MaShaAllah! Beautiful Islam Words/quotes.

Bm.amina

I agree with you sister. I was speaking about personal sincerity reflected in action and attitude and in retrospect his/her individual faith in Allah and in goodness will be seen and accepted by others about him/her through and because of a person's love of Allah, interest in the akhirah and determination to be a good Muslim.

If one is truly absorbed in such a state, he/she inshallah cannot possibly be a bad Muslim and will only do good. My point was that is what we all should strive to be and once you do so, everything else will fall into place if you are truly sincere in the first place.

You are correct there are many whose actions and personal manners are not in accordance with Islam and that will always be true of many for all time. I am not concerned with them as I will go to my grave and they will go to theirs. I will be judged for my actions and they will be judged by theirs.

As-salaam alaykum,
Once you get sincere with Allah(swt) you may realize that is your duty to let not your brothers/sisters practising such wrongdoings (accusing others, making bad assumptions against others, having hatred for the others... and so on)...you care about them just like you care about yourself so that you give them what you see as advice and let the rest on the Almighty Allah(swt) to guide them by his will...

Yes, Iwill be judged alone but what is important is to be not witness -in hereafter- against their wrongdoings that I could changed someday in Dunya and I refused by saying simply"I will go to my grave and they will go to theirs. I will be judged for my actions and they will be judged by theirs."

"Thus We have appointed you a middle nation, that ye may be witnesses against mankind, and that the messenger may be a witness against you..." Al-Baqara, verse 143.

and Allah(swt) knows best.

Abu Juwairiya

As-salaam alaykum,
Once you get sincere with Allah(swt) you may realize that is your duty to let not your brothers/sisters practising such wrongdoings (accusing others, making bad assumptions against others, having hatred for the others... and so on)...you care about them just like you care about yourself so that you give them what you see as advice and let the rest on the Almighty Allah(swt) to guide them by his will...

Yes, Iwill be judged alone but what is important is to be not witness -in hereafter- against their wrongdoings that I could changed someday in Dunya and I refused by saying simply"I will go to my grave and they will go to theirs. I will be judged for my actions and they will be judged by theirs."

"Thus We have appointed you a middle nation, that ye may be witnesses against mankind, and that the messenger may be a witness against you..." Al-Baqara, verse 143.

and Allah(swt) knows best.

Jazakallah Khayrun Sister. Obviously it is our duty to inform, educate, explain and encapsulate as per our dawah and we should possess compassion and goodwill towards our brethren, but there is a boundary and that is where we accept we are not their keepers.

We are not responsible for the condition of hearts. Allah is. If a person or people refuse to change once da'wah has been given to them and remain on their destructive directions, we have performed our duties and are not accountable.

As long as we exerted our best efforts in trying to re-evaluate and 're-train' as it were, Allah will examine us with merit for trying and those who refused without. It does not mean they are doomed; it just means some people will be rewarded greater and others less. There is only so much you can do as a human being and there is only so much some people are prepared to listen and accept.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Bismillahirrahmanirrahim:
607488ac9770d85a9eef3e63581511dd.jpg

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Bismillahirrahmanirrahim:
For them are glad tidings, in the life of the present world and in the Hereafter. No change can there be in the Words of Allah. This is indeed the supreme success.
~Holy Qur'an:Surah Yunus | Verse 64
cbcf3d373ad4656d0f27f2b7b3e6e6d2.jpg