What ISIS is doing is legal according to sharia law

what ISIS is doing is lega according to sharia law, and has been done before in Islamic golden era... there is nothing which ISIS is doing not related to islam...

zaman-gm

what ISIS is doing is lega according to sharia law, and has been done before in Islamic golden era... there is nothing which ISIS is doing not related to islam...
I have different question:
"Why ISIS do not attack to Israel? Why this maximization of Muslims death around the world?"
????????????????

Last edited:

sister herb

Official TTI Chef

I don´t think that we would need here kind of recruiters of some Islamist movement. As its time of the Ramadan, you could focus to learn more about Islam and pray that Allah will give you more understanding about what Islam really teaches. Islam is not a religion of hate which gives permit to kill non-muslims (or other muslims) if they disagree with someone in political ways.

saif

Exactly this is your mistake, when you think, you can do everything, which was done in the "golden era". You think, you can kill mishrikeen (and mong them you also count the shia muslims) and ask for jizziah from the rest. But you forget

1. You are not prophets
  2. Even prophets do not start their da'wa with killing but their da'wa is ended by an azaab from Allah for the munkireen.
  3. Not the human beings but God gives them azaab. Sometimes without swords of the believers and sometimes with their swords.
Read my rest of the posts on the fasaad of ISIS/ISIL to get more details.

abou_elkacem

Exactly, but ISIS is just a reflection of a school of thought in Islam, it is the wahabi school. the same atrocities committed by ISIS these days were exactly done by Al Saud and the wahabi when they attacked al Hijaz and Al kasim , they treated muslims in Mecca as koffars. All this is because of relegating the role of the mind in Islamic thinking since the fifth century hijri when Ahl alhadith made their way to lead the Umma instead of Al mutazila .

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
the same atrocities committed by ISIS these days were exactly done by Al Saud and the wahabi when they attacked al Hijaz and Al kasim

So you admit that ISIS commits atrocities. Is it justice to answer atrocities of someone else By atrocities against others? Like against Yesidi or Kurd people? What they have done with the Al Saud, that ISIS have to punish them and murder them and rape innocent women and children? Torture people to the death? What British civilians have done to become victims of ISIS in Tunisia? What shia civilians in Kuwait have made against ISIS? Or were they only easy targets? Only cowards attack against unarmed civilians. And this is what ISIS is doing all the time.

Islam isn´t ISIS. Islam is peaceful religion where muslims protect civilians, also non-muslim civilians.

abou_elkacem

So you admit that ISIS commits atrocities. Is it justice to answer atrocities of someone else By atrocities against others? Like against Yesidi or Kurd people? What they have done with the Al Saud, that ISIS have to punish them and murder them and rape innocent women and children? Torture people to the death? What British civilians have done to become victims of ISIS in Tunisia? What shia civilians in Kuwait have made against ISIS? Or were they only easy targets? Only cowards attack against unarmed civilians. And this is what ISIS is doing all the time.

Islam isn´t ISIS. Islam is peaceful religion where muslims protect civilians, also non-muslim civilians.
Yes, I agree with you , ISIS is not the true Islam and it has its origins and roots in wahabi doctrines and especiall is the school of "Ahl Alhadith " , Read what Ibn Taymeya said about how to treat the " other" and you will see for yourself, we all agree that ISIS is not Islam, here in the arab world, many say that it is funded by americans and bitish but no one dares to think and see the many tradition books and cheikhs that advocate the horrible deedds of ISIS.
I hope I made my point clear, I am against ISIS and the all the crimes committed in syria, Iraq and else where.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Salam alaykum

Thanks brother about your post. I think I understood what you tried to say in your post before. I just think that attacking to one of the islamic school, in this case wahabi school might not be wise. What about other islamic schools then? Are they all innocent and reprecent only pure islamic thinking?

abou_elkacem

wa Aleykom Alsalam ,
the wahabi movement is the just the modern manifestation of the school of Ahl Al hadith. From what I see and read about them, they were so hostie to the use of the mind and the critical reasoning in islam , they believe just in the concept of " Taqlid " which means literally " following " without the use of reason. They stick to the literal understanding of the Quran whithout going through the hidden meanings, they look at Islam through "rewayat" and render it a mere tradition. They hated science and philosophy. look at their aqeedah and you will see that they think of Allah as a creature.
Speaking about the other schools of thought in Islam, the golden era of muslims was with the Mu'tazila during the abbassiyin, the are the leaders in defending Islam and showing the clear view of the mercy of Allah. They advocated reason and critical thinking to get to the truth and they were successful. in the 5 th century Hijri, their books were burned, the mu'tazila were hunted and killed by those who call themselves " ahl alhadith ". from that time, the islamic world started its downfall except for few twinkiling stars from Al Ashaaera.

Precious Star

Islam values the preservation of life. Islam values mothers. Islam protects women. It respects other religions.

Does Isis stand for any of these principles? How many of those British vacationers in Tunisia were mothers? Fathers? How many had honoured their parents? Isis slaughtered them all and justified it by invoking the holy month of Ramadan.

All of you who think Isis is justified are sick and ought to be locked away.

abou_elkacem

We all agree that ISIS is not Islam. But the point we have to face is that that terrorist organization commits its crimes according to a specific school of thought, many cheikhs and traditions. those atrocities were based on Wahabi doctrines and I am a tunisian, I know cheikhs here who support young teenagers and give them money to go to Syria, cheikhs from the gulf region were everywhere in Tunisia after 2011, they are the ones who encourage slaughter and crimes against yezidis. we dont have to close our eyes and ignore that truth. it is our responsibility to show the true peaceful image of Islam and prove that those wahabis are totally wrong.

Safiyah_

ISis kills muslims if they really wanted to protect islaam they would attack the zionists not our brothers and sisters ! tourists laying on a beach has nothing to do with us ..
they don't even know how to pray so why call them muslims anyway?