Hadith Hadith

Abu Juwairiya

"May Allah make radiant the face of someone who has heard what I have said, learnt it by heart & transmitted it as he heard it." (Tirmidhi)

Abu Juwairiya

"No one has swallowed anything more excellent in the sight of God...than the anger he restrains seeking to please God most high." (Tirmidhi)

Abu Juwairiya

"In Jannah the believer will have a tent made of a single hollowed pearl of which the length will be sixty miles in the sky." (Bukhari)

Abu Juwairiya

"The Prophet (PBUH) used to say while prostrating...'O Lord, forgive me all my sins, small and great, first and last, open and secret.'" (Muslim)

Abu Juwairiya

"The du'a of one of you is answered so long as he does not become impatient and say: 'I made du'a but Allah did not answer me.'" (Bukhari)

Abu Juwairiya

The Prophet (SAW) used to seek refuge in Allah from laziness that he used to mention it daily in this dua:

“O Allah, I take refuge in You from anxiety and sorrow, weakness and laziness, miserliness and cowardice, the burden of debts and from being over powered by men.” [Sahih Bukhari]

Larif

The Prophet (SAW) said, 'In 3 situations if you make dua, it will definitely be accepted

1. When your body starts shaking
2. When you have fear in your heart
3. When you have tears in your eyes

Whoever shares this knowledge, he will have a house in front of me in Jannah." (Bukhari)

Personal Comment: Please share this with as many people as possible so that what we want for ourselves; a residence in Jannah near the Messenger of Allah (SAW), others can also have. Remember those who do and think for others, Allah does even more for you and the Angels ask for an increase in blessings upon you for it.
Can u give me hadeeth number

Abu Juwairiya

Narrated 'Aisha:
(That she said), "O Allah's Apostle! We consider Jihad as the best deed. Should we not fight in Allah's Cause?" He said, "The best Jihad (for women) is Hajj-Mabrur (i.e. Hajj which is done according to the Prophet's tradition and is accepted by Allah)."
(Volume 4, Book 52, Number 43, Bukhari)

Abu Juwairiya

Can u give me hadeeth number

Assalammu Alaikum Brother and Jazakallah Khayrun for the question. I came across the above narration from a website with many other Ahadith. I have looked through Bukhari and was not able tio find it myself. However, after a quick search for it on the web, the following places also without a reference contain the narration.

http://picsart.com/i/162464979002202

https://www.pinterest.com/maryummuhammad/sayings-of-the-prophetpbuh/

I guess i should have investigated a little further first.

Abu Juwairiya

The Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said: “Be kind, for whenever kindness becomes part of something, it beautifies it. Whenever it is taken from something, it leaves it tarnished.” (Imam Bukhari’s Book of Muslim Manners)

Abu Juwairiya

“Do not be people without minds of your own, saying that if others treat you well you will treat them well and that if they do wrong you will do wrong. But (instead) accustom yourselves to do good if people do good and not to do wrong if they do evil.” (Prophet Muhammad (SAW) as reported in Al-Tirmidhi, Hadith 1325.

Abu Juwairiya

The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said “(Allah) has revealed to me that you should adopt humility so that no one oppresses another.”
——— Riyadh-us-Salaheen, Hadith 1589.

Abu Juwairiya

The Prophet (SAW) said, “Shall I inform you about the people of Paradise? They comprise every obscure unimportant humble person, and if he takes Allah’s Oath that he will do that thing, Allah will fulfill his oath (by doing that). Shall I inform you about the people of the Fire? They comprise every cruel, violent, proud and conceited person.”
——— Narrated by Haritha Bin Wahb, in Sahih Al Bukhari, vol 8 hadith 97.

Abu Juwairiya

If anyone travels on a road in search of knowledge, Allah will cause him to travel on one of the roads of Paradise. (Prophet Muhammad (SAW) as reported by Abu Darda in Sunan Abu Dawood, hadith 1631.

Abu Juwairiya

The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: “Do you know who will go first on the Day of Resurrection to the shade of God…Those who when given what is right accept it, when asked for something give freely and who judge in favor of others as they do for themselves.” (Al-Tirmidhi, Hadith 1042)

Abu Juwairiya

Forsake Wordly pleasures, Allah will like you, and forsake what others have, mankind will like you. (Prophet Muhammad (SAW) as reported by Ibn Majah.