MaShaAllah! Beautiful Islam Words/quotes.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Bismillahirrahmanirrahim:
tumblr_ng3mwcyr031soqzuxo1_500.png

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~Bismillahirrahmanirrahim:
They fall down on their faces, weeping, and it increaseth humility in them.
Holy qur'an:Al Isra 17:109

Abu Juwairiya

“...The Qur'an cannot be translated. ...The book is here rendered almost literally and every effort has been made to choose befitting language. But the result is not the Glorious Qur'an, that inimitable symphony, the very sounds of which move men to tears and ecstasy. It is only an attempt to present the meaning of the Qur'an-and peradventure something of the charm in English. It can never take the place of the Qur'an in Arabic, nor is it meant to do so...”
Marmaduke William Pickthall, The Meanings Of The Glorious Qur'an

Abu Juwairiya

“Islam deals not only with what man must and must not do, but also with what he needs to know. In other words, Islam is both a way of acting and doing things and a way of knowing.”

Abu Juwairiya

“Ibn Mas'ud reported that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "Shall I tell you who is unlawful for the Fire - or the one for whom the Fire is unlawful? It is unlawful for everyone who is easy, flexible, modest and uncomplicated.”

Abu Juwairiya

“The sun symbolizes the Divine intelligence; the empty vastness of space symbolizes the Divine All-Possibility and also the Divine immutability; a bird symbolizes the soul; a tree symbolizes the grades of being; and water symbolizes knowledge and rain revelation.”

Abu Juwairiya

The Prophet (SAW) used to seek refuge in Allah from laziness that he used to mention it daily in this dua: “O Allah, I take refuge in You from anxiety and sorrow, weakness and laziness, miserliness and cowardice, the burden of debts and from being over powered by men.” [Sahih Bukhari]

Abu Juwairiya

The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: “Every believer who consoles his brother in distress will be dressed by God in an apparel of honor on the Day of Resurrection.” (Fiqh-us-Sunnah)

Abu Juwairiya

The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: “If anyone transgresses and receives punishment in this world, God is too just to repeat the punishment of His servant in the next. And if anyone transgresses and God conceals it and forgives him, He is too generous to go back upon a thing He has forgiven.” (Al-Tirmidhi:1023)