Women are human beings too!

Laura

In response to the question of allowing women in mosques-

the hadith in which Mohammed (PPBUH) stated 'do not prevent women from going to the masjid to pray even though their homes are better for them.'

Once an ardent opposer of Islam I put forward this hadith to the Sheikh at Al Azhar mosque in Cairo..... my train in thought being something along the lines of 'well muslim women are treated just like animals'....

Here was my answer and dear brothers and sister I urge to read carefully!

He said: 'There are many hadiths which indicate the greater worth of prayer in the mosque as supposed to the home.
Now the mothering, caring role of the women is different to that of the man and traditionally her work is home based-it may not be practical for her to go to the mosque as often as a man.
If there is a greater reward to prayer in the mosque then the woman would be at a disadvantage.
But Allah is just in all things- Thus the prophet (PPBUH) said that the woman's prayer was best in the home showing that god gives an equal reward for the woman if she prays at home because she is unable to attend the mosque.
It is notan indication she should stay away from the mosque-for the mosque was built for her to worship in every bit as much as the man and if she chooses to go her reward will be exactly the same as it is for him.
The muslim woman is a queen and Allah wished to make worship easy for her'

Zaarah

Jazak Allah Khair!

And I think I said in another thread about this subject - I much prefer praying at home with sisters anyway. Does anyone else feel the same?

HIJAZ

YES

ASSALAMUALIKUM.YES ,UNO WOMEN R NOT BANNED ,BUT UNO WAT WAS ,STYLE OF HIS,COMPANION,WAT PROPHET HAS SAID BETTR ,BEST THEY WILL COMPETE TO THAT WAY ,HERE ,V HAVE TO CARE BETER ,THAT WIIL B FOLLOW THE WOMEN ,THEY R DOING BEST,BETTER IN THE ALLHA'S RELIGION .

hambaAllah

:bismillah:
:salam2:

Most of the time i prayed at home,, but if the mosque happen to to hold special classes for muslimah.. i will try to be early to catch the congregation prayers and stay back either for maghrib or isha prayers depending at what time the courses ended.
The reward for congregration prayers in the mosque is 27 more compare to prayers at home,,especially for the men even if they prayed with their family especially the fard prayers...
You be blessed once you taken your wudhu from home with the intentions of doing congregational fard prayers in the mosque,,,the angels will pray for you, even fishes in the sea will pray for you and every steps that u take to the mosque one sin is erase,, one deed added and you are actually walking on the wings of angels too,,,so imagine the distant you walked to the mosque.:salah::tti_sister::allahuakbar: the amount of rewards that Allah swt rewards his servant for doing their prayers in the house of Allah...Lucky for us in Singapore we have special section for the muslimah to pray in except on friday,, for its compulsory for the male to do the Jumaah .

:wasalam:hijabi:

korgan

Slave of Rahman
:salam2:
Allahu radı aleyk. :jazaak:
muslim women are jewelry. islam protect them with turban (islamic wear).

justoneofmillion

assalamu aleikum.very true! but sis the hand going up for "suggestion " women are human beings too is hilarious.soo funny!

wassalam:)

sindbad