Hadith How the Mahdi could appear...

Regarding the Mahdi, in Islam it says that the Mahdi will come from mecca and will be forced to be the Mahdi even though he doesn't want to...

When I think of the Mahdi's arrival I think of it being like this... His living on the mountains away from the corruption of the world, and he is a man who is a freedom fighter and stands against a corruption, he is a very good Muslim, later he seeing his brother being killed in foreign countries and all this corruption, for indication going on in the world, so he tells himself how his going to fix the world, suddenly someone nocks his door, it's a man in a golden, white silk gown, and he says "It's time..." The Mahdi says "are you Isa?"
And the man says, yes...
Imam Mahdi then says "How are we meant to do this Isa, and restore Islam to the world"?

Isa says "Allah will guide you, for you are indeed the Guided One"

Isa then summons a white beautiful Horse and they then travel to Mecca...
Upon reaching the border or some military men, the guards say "Who are you?"
And then Imam Mahdi says "I am Imam Mahdi and we will restore Islam to the world", The guards laugh then suddenly a bird flys and lands in between the Guards and Imam Mahdi and Isa, the Bird amazingly recites a prayer fluently and the Guards are baffled, and they instantly pledge their alliance to Imam Mahdi and Isa.

(The part about a bird talking and then reciting a prayer in front of these guards is a actual Haddith)

That's how I would imagine it ,anyway, so want I wanted to know is can anything happen regarding the Mahdi at the will of Allah, or is it strictly what ever is in the Haddith/Quran is the only way is must happen?

Regarding the Mahdi, in Islam it says that the Mahdi will come from mecca and will be forced to be the Mahdi even though he doesn't want to...

When I think of the Mahdi's arrival I think of it being like this... His living on the mountains away from the corruption of the world, and he is a man who is a freedom fighter and stands against a corruption, he is a very good Muslim, later he seeing his brother being killed in foreign countries and all this corruption, for indication going on in the world, so he tells himself how his going to fix the world, suddenly someone nocks his door, it's a man in a golden, white silk gown, and he says "It's time..." The Mahdi says "are you Isa?"
And the man says, yes...
Imam Mahdi then says "How are we meant to do this Isa, and restore Islam to the world"?

And then Imam Mahdi says "I am Imam Mahdi and we will restore Islam to the world", The guards laugh then suddenly a bird flys and lands in between the Guards and Imam Mahdi and Isa, the Bird amazingly recites a prayer fluently and the Guards are baffled, and they instantly pledge their alliance to Imam Mahdi and Isa.

(The part about a bird talking and then reciting a prayer in front of these guards is a actual Haddith)

That's how I would imagine it ,anyway, so want I wanted to know is can anything happen regarding the Mahdi at the will of Allah, or is it strictly what ever is in the Haddith/Quran is the only way is must happen?

And the man says, yes...

Assalam Alaikom,

In earliar days when receiving Islam I managed to find the speach in which it was said about Mahdi, when he appears he will kill anybody finding for himself any other religion than Islam, because God has given people a time Like Allah sais in a Qur'an he gives people time, time to become muslim to accept Islam. Allah is so mercifull: Quran, Prophet, the one who decline Islam isn't muslim at all as he does not confirms the Allah. The one who accepts Islam he actually confirmed Allah.

Assalam Alaikom,

In earliar days when receiving Islam I managed to find the speach in which it was said about Mahdi, when he appears he will kill anybody finding for himself any other religion than Islam, because God has given people a time Like Allah sais in a Qur'an he gives people time, time to become muslim to accept Islam. Allah is so mercifull: Quran, Prophet, the one who decline Islam isn't muslim at all as he does not confirms the Allah. The one who accepts Islam he actually confirmed Allah.

And the man says, yes...

And the man says, yes...

Allah says in Qur'an: what Allah has ordered will appear.

abou_elkacem

There will be no mehdi in the future, it is one of the judeo chrisitian principles infiltrated into Islam thanks to ahadiths. nothing from the Holy Quran suggests a coming of Jesus or Mehdi or Dajjal