TurnToIslam If you want to know@tti/2nd Edition.

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
There is a town in Arizona called Nothing, and nobody lives in it.

This thread is a bit weird to be honest. I was too curious and actually went to look this up. And it's true...

This is apparently what the town sign says: "The staunch citizens of Nothing are full of Hope, Faith, and Believe in the work ethic. Thru-the-years-these dedicated people had faith in Nothing, hoped for Nothing, worked at Nothing, for Nothing." Lol

Abu Juwairiya

This thread is a bit weird to be honest. I was too curious and actually went to look this up. And it's true...

This is apparently what the town sign says: "The staunch citizens of Nothing are full of Hope, Faith, and Believe in the work ethic. Thru-the-years-these dedicated people had faith in Nothing, hoped for Nothing, worked at Nothing, for Nothing." Lol

Jazakallah Khayrun Sister for your comments. While I did not start the thread and have not written as much as the original author has, I too felt initially it was out of the ordinary and since it was different and unusual it is what made me wish to contribute as well. As you are likely to have seen there are many verifiable facts here on the thread, some believable, others not so, but all or most are goal-directed to informational accuracy and truth.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
About 7% of American men have red-green colorblindness.
is

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
25% of people surveyed admit they don't know their next door neighbors' names. 6% have never even seen them.