Imam who witnessed it.then Allah knows it best.
Can you give the full list and tell us a way to kill them if u know how