TurnToIslam So quiet..

Safiyah_

Assalamu aleykoum

this forum is soooo quiet lately :confused:
it used to be soo alive and full of brothers and sisters, but lately i see no movements..
Come on let's share our experiences and knowledge in sha Allah

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
You are right. This forum started to quiet when salamyou was opened already. Now there is so much problems because of spammers that it could be expected that forum would become more busy but let´s see if it will happens.

Safiyah_

yes i mean the 'ages' before salamyou ^^
but the forum is still intact alhamdulilah this is such a benificial forum, a lot of information trustworthy
it would be terrible to lose the impact. I converted a few years ago due to this page and alhamdulilah best thing that ever happend to me
so let's keep it alive for all the brothers and sisters that need our help in sha Allah :hearts:

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh,

Keep us in your du'aa and ask Allah that we can make it better! Ideally we require more funding to grow the site to a new level, however, if we don't, then I promise to do what is best for us here.

in sha Allah.

P-Thulhu

Assalamu aleykoum

this forum is soooo quiet lately :confused:
it used to be soo alive and full of brothers and sisters, but lately i see no movements..
Come on let's share our experiences and knowledge in sha Allah

*Begins to practice tap dancing to help entertain folks while they wait for things to pick up* XD